Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

Back in May of this year, Edthecynic was singing praises of inflation.

upload_2018-9-4_19-56-6.png

And today he calls it pure bullshit.

upload_2018-9-4_19-56-54.png

Too funny. Ed's not a very good troll. Funny, but not good.

Inflation explains the otherwise curious cancellation of matter and gravitational energy on cosmological scales, which is consistent with astronomical observations. Stephen Hawking

7vKM.gif
Inflation is pure BULLSHIT violating the FLoT. Some asshole's pontification does not change the FLOT.

Is The Inflationary Universe A Scientific Theory? Not Anymore

And it's even worse, they argue, inflation is not even a scientific theory:

nflationary cosmology, as we currently understand it, cannot be evaluated using the scientific method.”
Inflation doesn't violate the FLoT. It honors it.

You on the other hand will fuck the dog shit out of the SLoT. :lol:
You know less about the SLoT than you do the first, if you remember I made a complete fool of you on the SLoT in another thread.

Inflation, which isn't even a valid scientific theory, violates the FLoT ans defies logic.

Is an atom something or nothing???

Gravity didn't exist until matter was created from nothing in a closed system. And while matter was being created from nothing in a closed system, the gravity of the closed system cancelled out the force of matter such that the sum of the forces was zero. The net energy of the closed system was and is always zero. So the law of conservation was not violated.
Please show where the law of conservation on energy says anything about the net energy always equals zero.

Is an atom something or nothing?
The net energy of a closed system is always zero. Don't you know anything?
The net charge of an atom is zero, are atoms something or nothing?

Inflation explains the otherwise curious cancellation of matter and gravitational energy on cosmological scales, which is consistent with astronomical observations. Stephen Hawking

7vKM.gif
Inflation is pure BULLSHIT violating the FLoT. Some asshole's pontification does not change the FLOT.

Is The Inflationary Universe A Scientific Theory? Not Anymore

And it's even worse, they argue, inflation is not even a scientific theory:

nflationary cosmology, as we currently understand it, cannot be evaluated using the scientific method.”
Inflation doesn't violate the FLoT. It honors it.

You on the other hand will fuck the dog shit out of the SLoT. :lol:
You know less about the SLoT than you do the first, if you remember I made a complete fool of you on the SLoT in another thread.

Inflation, which isn't even a valid scientific theory, violates the FLoT ans defies logic.

Is an atom something or nothing???
You are thinking of yourself.

For every matter to energy exchang or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy.

Do you even understand this?

Gravity didn't exist until matter was created from nothing in a closed system. And while matter was being created from nothing in a closed system, the gravity of the closed system cancelled out the force of matter such that the sum of the forces was zero. The net energy of the closed system was and is always zero. So the law of conservation was not violated.
Please show where the law of conservation on energy says anything about the net energy always equals zero.

What is the mass of an atom and does that mass have a corresponding effect on gravity?

#winning

For every matter to energy exchang or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy.
BULLSHIT!
See I told you you know less than nothing about the SLoT, even after I pointed out the same flaw in another thread, proving you are STUPID rather than ignorant.
Thank you.

What is the mass of an atom and does that mass have a corresponding effect on gravity?

#winning
Different atoms have different masses, but they all have a net positive and negative charge that adds up to ZERO. So is an atom a something or a nothing, loser?

BULLSHIT!
See I told you you know less than nothing about the SLoT, even after I pointed out the same flaw in another thread, proving you are STUPID rather than ignorant.
Thank you.
Are you telling me you disagree with what I wrote?

#winning
Different atoms have different masses, but they all have a net positive and negative charge that adds up to ZERO. So is an atom a something or a nothing, loser?
Every atom has a mass and in a closed system that mass has a corresponding gravity that results in a net energy to the closed system of zero.

Go argue with Hawking. :lol:

BULLSHIT!
Thank you.
I'm telling you the real scientific SLoT disagrees with your made up phony Creationist lie that you are trying to pass off as the SLoT.
If you remember I exposed your lie in another thread when I challenged you to show the math of how you changed the SLoT to eliminate the "EQUAL TO ZERO" part. You couldn't then and you still can't now, all you could do is name drop people for whom you have no understanding.

#winning
Every atom has a mass and in a closed system that mass has a corresponding gravity that results in a net energy to the closed system of zero.

Hawking says no such thing, but thank you for finally admitting that atoms are nothing.

BULLSHIT!
Thank you.
I'm telling you the real scientific SLoT disagrees with your made up phony Creationist lie that you are trying to pass off as the SLoT.
If you remember I exposed your lie in another thread when I challenged you to show the math of how you changed the SLoT to eliminate the "EQUAL TO ZERO" part. You couldn't then and you still can't now, all you could do is name drop people for whom you have no understanding.
So then you do not believe usable energy is lost during every exchange? Really?

#winning

Hawking says no such thing, but thank you for finally admitting that atoms are nothing.
You don’t understand anything you are talking about. Not one bit.

Forum List

Back