Where's The Gratitude.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to not know what scientist do in labs with viruses and diseases.. Although we do know that you religious freaks have a sore spot with God not saving yous.
The sore spot is not being violent for many who adhere to the word and they are not used to it. You knock what gave you the open gates for us to become what we are now. But you blame them for the failures of your agendas. And there are many that are dangerous to the point our nation's survival is in peril. But the successes you have had. blur the negatives. Even if you could see the devastation, most of the media does not report it.

My fav radio host, Dennis Prager, often says that courage is the lest common of virtues.
Gratitude is second.

1. "One of President Donald Trump’s many successes, and perhaps his longest lasting one, was Operation Warp Speed. That herculean effort facilitated the production of multiple COVID-19 vaccines in mere months, using scientific advancement on the very concept of a “vaccine” in the process. Thanks to that program, President NOT Donald Trump will benefit from a waning pandemic.

Joe Biden announced yesterday, “We’re now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every adult in America by the end of May.” That projection is two months earlier than his previous promise, and nearly 80 million Americans have already been vaccinated with at least one round (over 50 million with both), and there are nearly two million more doses administered every day.

Not bad considering Biden’s bogus claim that “we didn’t have [a vaccine] when we came into office.” Fact-checkers rushed to justify this as a Bidenism when he had elsewhere admitted the contrary. But for all those “fact-checking” fans of “missing context,” the fuller context of Biden’s remarks is a repeated trashing of the Trump administration’s efforts.

View attachment 464030An

2. Biden and other officials have either insinuated or outright alleged that there were too few vaccines and no distribution plan when Trump left office, which is dishonest. Warp Speed contracted for roughly 500 million vaccines."

And that brings us to the most common complaint about Democrats:

They lie about everything.
Thanks for the post, PC. I'm BACK.....

The cavalry......not a moment too soon!

Good to see you back, buddy!!!!
Thanks SO much, PC. I'm getting over COVID-19 at this moment. I spent a couple days in a local hospital. Feeling much better now, I'm able to taste and smell again.
Unfortunately, your brain has been permanently impaired. Well, at least it was before you got covid. :lol:
MY brain is FINE, Taz.
When you get a chubby for PoleChick, you know there's something wrong with you. She's a lying, crazy, homskoold ignoramus who compares everything to Nazis. :cuckoo:

My fav radio host, Dennis Prager, often says that courage is the lest common of virtues.
Gratitude is second.

1. "One of President Donald Trump’s many successes, and perhaps his longest lasting one, was Operation Warp Speed. That herculean effort facilitated the production of multiple COVID-19 vaccines in mere months, using scientific advancement on the very concept of a “vaccine” in the process. Thanks to that program, President NOT Donald Trump will benefit from a waning pandemic.

Joe Biden announced yesterday, “We’re now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every adult in America by the end of May.” That projection is two months earlier than his previous promise, and nearly 80 million Americans have already been vaccinated with at least one round (over 50 million with both), and there are nearly two million more doses administered every day.

Not bad considering Biden’s bogus claim that “we didn’t have [a vaccine] when we came into office.” Fact-checkers rushed to justify this as a Bidenism when he had elsewhere admitted the contrary. But for all those “fact-checking” fans of “missing context,” the fuller context of Biden’s remarks is a repeated trashing of the Trump administration’s efforts.

View attachment 464030An

2. Biden and other officials have either insinuated or outright alleged that there were too few vaccines and no distribution plan when Trump left office, which is dishonest. Warp Speed contracted for roughly 500 million vaccines."

You realize that Prager is a scam artist on trump's level, don't you? His political propaganda organization, which he falsely calls a university is not accredited anywhere, and is nothing more than a way to bilk right wingers out of their money.

You moron.

Clearly he is correct:

Gratitude is second.

Now, flutter away, Moth.
WOW! Thanks AGAIN, PC!

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

You realize that Prager is a scam artist on trump's level, don't you? His political propaganda organization, which he falsely calls a university is not accredited anywhere, and is nothing more than a way to bilk right wingers out of their money.

You moron.

Clearly he is correct:

Gratitude is second.

Now, flutter away, Moth.

Don't care if he sings show tunes. He's a scam artist, and Prager University is his scam.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

WRONG, BD, you're a cranky, OLD fool.

So please tell me how prager university can be considered a university, or even an accredited school.
The Ivy league schools do not graduate the best like they used to. But a degree from them guarantees more then what others might. We are becoming and equity nation that moved away from equality that moved away from a nation that did not give some an opportunity. Equity is our death knell.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

Thanks for the post, PC. I'm BACK.....

The cavalry......not a moment too soon!

Good to see you back, buddy!!!!
Thanks SO much, PC. I'm getting over COVID-19 at this moment. I spent a couple days in a local hospital. Feeling much better now, I'm able to taste and smell again.
Unfortunately, your brain has been permanently impaired. Well, at least it was before you got covid. :lol:
MY brain is FINE, Taz.
When you get a chubby for PoleChick, you know there's something wrong with you. She's a lying, crazy, homskoold ignoramus who compares everything to Nazis. :cuckoo:
She's one of THE nicest, most KNOWLEDEABLE person on this site, Taz.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

So please tell me how prager university can be considered a university, or even an accredited school.
The Ivy league schools do not graduate the best like they used to. But a degree from them guarantees more then what others might. We are becoming and equity nation that moved away from equality that moved away from a nation that did not give some an opportunity. Equity is our death knell.

"The Ivy league schools do not graduate the best like they used to."

....except for moi.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

Not sure what your silly remarks have to do with the question I asked.

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

Not sure what your silly remarks have to do with the question I asked.
WHAT? I'm NOT silly, I'm a SMART man..............

You'd have to be pretty dumb to not know what scientist do in labs with viruses and diseases.....

1614867983432.png

Baptisms? Bar mitzvah's? Demonic rituals? Human sacrifices?

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

He threw money at the problem. Which president wouldn't have done that?

Next stupidity please.

20 million vaccinations by Jan 20...and at that point we had nearly run out.

60 million since then...and growing faster by the day

Thank you Joe

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

PragerU
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MottoKnowledge. Clarity.
Formation2009; 12 years ago
Founders
Type501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Area servedUnited States
Revenue (2018)$18,599,542 [1]
Expenses (2018)$12,911,920[1]
Staff (2018)44[1]
Websiteprageru.com
YouTube information
Personal information
PragerU
NationalityAmerican
Channel
Years active2009–present
Genre
  • Politics
  • current affairs
Subscribers2.8 million
Total views1.15 billion
PragerU, short for Prager University, is an American 501(c)(3) non-profit media company that creates videos on various political, economic, and philosophical topics from an American conservative perspective.[2] The organization was co-founded by Allen Estrin and talk show host and writer Dennis Prager in 2009.[2][3][4][5] The organization relies on tax-deductible donations, and much of its early funding came from fracking billionaires Dan and Farris Wilks.[2][5]
Despite the name, PragerU is not an academic institution and does not hold classes, grant certifications or diplomas, and is not accredited by any recognized body.[5][6]

Gratitude is second.

View attachment 464030An

"The Ivy league schools do not graduate the best like they used to."

....except for moi.

Degree in Cut and Paste

The Pfizer vaccine was developed by Jan 2020 from earlier trials on SARS and used no funds from Warp Speed. Moderna's vaccine used German monies for development as did Pfizer..
the pfizer vaccine was developped by the german company with german tax payer money. moderna has no german input as far as i know.

Forum List

Back