Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

No, but the fact that guns are easy to obtain means that people are able to get guns easily and some of them will use those guns.

You asked about my guns.....why are you changing the subject now?

Stop being so ridiculous.

My guns have never taken a human life. Never.
Not even once.

Why do you have a problem with my guns?

Because you being able to get guns means others can get guns. Others get guns and they do use them.

Or do you dispute this?

Because you being able to get guns means others can get guns.

I'm a law abiding citizen, why shouldn't I be able to exercise my right to keep and bear arms?

Others get guns and they do use them.

Yes they do. What does that have to do with my guns?

Some people drive drunk.
Does that mean I should not be allowed to own a vehicle?
Does that mean I should not be allowed to purchase and consume alcohol?

Some people drink drive, so nothing should be done about it because YOU don't drink drive?

My guns took no human life yesterday. Or last week. Or last month. Or in the last year.

No, but the fact that guns are easy to obtain means that people are able to get guns easily and some of them will use those guns.

Not even once.

Here's your logic.

I never killed anyone, so murder shouldn't be banned.

I never had an accident driving over the speed limit, so there shouldn't be a speed limit.

I never raped anyone, so rape shouldn't be illegal.

Here's your logic.

You're funny, and wrong. Murder is illegal.
I've never murdered anyone. I've never shot anyone.
Why does the fact that murder is bad mean that I should not be allowed to own guns?

I never had an accident driving over the speed limit, so there shouldn't be a speed limit.

You're a moron, but I don't think morons should be outlawed.

Not even once.

Because you being able to get guns means others can get guns. Others get guns and they do use them.

Or do you dispute this?

I'm a law abiding citizen, why shouldn't I be able to exercise my right to keep and bear arms?

Some people drive drunk.

Some people drink drive, so nothing should be done about it because YOU don't drink drive?

Drunken driving is illegal.
Why should the illegal behavior of others infringe on my rights to drive sober?

Because the objective is NOT public safety. These fucking commies are all goddamn liars. The real reason is that they can't overthrow our capitalist system if we have the power to resist. And, that is the ONLY reason the commie left wants gun control. Those goose-steppers give zero fucks about saving human lives.

Not even once.

Here's your logic.

I never raped anyone, so rape shouldn't be illegal.

Here's your logic.

You're funny, and wrong. Murder is illegal.
I've never murdered anyone. I've never shot anyone.
Why does the fact that murder is bad mean that I should not be allowed to own guns?

You're a moron, but I don't think morons should be outlawed.

Oh, now for the insults. Great argument. Insults.

Not even once.

Or do you dispute this?

Some people drive drunk.

Yes, why should the behavior of others mean that drink driving is illegal? I never drank and drove, so why should it be illegal?

Because the objective is NOT public safety. These fucking commies are all goddamn liars. The real reason is that they can't overthrow our capitalist system if we have the power to resist. And, that is the ONLY reason the commie left wants gun control. Those goose-steppers give zero fucks about saving human lives.

Hence why the UK and Europe is Communist??? Er... but it's not.

Yes, why should the behavior of others mean that drink driving is illegal? I never drank and drove, so why should it be illegal?
Like I said, your analogy fails.

No one is advocating legalizing murder.

Gun-grabbers, in your DWI analogy are making cars illegal, even though driving drunk is already illegal. It is preemtive action where such is nowhere near necessary, statistically speakin. By comparison, you are at least 4x more likely to die from drunk driving than gun violence.

Which, confirms the truth. It is not about public safety. Gun control is to rid citizens of the power to resist an overthrow of our free- market system.

Gun-grabbers, in your DWI analogy are making cars illegal, even though driving drunk is already illegal. It is preemtive action where such is nowhere near necessary, statistically speakin. By comparison, you are at least 4x more likely to die from drunk driving than gun violence.

Which, confirms the truth. It is not about public safety. Gun control is to rid citizens of the power to resist an overthrow of our free- market system.

No, my analogy doesn't fail.

Just because people aren't advocating something, doesn't mean something else entirely.

The logic here is

"My guns never killed anyone" therefore guns shouldn't be banned.

Well I never murdered anyone, so murder shouldn't be banned.

Same logic.

Other people's guns did kill people, but we shouldn't ban guns.

Other people killed people, so we shouldn't ban murder.

Same shit.

Hence why the UK and Europe is Communist??? Er... but it's not.
They are lightyears closer than we are. AND, those poor british fuckers have no recourse when the queen decides to disban parlament and take back government.
:dunno:

Don't think it will happen? :lol:

Well, the Queen hasn't disbanded parliament on a whim, has she? The British people DO have recourse.

It's like in the US, what, you think you and your guns can take on the US military, a country that spends more than the next 9 countries put together? Your hand gun verses a bomb coming from the sky, yeah, your hand gun is going to protect you, isn't it?

The reality is that the UK has a more democratic government than the US, treats its people better. You'd have thunked that with so many guns the American govt would give a shit about their people, but they don't. Go figure.

Just because people aren't advocating something, doesn't mean something else entirely.

