Which candidate will put more money into the Middle Class?

TTP illegal Wall Street China Mexico loving Hillary spread her legs and sold herself to the highest bidder, it wasn't the middle class.

Global trade is going to happen whether we are involved or not. We can either be a major player in negotiating our stake in it or we can bury our heads and work with what's left.

This isn't 1950 anymore when the bulk of industrialized nations were decimated and America was the big boy on the block calling the shots throughout the world. There are more players now than ever which means our share in that market will naturally decrease.

Jeb Bush is that you? There you have it ladies and gentlemen ^^^ just bend over and take it up the ass.

He doesnt get it. Dont hate him for it. 95% of voters dont get it. Cant hate the whole country, lol.
What he said is just pitiful.
Youtube...Chris Hedges.

TTP illegal Wall Street China Mexico loving Hillary spread her legs and sold herself to the highest bidder, it wasn't the middle class.

Global trade is going to happen whether we are involved or not. We can either be a major player in negotiating our stake in it or we can bury our heads and work with what's left.

This isn't 1950 anymore when the bulk of industrialized nations were decimated, developing nations weren't a factor and America was the big boy on the block calling the shots throughout the world. There are more players now than ever which means our share in that market will naturally decrease.

Ill bet you my life that your not a blue collar worker on hourly wage....Ill bet everything...

I'll bet the last time I was employed, I was indeed hourly and union.

Attacking me is not responding to what I said. Am I wrong? If so, why?

This isn't 1950 anymore when the bulk of industrialized nations were decimated and America was the big boy on the block calling the shots throughout the world. There are more players now than ever which means our share in that market will naturally decrease.

Jeb Bush is that you? There you have it ladies and gentlemen ^^^ just bend over and take it up the ass.

He doesnt get it. Dont hate him for it. 95% of voters dont get it. Cant hate the whole country, lol.
Youtube...Chris Hedges.

Don't worry we can just borrow another $20 trillion /SARCASM

This isn't 1950 anymore when the bulk of industrialized nations were decimated and developing nations weren't a factor and America was the big boy on the block calling the shots throughout the world. There are more players now than ever which means our share in that market will naturally decrease.

Civil disobedience and protests not ruling out violent protest. Thats how. The gov is not afraid of us anymore so we dont matter. What keeps a gov in line is fear. Just like they do to us. Go to youtube and watch Chris Hedges.

Protests aren't going to change the reality that we are no longer the only place to source key materials in the world at decidedly lower price then before.

so protest doesnt work? Lol, wow. You deff not a history buff. Well...what about all those useless protests during the industrial revolution? Or the protests that pressured the end of viet nam. jeeze....are you American?

What do you propose junior?
Bomb the industrialized world back to where we are once again dominant?

You people allowed globalism to destroy General Motors...oh wait you didn't :eusa_think:

How do you prevent globalism professor?
By force? Should we have occupied Japan, China and Europe in order to maintain our market share?

Youtube...Chris Hedges.

Instead of insulting, try discussing.

This isn't 1950 anymore when the bulk of industrialized nations were decimated and developing nations weren't a factor and America was the big boy on the block calling the shots throughout the world. There are more players now than ever which means our share in that market will naturally decrease.

Civil disobedience and protests not ruling out violent protest. Thats how. The gov is not afraid of us anymore so we dont matter. What keeps a gov in line is fear. Just like they do to us. Go to youtube and watch Chris Hedges.

Protests aren't going to change the reality that we are no longer the only place to source key materials in the world at decidedly lower price then before.

so protest doesnt work? Lol, wow. You deff not a history buff. Well...what about all those useless protests during the industrial revolution? Or the protests that pressured the end of viet nam. jeeze....are you American?

Instead of bitching, outline what your issues are and why protesting would be effective.

Protests put fear in the politicians. But you go ahead and give up, roll over and die.
Look, Im trying to help you...go to youtube and watch some of Chris Hedges or elizibeth warren or ralph nader... any of them.

You people allowed globalism to destroy General Motors...oh wait you didn't :eusa_think:

By force? Should we have occupied Japan, China and Europe in order to maintain our market share?

Why even discuss it with you, its clear you have already given up. Why don't you tell us how we can go on borrowing $20 trillion dollars forever that should be interesting.

Instead of bitching, outline what your issues are and why protesting would be effective.

I gave examples of how protest is successful. Chris Hedges. Go, now.

Protests put fear in the politicians. But you go ahead and give up, roll over and die.
Look, Im trying to help you...go to youtube and watch some of Chris Hedges or elizibeth warren or ralph nader... any of them.

I didn't say protests aren't effective I said they don't change the fact that steel can be made more cheaply and then sold to the world more cheaply in China then we can here.

I'm not doing your work for you. If you have a point to make, make it. Pick your top five things you would change about trade and show it's benefits. I'm simply pointing out the realities of global trade not endorsing current policy.

Someday the American Worker will have enough of getting shit on.
What did you think of the occupy wall street movement?

Why even discuss it with you, its clear you have already given up. Why don't you tell us how we can go on borrowing $20 trillion dollars forever that should be interesting.

Make a point or fuck off.
I'm not endorsing policy but only showing the realities of global trade. Outline what you believe to be sound policy.

I'm not endorsing policy but only showing the realities of global trade. Outline what you believe to be sound policy.

I made my point, you have no answer which is what pissed you off. Go suck Jeb Bush dick why don't you.

You dont have to point out anything. I know it all too well. I get it and I get it very well. And sir, lol...your not doin that for me, your doin that for you. Im already there. If you dont want to do what I suggested, fine stay ignorant and know that by your own choice.

Someday the American Worker will have enough of getting shit on.
What did you think of the occupy wall street movement?

Loved it. It was ahead of it's time and not well organized in getting it's message out though. Trust me I'm on the side of workers and wages as I stated earlier but the idea that any policy is going to bring offshored jobs home in any real numbers is not realistic.

I made my point, you have no answer which is what pissed you off. Go suck Jeb Bush dick why don't you.

No, you went on about debt and said nothing of policy. It seems you're all show and no go.

You dont have to point out anything. I know it all too well. I get it and I get it very well. And sir, lol...your not doin that for me, your doin that for you. Im already there. If you dont want to do what I suggested, fine stay ignorant and know that by your own choice.

Stay ignorant? You haven't said what you'd do or given any policy ideas that you believe would help.

Depends on how big a picture you look at. If you cut taxes in a fiscally responsible manner, you have to cut spending somewhere else. If you cut spending somewhere else, that's a drag on jobs and the economy.

If you cut taxes but don't cut spending, you add to the deficit, which adds to the cost of the interest on the debt, which is effectively a tax increase.
I think you're omitting bringing jobs back.

That's a wish not a fact.
It's a fact; and not so hard to do.

What's a fact?
Drink some coffee.
Bringing business back is as difficult as it was for them to leave; not difficult at all.

I didn't say protests aren't effective I said they don't change the fact that steel can be made more cheaply and then sold to the world more cheaply in China then we can here.

I'm not doing your work for you. If you have a point to make, make it. Pick your top five things you would change about trade and show it's benefits. I'm simply pointing out the realities of global trade not endorsing current policy.

All we have to do is reinstate the tariff.

I gave examples of how protest is successful. Chris Hedges. Go, now.

Protest is a policy position?
You tell me you know it all too well yet offer nothing of policy. You cited Warren, what are her policy proposals? I'm on your side whether you believe it or not. I would like to know what other than protest would be effective.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back