Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

I see lot's of stars fusing hydrogen into helium. No motion required for that.
Are not there electrons in motion in both hydrogen and helium?
Why yes, yes there are and although you can't see them with the naked eye, their motion can be made visible by real scientists from the tracks they leave in a cloud chamber.
Doesn't matter. Thermal equilibrium is a state in which there is no heat flow between two bodies or systems even though there is a possible path for such heat flow. It amounts to saying the two bodies are at the same temperature.

This we do not see.

Do you believe that heat transfers from warmer bodies to cooler bodies? And given enough time those temperatures will equalize at which there will be no further transfer of heat?

Do you see this today?
First you say there is no motion when hydrogen fuses into helium, and when you are shown to be wrong you go right back to pontificating as if you are STILL infallible. :cuckoo:
No. I am saying that the temperature will equalize because it flows from hotter bodies to colder bodies and given enough time the temperature will be the same everywhere. This we do not see.
We do not see it because it will never happen.
DUH!

Thermal equilibrium is a state in which there is no heat flow between two bodies or systems even though there is a possible path for such heat flow.
No, thermal equilibrium is the state where temperature differences or other processes may no longer be exploited to perform work.
Does temperature move from hotter to colder?
Irrelevent.
Not irrelevant. It is the reason we know the universe had a beginning.

I see lot's of stars fusing hydrogen into helium. No motion required for that.
Why yes, yes there are and although you can't see them with the naked eye, their motion can be made visible by real scientists from the tracks they leave in a cloud chamber.
Doesn't matter. Thermal equilibrium is a state in which there is no heat flow between two bodies or systems even though there is a possible path for such heat flow. It amounts to saying the two bodies are at the same temperature.

This we do not see.

Do you believe that heat transfers from warmer bodies to cooler bodies? And given enough time those temperatures will equalize at which there will be no further transfer of heat?

Do you see this today?
First you say there is no motion when hydrogen fuses into helium, and when you are shown to be wrong you go right back to pontificating as if you are STILL infallible. :cuckoo:
No. I am saying that the temperature will equalize because it flows from hotter bodies to colder bodies and given enough time the temperature will be the same everywhere. This we do not see.
DUH!
Sure it will. Heat moves from hot to cold. It is the reason we know the universe had a beginning.

Creation came before Adam and Eve over 5000 years ago. Evolution came about in 1859 through Charles Darwin's "On the Origin of Species". So I will have to go with Creation.

Thermal equilibrium is a state in which there is no heat flow between two bodies or systems even though there is a possible path for such heat flow.
No, thermal equilibrium is the state where temperature differences or other processes may no longer be exploited to perform work.
Irrelevent.
No it isn't, it is meaningless tripe.

This we do not see.

Do you see this today?
DUH!
Sure it will. Heat moves from hot to cold. It is the reason we know the universe had a beginning.
The TLoT proves it will never happen.

Irrelevent.
Does heat flow from hot to cold?

This we do not see.

Do you see this today?
DUH!

Irrelevent.
meaningless tripe

DUH!
meaningless tripe

Irrelevent.
meaningless tripe
Heat flows from hot to cold. As time approaches infinity, the temperature of objects within the universe will seek equilibrium. Right?

Energy is STILL something and NOT nothing, before during and after inflation.
Space and time didn’t exist before inflation.
Not the time and space of this universe, but they possibly already existed in others before.
It certainly came from somewhere but you still have a first cause conundrum.
So you agree that time and space probably existed before inflation. Good for you.
No. I agree that inflation is how time and space came to be.
So how do you know that time and space didn't already appear in another universe, or in a previous version of this one?

Heat flows from hot to cold. As time approaches infinity, the temperature of objects within the universe will seek equilibrium. Right?
I love getting you to repeat that STUPIDITY over and over because you do not realize just how STUPID it is!!!!!

Now how many times have I shown you that thermal equilibrium cannot be reached? Do you realize that even your above statement proves what I have said? Probably not even after I highlighted the parts that prove what I said!!!

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Dr. Henry Morris, states, "One question remains. Assuming Satan to be the real source of the evolutionary concept, how did it originate in his mind? . . . A possible answer to this mystery could be that Satan, the father of lies, has not only deceived the whole world and the angelic hosts who followed him--he has even deceived himself! The only way he could really know about creation (just as the only way we can know about creation) was for God to tell him! . . . . He refused to believe and accept the Word of God concerning his own creation and place in God's economy . . . He therefore deceived himself into supposing that all things, including himself and including God, had been evolved by natural processes out of the primordial stuff of the universe. . . ." (Morris, Troubled Waters of Evolution, 1974, pp 74-75)."

