Where would we be now if we had continued to follow Bush's Republican Policies?

Anyone?

Isn't that what Obama has been doing the last seven years?

Don't EVER STOP being the dumbest mother fucker in the USMB, NeedleDickTheBugFucker SWATTED AGAIN...TOO FUCKING EASY!!!

Fed Hands Obama Power to Shape Monetary Policy
www.newsmax.com/...Obama-Monetary-Policy/.../4676...
Newsmax Media
Dec 13, 2012 - Fed Hands Obama Power to Shape Monetary Policy ... not an end date based on factors such as unemployment that are out of its control.
Precedents for Obama to Address Monetary Policy ...
isps.yale.edu/node/21605
Yale University
Yet Truman still attempted to maintain control over monetary policy, informing Fed ... is simply that there are precedents for Obama to focus on monetary policy.

Vagisil.....

That is Newsmax.........in the business to confuse dumbshits like you......The president's influence over Federal Reserve Policy is limited to the nomination of its Chair.....

NeedleDick IT YOU, the leftists idiot savant with his being slapped down...again!

So being able to put a CHAIR of the FED doesn't mean that that person will do the president's bidding! You a a political parasite!

No.....because the Nominee must then be approved.......and the the Fed Chair must work through the feds Board of Governors to implement monetary policy....

So the governors have NO PRESSURE applied to them by the Executive along with the FED chairman! YOu believe that shit?

No, dumbass......the current Fed policy is indistinguishable from that under Yellen's predecessor......who was nominated by..........guess who.....

Why yes.....but WHAT is/was the Fed buying pussy boy?

I'm sorry you didn't take the hint......Monetary policy is within the jurisdiction of the Federal Reserve........

OOOOO no, sorry ;)

Tell me what you think QE is?

Uh.....yeah..........

Quantitative Easing is a strategy employed by the Federal Reserve wherein it buys assets and put them on its balance sheet.......this facilitates liquidity for banks, which had previously been hamstrung by the presence of these assets on its balance sheets - against which they were obliged to hold reserves....

Let's drill down a bit ;)

In QE what was the FED buying?

I've got an idea.......since you've demonstrated that you don't know much, why don't you elaborate on your thesis....

No deflecting son, WHAT was the Fed BUYING in QE from Bush through our half white President's second term?

What are you afraid of?

If you are trying to suggest that the Fed's buying was limited to Treasuries, you'd be wrong.....the Fed buys treasuries as part of Open Market Operations, and also did so as part of Operation Twist.....the fact is that there is currently a SHORTAGE of Treasury Bonds relative to demand....

Under QE the Fed was buying a variety of assets from banks.......limiting themselves to Treasuries would not have helped the system recover as banks are not required to hold reserves against such instruments given their credit quality......

Now tell me what the fuck you THINK you were getting at..

These libs make like the haven't done the same shit. They piled on more debt that even Bush did. The only people who have done better since Bush are the wealthy. But keep Blaming Bush because for 7 years you've done the same shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a neat trick given that Federal Spending has grown at its lowest rate in more than 50 years.....what you are queefing about is what adults call "structural deficit" - yet another legacy of the worst POTUS of the modern era....

WHAT???

Federal Spending by the Numbers 2014: Government ...
www.heritage.org/.../federal-spending-by-the-n...
The Heritage Foundation
Dec 8, 2014 - Over the past 20 years, federal spending grew 63 percent faster than inflation. ... Social Security is the largest federal spending program and has held this ... The amount the federal government pays on interest payments depends .... report, several of the SSA's offices are less than 50 percent occupied.
Heritage Foundation is not an honest foundation that cares about middle class people. It's a foundation for the elites. Think ALEC

These libs make like the haven't done the same shit. They piled on more debt that even Bush did. The only people who have done better since Bush are the wealthy. But keep Blaming Bush because for 7 years you've done the same shit.

That would be a neat trick given that Federal Spending has grown at its lowest rate in more than 50 years.....what you are queefing about is what adults call "structural deficit" - yet another legacy of the worst POTUS of the modern era....

Bush raised the debt 4.8 Trillion to 10.8 trillion and you libs bitched non-stop. Your guys spends another 8 trillion and tops our debt over 18 Trillion with a year left in his administration and you want to blame Bush. Your guy is the worst POTUS in history. There is nothing structured about the debt. You libs are going to get credit for your bad policies in the coming election.

You're a fucking simpleton....

Scrub was bequeathed a surplus along with cumulative projected surpluses exceeding 5 trillion over the coming decade....

In the wake of his disastrous reign, we had the largest deficit on record and the CBO was projecting a cumulative deficit to follow in excess of 5 trillion.....when the scale of the Great Recession became apparent, that rose to 8 trillion.....

in short, the worst POTUS of the modern era effected a newt swing approaching 18 trillion.......to the bad....

