Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

So how do you know that time and space didn't already appear in another universe, or in a previous version of this one?
Doesn’t matter. We know from this one the laws of nature were already in place.
So time and space are laws of nature?
No. Created through the laws of nature by the creator.
Nice thought, too bad you can't prove it.
I have proven it dozens of times. We can use our experience as a creator and our observations of creation.

But most of all we can test it by entering into a relationship with God and see what comes from it.
You’ve only proven it to yourself.

Now you are blaming your lie that energy had a beginning on Vilinken.

You do know that even he admits energy always existed in the forms of negative energy and positive energy in equal AMOUNTS. So it is YOUR perversion of Vilinken!
His exact words. It is possible for energy to have a beginning.
Link
Did our Universe have a Beginning? | Closer to Truth
Nowhere does he say the "EXACT WORDS" It is possible for energy to have a beginning. He says there was positive energy and negative energy in equal amounts.

You lie as usual.
Made you watch it. :lol:

Created from nothing means energy and matter were created without violating any conservation law and had a beginning.

Checkmate.
Liar, made in the image of your God.

Nowhere does he say the "EXACT WORDS" It is possible for energy to have a beginning. He says there was positive energy and negative energy in equal amounts.

You lie as usual.

Created from nothing means energy and matter were created without violating any conservation law and had a beginning.

Checkmate.
You watched the video. Created from nothing. Emphasis on created.

Checkmate.

Doesn’t matter. We know from this one the laws of nature were already in place.
I have proven it dozens of times. We can use our experience as a creator and our observations of creation.

But most of all we can test it by entering into a relationship with God and see what comes from it.
You’d have to test it for yourself.

You lie as usual.

Checkmate.

Checkmate.
Repeating your lie does not make you any less made in the image of your God.

You lie as usual.

Checkmate.

Checkmate.
Repeating your lie does not make you any less made in the image of your God.
You watched the video, right? Did you not hear where Vilenkin said everything was created from nothing?

Doesn't work.

Doesn't work.
It won’t if you don’t try it.

Doesn't work.
I tried it, nothing happened.

Doesn't work.
I tried it, nothing happened.
What did you expect to happen?

What did you expect to happen?
More then just nothing.
More like what?
Like something I could feel.
What did you do that you believe should have warranted a feeling you could feel?
You tell me what I should do.
Tell me what you did first because I don’t believe you did what you said you did.

Be honest with me and I will be honest with you.

More then just nothing.
More like what?
What did you do that you believe should have warranted a feeling you could feel?
Tell me what you did first because I don’t believe you did what you said you did.

You first.

More like what?

You first.
I have been honest with you so now it is your turn. Besides you are the one who said she did it. So tell me what you did.

Forum List

Back