Which comes first: Irrefutable proof...or an investigation toward that irrefutable proof?

Lerner was railroaded...

How? She came out and admitted the wrongdoing of her department, the IRS.
link where she said she did anything criminal???

She was doing the right thing in questioning these groups with political party names and affiliations and investigating before giving them CHARITY status and the tax write offs for those donating to these so called primary Charities.

Where she went wrong, was the net was not wide enough to capture all party PACS based on the key identifiers they chose to use.

I don't recall us ever having a discussion about Obamas lies, so you don't really know what the fuck I think about that do ya? I don't accept lies from anybody on capital hill and I find it curious that you bitch about Obama and Hillary but seem to excuse Trump. What a hypocrite you are.

I guess you don't recall him being named liar of the year either.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

I think it's pretty weak that your only response to Trumps dishonesty is trying to point the finger at Obama. You realize that not an argument right. I've never defended one lie by Obama or Clinton, so how about you deal with the topic at hand

Actually it was in response to your apparent senility when you said this:

"I don't recall us ever having a discussion about Obamas lies,"
Really, you mean when I pointed out Trumps petty lies and you responded by saying "Seriously now you forgot about Obama's lies?" Yes you were changing the subject to Obama to try and paint his accusers as hypocrites because you can't admit the simple fact that our current president lies his ass off. I don't give a shit if every president in history has done the same thing, it doesn't make it any less unacceptable.

Fuck off and die maggot, you're the one who didn't recall discussing maobamas lies, you brought it up. I simply pointed out the absurdity and ignorance of you statement.

Once again here's your quote:

Own your ignorance and stop trying to put words in my mouth.
Are you slow? What the fuck are you talking about? We were talking about Trump, you brought up obama, you said I never criticized Obamas lies, I said we've never had a discussion about Obamas lies. Read the fucking thread and stop wasting my time with your idocracy.

We had proof the Rs cut funding and then refused to increase it when it requested by both Obama and Clinton.

Show us the proof that Republicans prevented the desperately requested increase in security by Christopher Stephens.

78f0a1f0-baea-478d-b0ed-0e0b8aaf0c99_zpsqqkm3zxi.jpg

I guess you don't recall him being named liar of the year either.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

I think it's pretty weak that your only response to Trumps dishonesty is trying to point the finger at Obama. You realize that not an argument right. I've never defended one lie by Obama or Clinton, so how about you deal with the topic at hand

Really, you mean when I pointed out Trumps petty lies and you responded by saying "Seriously now you forgot about Obama's lies?" Yes you were changing the subject to Obama to try and paint his accusers as hypocrites because you can't admit the simple fact that our current president lies his ass off. I don't give a shit if every president in history has done the same thing, it doesn't make it any less unacceptable.

Fuck off and die maggot, you're the one who didn't recall discussing maobamas lies, you brought it up. I simply pointed out the absurdity and ignorance of you statement.

Are you slow? What the fuck are you talking about? We were talking about Trump, you brought up obama, you said I never criticized Obamas lies, I said we've never had a discussion about Obamas lies. Read the fucking thread and stop wasting my time with your idocracy.

This is the post I originally responded to: my B/U

I don't recall us ever having a discussion about Obamas lies, so you don't really know what the fuck I think about that do ya? I don't accept lies from anybody on capital hill and I find it curious that you bitch about Obama and Hillary but seem to excuse Trump. What a hypocrite you are.

Remind me again who opened their paragraph talking about maobamas lies?

Read your post that I was responding to and my post before that.

It wasn't my post you were responding to dip.

So what? You're doing the same thing as the poster I was talking to. Deflecting from talking about Trumps lies by pointing at Obama. My point is who fucking cares what Obama did? Nothing that one person does justifies the actions of another. If Obama lies it's wrong if Trump lies it's wrong... pretty simple

We had proof the Rs cut funding and then refused to increase it when it requested by both Obama and Clinton.

Show us the proof that Republicans prevented the desperately requested increase in security by Christopher Stephens.

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security

“It has been suggested that budget cuts are responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi, and I’d like to ask Miss Lamb,” said Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R., Calif.). “You made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which lead you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

“No, sir,” said Lamb.