Anyone?

The economy would have recovered and jumped ahead instead of stagnating, Iraq and Afghanistan would be stable and under control, there would be no refugee crisis and no isis......and there would be a missile system in Poland and russia would not be moving west....

"Stagnating"?

is the red line ABOVE or BELOW the green line?

emp_recovery.gif

WHAT???

The Heritage Foundation
Dec 8, 2014 - Over the past 20 years, federal spending grew 63 percent faster than inflation. ... Social Security is the largest federal spending program and has held this ... The amount the federal government pays on interest payments depends .... report, several of the SSA's offices are less than 50 percent occupied.

You're a fucking credulous moron....

jpg

Pussy, WHAT was the FED buying?

God you are an imbecile.

I'm not the one who claimed the POTUS was in charge of QE, FOX Sucker....nor did I endorse Vagisil's idiotic Newsmax cite....

Vagisil.....

That is Newsmax.........in the business to confuse dumbshits like you......The president's influence over Federal Reserve Policy is limited to the nomination of its Chair.....

NeedleDick IT YOU, the leftists idiot savant with his being slapped down...again!

So being able to put a CHAIR of the FED doesn't mean that that person will do the president's bidding! You a a political parasite!

No.....because the Nominee must then be approved.......and the the Fed Chair must work through the feds Board of Governors to implement monetary policy....

So the governors have NO PRESSURE applied to them by the Executive along with the FED chairman! YOu believe that shit?

No, dumbass......the current Fed policy is indistinguishable from that under Yellen's predecessor......who was nominated by..........guess who.....

Why yes.....but WHAT is/was the Fed buying pussy boy?

Run back to Daily Caller......they need you....

OOOOO no, sorry ;)

Tell me what you think QE is?

Uh.....yeah..........

Quantitative Easing is a strategy employed by the Federal Reserve wherein it buys assets and put them on its balance sheet.......this facilitates liquidity for banks, which had previously been hamstrung by the presence of these assets on its balance sheets - against which they were obliged to hold reserves....

I've got an idea.......since you've demonstrated that you don't know much, why don't you elaborate on your thesis....

No deflecting son, WHAT was the Fed BUYING in QE from Bush through our half white President's second term?

What are you afraid of?

If you are trying to suggest that the Fed's buying was limited to Treasuries, you'd be wrong.....the Fed buys treasuries as part of Open Market Operations, and also did so as part of Operation Twist.....the fact is that there is currently a SHORTAGE of Treasury Bonds relative to demand....

Under QE the Fed was buying a variety of assets from banks.......limiting themselves to Treasuries would not have helped the system recover as banks are not required to hold reserves against such instruments given their credit quality......

(smile) Quit dancing, we aren't doing QE at the moment are we?

And yes QE involved buying Treasuries....tell me kid WHO issues Treasury Bonds and what Dept do they belong to?

You know full well what they were buying but you've been cornered and don't like it.

Tell me kid....why would the Fed want to buy "Mortgage Backed" Securities?

Run kid, you've been bested.

WHAT???

The Heritage Foundation

jpg

God you are an imbecile.

I'm not the one who claimed the POTUS was in charge of QE, FOX Sucker....nor did I endorse Vagisil's idiotic Newsmax cite....

LMAO, dipshit.

The Treasury Dept is part of the Executive Branch, god what an imbecile you are.

Uh.....yeah..........

What are you afraid of?

(smile) Quit dancing, we aren't doing QE at the moment are we?

And yes QE involved buying Treasuries....tell me kid WHO issues Treasury Bonds and what Dept do they belong to?

You know full well what they were buying but you've been cornered and don't like it.

Tell me kid....why would the Fed want to buy "Mortgage Backed" Securities?

Run kid, you've been bested.

You don't have the vaguest idea what you are bleating about
Open market operations (OMOs)--the purchase and sale of securities in the open market by a central bank--are a key tool used by the Federal Reserve in the implementation of monetary policy. Historically, the Federal Reserve has used OMOs to adjust the supply of reserve balances so as to keep the federal funds rate around the target federal funds rate established by the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC). OMOs are conducted by the Trading Desk at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The range of securities that the Federal Reserve is authorized to purchase and sell is relatively limited. The authority to conduct OMOs is found in section 14 of the Federal Reserve Act.

FRB: Open market operations - Credit and Liquidity Programs and the Balance Sheet

The Fed bought mortgage backed securities to take them off bank balance sheets......unlike treasury instruments, MBS require reserves to be held by banks to offset potential losses....

Now, instead of persisting in your bluffing, why don't you offer up a cogent hypothesis and then we can determine exactly how profound your ignorance....

WHAT???

The Heritage Foundation

jpg

God you are an imbecile.

LMAO, dipshit.