The logic here is

Same logic.

Same shit.
The only way your analogy works is if we accept your assumption that possessing a gun is inherently harmful to others. Owning a car is not inherently dangerous to the public or to the rights of others. Driving drunk is. same with owning a gun and committing murder with the gun.

The only way to prevent gun violence is to ban all gun. The only way to prevent drunk driving is to ban cars. Preemtive action prevents., but is unfair to the overwhelming majority of us who behave responsibly.

Not even once.

Or do you dispute this?

Some people drive drunk.

Yes, why should the behavior of others mean that drink driving is illegal?

Why should illegal behavior be illegal?

I never drank and drove, so why should it be illegal?

That sounds almost as stupid as your OP.

I never murdered anyone. I still think murder should be illegal.
I never drove drunk. I still think drunk driving should be illegal.

Now that I made my position clear enough for even you to understand (LOL!)
why should my law abiding gun ownership be made illegal because of the actions of others?

Maybe you should sober up before you try to respond?

Not even once.

Or do you dispute this?

Some people drive drunk.

You keep making a ridiculous comparison again for the slow and TRULY STUPID the comparison would be banning all cars because some drive drunk. I mean that is what you propose banning firearms because a TINY minuscule percentage of firearms are used in crime we should ban them all.

Or do you dispute this?

Some people drive drunk.

why should my law abiding gun ownership be made illegal because of the actions of others?

Nothing is as dumb as his OP.

US, what, you think you and your guns can take on the US military, a country that spends more than the next 9 countries put together? Your hand gun verses a bomb coming from the sky, yeah, your hand gun is going to protect you, isn't
The State of Texas alone has about 10x more armed, trained citizens than the entire U.S. Military. Yeah, the military has really good vehicles and equipment, but people like you, who underestimate to power and indispensability of foot soldiers in armed conflict, have forgotten about the resistence our military faced in Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, etc. No amount of air superiority or superior equipment will win the ground war without armed ground combat. It takes soldiers with light arms. With a minimum of 10x superior numbers, that war would be a 10-year fight, at a minimum.

So, yeah, I think we have a pretty good shot at winning that fight, even if we wrongly assume the military would be agaist us.

But, don't take my word as gospel. Why don't you research what military experts think about it. I bet you'll be surprised at the opinions you find.
:lol:

The logic here is

Same logic.

Same shit.
The only way your analogy works is if we accept your assumption that possessing a gun is inherently harmful to others. Owning a car is not inherently dangerous to the public or to the rights of others. Driving drunk is. same with owning a gun and committing murder with the gun.

The only way to prevent gun violence is to ban all gun. The only way to prevent drunk driving is to ban cars. Preemtive action prevents., but is unfair to the overwhelming majority of us who behave responsibly.

Well, guns in society ARE harmful to others. I mean, there is a 4 times higher murder rate between the UK and the US and 3/4 of all those murders are with GUNS.

Coincidence?

Yes, drink driving is dangerous to others, hence why it's been made illegal.

If you can own a handgun, it means others can also get a handgun, which means they can use a handgun.

We're not talking about preventing ALL violence here. We're talking about reducing it to an acceptable level.

Preemptive might prevent, but is it unfair?

Okay, I went traveling around southern Africa a while back and it scared the hell out of me. Really I would not want to live in South Africa or any of those countries. Why? Fear. Freedom can come in different forms, the freedom to go out in your street at night, the freedom to feel comfortable when you leave your home, or even when you're in your home must count for something.

Yes, too much security is bad, to little security is bad. Where's the balance?

I believe that that people having guns is not a positive thing, and a 4 times higher murder rate seems to point to a problem with guns. There are, of course, far more problems, and the BIGGEST solution to those problems is to take back control of government, have more political parties with more oversight and actual choice for the electorate so politicians have to represent the people.

Or do you dispute this?

Some people drive drunk.

Well, in some places owning a gun is "illegal behavior"

Oh, back to the insults.

I'll tell you what, make another insult and you're on the ignore list.

I prefer to discuss with adults, not children.

US, what, you think you and your guns can take on the US military, a country that spends more than the next 9 countries put together? Your hand gun verses a bomb coming from the sky, yeah, your hand gun is going to protect you, isn't
The State of Texas alone has about 10x more armed, trained citizens than the entire U.S. Military. Yeah, the military has really good vehicles and equipment, but people like you, who underestimate to power and indispensability of foot soldiers in armed conflict, have forgotten about the resistence our military faced in Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, etc. No amount of air superiority or superior equipment will win the ground war without armed ground combat. It takes soldiers with light arms. With a minimum of 10x superior numbers, that war would be a 10-year fight, at a minimum.

So, yeah, I think we have a pretty good shot at winning that fight, even if we wrongly assume the military would be agaist us.

But, don't take my word as gospel. Why don't you research what military experts think about it. I bet you'll be surprised at the opinions you find.
:lol:

Yeah, and Iraq had a lot of armed people too, how long did they last? They even had tanks and SAMs and stuff.

Forum List

Back