He is correct in stating that we know about creation through the Bible or God's Word. Evolution came afterward as we see during the times of Paul, the Epicureans and Stoics.

http://www.huecotanks.com/debunk/devil.htm

"The Theory of Biological Evolution is most often associated with Charles Darwin, because it was Charles Darwin that proposed the mechanism of natural selection and accompanied that proposition with a large volume of empirical data providing evidence for biological evolution.

Darwin was not, however, the first person to propose an evolutionary explanation for the diversity of life on earth. In fact, evolutionary concepts about life date far back into history and arose in many different cultures. The Greeks developed a concept of evolution over 2,300 years ago that was basically equivalent to that of Charles Darwin's, but the early Christians opposed the idea and destroyed all of the works that promoted it or any other naturalistic explanations for earthly phenomena."

Understanding Evolution: History, Theory, Evidence, and Implictions

ETA: Both of my sources are atheist, so they could be lying. Still, the first one brings up an interesting question. We find science backs up the Bible, but science doesn't back up evolution. Thus, the first one is the truth and not the myth.
Here is the history or evolution of religion. First we prayed to animal gods. Then we started praying to human gods. Then just 1 god. Then we believed he visited. Eventually we eventually grew up.

We humanoids had to first evolve to a point where we could dream up a crazy idea like creationism.

Dr. Henry Morris, states, "One question remains. Assuming Satan to be the real source of the evolutionary concept, how did it originate in his mind? . . . A possible answer to this mystery could be that Satan, the father of lies, has not only deceived the whole world and the angelic hosts who followed him--he has even deceived himself! The only way he could really know about creation (just as the only way we can know about creation) was for God to tell him! . . . . He refused to believe and accept the Word of God concerning his own creation and place in God's economy . . . He therefore deceived himself into supposing that all things, including himself and including God, had been evolved by natural processes out of the primordial stuff of the universe. . . ." (Morris, Troubled Waters of Evolution, 1974, pp 74-75)."

He is correct in stating that we know about creation through the Bible or God's Word. Evolution came afterward as we see during the times of Paul, the Epicureans and Stoics.

http://www.huecotanks.com/debunk/devil.htm

"The Theory of Biological Evolution is most often associated with Charles Darwin, because it was Charles Darwin that proposed the mechanism of natural selection and accompanied that proposition with a large volume of empirical data providing evidence for biological evolution.

Darwin was not, however, the first person to propose an evolutionary explanation for the diversity of life on earth. In fact, evolutionary concepts about life date far back into history and arose in many different cultures. The Greeks developed a concept of evolution over 2,300 years ago that was basically equivalent to that of Charles Darwin's, but the early Christians opposed the idea and destroyed all of the works that promoted it or any other naturalistic explanations for earthly phenomena."

Understanding Evolution: History, Theory, Evidence, and Implictions

ETA: Both of my sources are atheist, so they could be lying. Still, the first one brings up an interesting question. We find science backs up the Bible, but science doesn't back up evolution. Thus, the first one is the truth and not the myth.
Here is the history or evolution of religion. First we prayed to animal gods. Then we started praying to human gods. Then just 1 god. Then we believed he visited. Eventually we eventually grew up.

Too much ignorance here to reply. However, you agree that there is something innate in humans that we want a God to give us moral values and to explain how the earth and universe came to be. Otherwise, we'll just entropy into chaos and the world will end once again.

Instead, humans created evolution to explain a world with no moral values (unless you get caught) and how the earth and universe came to be from invisible particles and invisible dark energy.

Maybe creation scientist Sir Isaac Newton was right in his calculations that the world will end in 2060. We're headed for religious wars between atheists and Islam in Europe and the decay and downfall of civilization due to no God, but god of the world.

I love getting you to repeat that STUPIDITY over and over because you do not realize just how STUPID it is!!!!!

Now how many times have I shown you that thermal equilibrium cannot be reached? Do you realize that even your above statement proves what I have said? Probably not even after I highlighted the parts that prove what I said!!!

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.
I think your problem is that you don’t understand my point is that the universe had a beginning.

This has been proven a myriad of ways one of which is the second law of thermodynamics.

Space and time didn’t exist before inflation.
Not the time and space of this universe, but they possibly already existed in others before.
It certainly came from somewhere but you still have a first cause conundrum.
So you agree that time and space probably existed before inflation. Good for you.
No. I agree that inflation is how time and space came to be.
So how do you know that time and space didn't already appear in another universe, or in a previous version of this one?
Doesn’t matter. We know from this one the laws of nature were already in place.

March 01, 2012
I think your problem is that you don’t understand my point is that the universe had a beginning.

This has been proven a myriad of ways one of which is the second law of thermodynamics.
Your argument for the beginning of the universe is moronic, but you knew that already. The imaginary thermal equilibrium has nothing to do with the beginning of the universe, or anything else for that matter. And you have already proven in other threads that you know nothing about the SLoT.

And finally whether the universe had a beginning has nothing to do with your pontificated lie that energy had a beginning!!!!

Forum List

Back