Read more at: Libya Isn't about Funding Cuts

“It has been suggested that budget cuts are responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi, and I’d like to ask Miss Lamb,” said Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R., Calif.). “You made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which lead you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

“No, sir,” said Lamb.

I thought it was pretty well known that terrorist were responsible for the attack on Benghazi

So what? You're doing the same thing as the poster I was talking to. Deflecting from talking about Trumps lies by pointing at Obama. My point is who fucking cares what Obama did? Nothing that one person does justifies the actions of another. If Obama lies it's wrong if Trump lies it's wrong... pretty simple

Really, I simply pointed out the obvious since you didn't recall.

“No, sir,” said Lamb.

I thought it was pretty well known that terrorist were responsible for the attack on Benghazi

You posted a link in response to this which dealt with security, not the motivation for the attack.

Now who's deflecting? Funding had nothing to do with the security decisions in Benghazi as you regressives keep implying in spite of proof otherwise. In fact, in her testimony, Lamb went on to say an appearance of normalcy was the primary driver of her decisions.

We had evidence the first few days. You have nothing after months.
Evidence yet no arrests huh? Weird
Yet you think your no evidence is going to end up in impeachment. Weird.
Personally I don't think there will be impeachment. I think it's a bunch of petty lies for PR purposes. He needs to be called out for all that dishonest shit though, he is our president now.

What dishonest shit?

Seriously now you forgot about Obama's lies?
[

Not buying into you trying to divert the thread

You are the stupid Moon Bat that wanted to talk about a lying President and you voted for the biggest piece of lying shit since Slick Willy.

Don't blame if if your thread isn't going exactly as you planned with you fake news bullshit hatefest against Trump.

You Moon Bats talking about honesty in the Presidency after electing Slick Willy, Obama and then supported Crooked Hillary is absolutely one of the most hypocritical things imaginable, isn't it?

Attempted diversion ignored

You never answered my question Moon Bat.

Do you want me to post some of the articles and videos about Slick Willy's, Obama's or Crooked Hillary's massive lies?

Or are you in denial that they are lying scumbags that you voted for? What the hell is the matter with you? How dumb do you have to be to believe that Crooked Hillary was honest and that Obama didn't lie out his ass about almost everything?

You don't really give a shit about Presidents lying, do you? At least you don't as long as they are telling Democrat lies, right?
Yeah post some quotes or videos of Obama lying... and make sure they are real lies not things like Keep your plan keep your doctor which was a bad assumption for a plan he was trying to roll out not a lie
So you don't know about Obama's lies? There are plenty more of your hypocrisy.

Really, I simply pointed out the obvious since you didn't recall.
Thanks. Really added a lot to the conversation!

That was taken while your man child was in office.

Oh, you're right....I forgot that you morons "think" that Obama was in charge of Russian photography......LOL

You do realize that you're really a waste of space on this forum...

THANK YOU! You cannot prove that any cuts made by Congress caused the refusal by Secretary Clinton and petulant former President Obama to allow the additional security at an Embassy.

"Stevens was visiting Benghazi at the time to review plans to establish a new cultural center and modernize a hospital.[74] The ambassador also "needed to [prepare a] report ... on the physical and the political and security environment in Benghazi to support an action memo to convert Benghazi from a temporary facility to a permanent facility".[42][43][44][45][46] Surplus funds originally dedicated for use in Iran for fiscal year 2012 were to be redirected and obligated for use in Benghazi: an action that had to be completed before the end of the fiscal year—September 30, 2012.[42][43][45][46]"

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

Cute try but, as you can see, there was plenty of money available.

How do you have the cojones to post such a blatant lie. You want people to believe that an administration who managed to spend $10 TRILLION in just EIGHT YEARS, did not have funds to protect an embassy in the volatile country of Libya.

Show some stones, face the facts.

“No, sir,” said Lamb.

You posted a link in response to this which dealt with security, not the motivation for the attack.

Now who's deflecting? Funding had nothing to do with the security decisions in Benghazi as you regressives keep implying in spite of proof otherwise. In fact, in her testimony, Lamb went on to say an appearance of normalcy was the primary driver of her decisions.
You're right funding doesn't make decisions, and saying the the video was an instigating factor didn't kill anybody either. Fact is, when you cut funding you lessen resources and increase risk.

Forum List

Back