The Treasury Dept is part of the Executive Branch, god what an imbecile you are.

Which has WHAT, exactly, to do with QE?

WHAT???

The Heritage Foundation

jpg

God you are an imbecile.

LMAO, dipshit.

My apologies.

I thought you were more intelligent than that.

Who is in charge of the Executive Branch?

Bill Clinton was bombing a defenseless country in Europe while the 9-11 terrorists (some of whom were in the U.S. illegally) were attending flight school and his idiot A.G. was issuing an order that the CIA couldn't share information with the FBI. About 36% of democrats voted for boots on the ground in Iraq and then they played the treason card and undermined the mission. Democrats gained the majority in both houses of congress midterm in Bush's last term and the first thing on the agenda was ...steroid use in Baseball. The homosexual chairperson of the powerful House Banking Committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae told Americans that Fannie was stable and solvent while it became unsolvent and unstable under his supervision. The Country was doing fine financially until Fannie Mae suddenly collapsed under the democrat party's supervision bringing the world's economy down. Meanwhile Cindy Sheehan's anti-war people were hanging president Bush in effigy and camping out on the Bush ranch. All of a sudden the anti-war people disappeared when Barry Hussein was elected even though the Military was still engaged in combat.

Bush raised the debt 4.8 Trillion to 10.8 trillion and you libs bitched non-stop. Your guys spends another 8 trillion and tops our debt over 18 Trillion with a year left in his administration and you want to blame Bush. Your guy is the worst POTUS in history. There is nothing structured about the debt. You libs are going to get credit for your bad policies in the coming election.

Scrub was bequeathed a surplus along with cumulative projected surpluses exceeding 5 trillion over the coming decade....

In the wake of his disastrous reign, we had the largest deficit on record and the CBO was projecting a cumulative deficit to follow in excess of 5 trillion.....when the scale of the Great Recession became apparent, that rose to 8 trillion.....

in short, the worst POTUS of the modern era effected a newt swing approaching 18 trillion.......to the bad....

Talk to CBS. National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

Even they know you are a liberal kool-aid sucking jerkoff. Do you want to go into what caused the Housing Bubble? You Dems and your shit policies are going out the door. You can take you opinion and your blame Bush bullshit with you on your way out the door. The man made one mistake in Iraq while you guy launched most of the Middle East into war. We will be fighting there again because of the jackass in the Oval Office and you douchebags still want to blame Bush. The last 7 years are on you shitheads.

jpg

God you are an imbecile.

LMAO, dipshit.

My apologies.

You've been dodging the question.....

What role does the Executive Branch, or Treasury, play in QE?

Feel free to huddle with Vagisil on this....

Bill Clinton was bombing a defenseless country in Europe while the 9-11 terrorists (some of whom were in the U.S. illegally) were attending flight school and his idiot A.G. was issuing an order that the CIA couldn't share information with the FBI. About 36% of democrats voted for boots on the ground in Iraq and then they played the treason card and undermined the mission. Democrats gained the majority in both houses of congress midterm in Bush's last term and the first thing on the agenda was ...steroid use in Baseball. The homosexual chairperson of the powerful House Banking Committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae told Americans that Fannie was stable and solvent while it became unsolvent and unstable under his supervision. The Country was doing fine financially until Fannie Mae suddenly collapsed under the democrat party's supervision bringing the world's economy down. Meanwhile Cindy Sheehan's anti-war people were hanging president Bush in effigy and camping out on the Bush ranch. All of a sudden the anti-war people disappeared when Barry Hussein was elected even though the Military was still engaged in combat.

You are as fucking ignorant as Roo......it was the failure of Bear Stearns and Lehman which kicked off the Financial Crisis, though the Seeds of Mass Destruction had been sown in the years prior.....Fannie and Freddie did not hold the bulk of the bad mortgage paper......in fact, they were late to that party....

God you are an imbecile.

LMAO, dipshit.

My apologies.

You've been dodging the question.....

What role does the Executive Branch, or Treasury, play in QE?

Feel free to huddle with Vagisil on this....

(smile) Kid is it your assertion that the Treasury Dept would issue all of those bonds without George's or Obambi's authorizations ?

I own you kid.

Talk to CBS. National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

Even they know you are a liberal kool-aid sucking jerkoff. Do you want to go into what caused the Housing Bubble? You Dems and your shit policies are going out the door. You can take you opinion and your blame Bush bullshit with you on your way out the door. The man made one mistake in Iraq while you guy launched most of the Middle East into war. We will be fighting there again because of the jackass in the Oval Office and you douchebags still want to blame Bush. The last 7 years are on you shitheads.

What DOESN'T the headline say?

It doesn't say "Obama has added more debt", does it?

Do you have any idea what a "structural deficit" is?

Forum List

Back