Which country do Jihadists fear? Hint: It's not the US

I'd think they'd be as concerned about Russia. At least Bebe has the Knesset to answer to somewhat.

Ol' Vlad will just do whatever the hell he wants, "rules of engagement" be damned.

Putin of course!

PO_2.jpg

ISIS should fear the Israeli women. They're soooooo fucking good looking and I know they'd enjoy every minute of cutting off some towel-heads balls - in public!

Israel takes no prisoners, and they've got nukes. Everyone should be afraid of them. A military guy I know told me that is part of the reason the US keeps intervening in wars over there--to keep Israel from getting involved and blowing up the whole world, starting with their enemy neighbors.
The U.S. has never had that singular focus on security and will never achieve it; we can't get our shit together to agree on anything, it seems, and if we do manage that on rare occassions, there's an election and it all goes south...
Doesn't mean we can't do better, though. I agree with OP
The military guy you know was clueless. All the US needs to do is withdraw support and Israel is gone.
Don't know much about Israeli politics, Iceweasel, but is there some other country you'd prefer they get their guns from?

Israel takes no prisoners, and they've got nukes. Everyone should be afraid of them. A military guy I know told me that is part of the reason the US keeps intervening in wars over there--to keep Israel from getting involved and blowing up the whole world, starting with their enemy neighbors.
The U.S. has never had that singular focus on security and will never achieve it; we can't get our shit together to agree on anything, it seems, and if we do manage that on rare occassions, there's an election and it all goes south...
The military guy you know was clueless. All the US needs to do is withdraw support and Israel is gone.
Don't know much about Israeli politics, Iceweasel, but is there some other country you'd prefer they get their guns from?
I was referring to US policy with Israel. I'm not sure what you're trying to change the subject to.

I was referring to US policy with Israel. I'm not sure what you're trying to change the subject to.
Me neither. Just questioning who, rather than the US, you would prefer be Israel's ally?

Me neither. Just questioning who, rather than the US, you would prefer be Israel's ally?
I'd like everyone to be their ally. When did I say anything against the US being an ally? I said we only need to quit support and they would disappear.

Forum List

Back