Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

Like something I could feel.
What did you do that you believe should have warranted a feeling you could feel?
You tell me what I should do.
Tell me what you did first because I don’t believe you did what you said you did.

Be honest with me and I will be honest with you.
You first.
I have been honest with you so now it is your turn. Besides you are the one who said she did it. So tell me what you did.
You first.

You watched the video, right? Did you not hear where Vilenkin said everything was created from nothing?
But that is not what you LIED about, is it! Clearly you are made in the image of the god of liars!
His exact words. It is possible for energy to have a beginning.
Ed, I know it is tough for you to accept that matter and energy were created without violating the law of conservation but that is exactly what inflation theory says.

What did you do that you believe should have warranted a feeling you could feel?
You tell me what I should do.
Tell me what you did first because I don’t believe you did what you said you did.

Be honest with me and I will be honest with you.
You first.
I have been honest with you so now it is your turn. Besides you are the one who said she did it. So tell me what you did.
You first.
We both know you are lying.

You watched the video, right? Did you not hear where Vilenkin said everything was created from nothing?
But that is not what you LIED about, is it! Clearly you are made in the image of the god of liars!
Ed, I know it is tough for you to accept that matter and energy were created without violating the law of conservation but that is exactly what inflation theory says.
You are a LIAR, made in the image of your god!
Your own video says that the conservation of energy was not violated, which specifically says ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED nor destroyed.
It says there were TWO kinds of ENERGY before the Big Bang, POSITIVE ENERGY and NEGATIVE ENERGY in equal AMOUNTS. That is two SOMETHINGS in EQUAL AMOUNTS.

Your own video says that the conservation of energy was not violated, which specifically says ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED nor destroyed.
It says there were TWO kinds of ENERGY before the Big Bang, POSITIVE ENERGY and NEGATIVE ENERGY in equal AMOUNTS. That is two SOMETHINGS in EQUAL AMOUNTS.
Exactly. Energy and matter were created without violating the conservation of mass or energy.

Do try and keep up.

It was created and had a beginning. Just like I have been telling you for a year.

Exactly. Energy and matter were created without violating the conservation of mass or energy.

Do try and keep up.

It was created and had a beginning. Just like I have been telling you for a year.
CREATING energy VIOLATES the FLOT.
Do try to stop lying even though your god requires you to lie.

Do try and keep up.

He literally explained how it didn't. It went right over your head.

Do try and keep up.

He said nothing about CREATING energy, he said both positive and negative energy was already existing in equal amounts.
I know you are pretending to be too STUPID to know you are lying, but it is obvious you KNOW you are lying.
Thank you.

It was balanced by the gravitational force, ding dong.
SOMETHING was balanced by SOMETHING.
Something is NOT nothing.
DUH!
Keep on lying, you are making your god very proud!
That something was the gravitation force of the matter and energy itself which balanced or cancelled out the force of the energy and matter. It is basically a freebody diagram where the sum of the forces equals zero.

Do try and keep up.

He said nothing about CREATING energy, he said both positive and negative energy was already existing in equal amounts.
I know you are pretending to be too STUPID to know you are lying, but it is obvious you KNOW you are lying.
Thank you.
The negative energy was the gravitational force of the energy and matter. The more matter and energy that was created the greater the gravitational force such that net force of the closed system is always zero.

Face it, inflation theory explains how matter and energy can be created without violating the FLoT.

DUH!
That something was the gravitation force of the matter and energy itself which balanced or cancelled out the force of the energy and matter. It is basically a freebody diagram where the sum of the forces equals zero.
In order to "SUM" forces they must already exist!

DUH!
Now I know you do not know what you are talking about.

Did you graduate high school, Ed?

Do try and keep up.

Thank you.
The negative energy was the gravitational force of the energy and matter. The more matter and energy that was created the greater the gravitational force such that net force of the closed system is always zero.

Face it, inflation theory explains how matter and energy can be created without violating the FLoT.
You violated the FLoT with the word "CREATED."

DUH!

Yes, at age 17. You obviously never got past first grade!

DUH!

Yes, at age 17. You obviously never got past first grade!
Did you go to university, Ed?

Forum List

Back