Which is the greater problem for America?

This old man really is tryin' to use the story of that recent cop shooting to attract as much attention to himself as possible, isn't he?

We get it. You don't like "deadbeat dads" and your preferred stance regarding law enforcement is tongue in ass.

Damn, you are one vile woman. :uhh:

Well...cops shoot and kill about 1, 000 a year. Or...about 0.1% of cops. Id say at LEAST 700 of those are clearly unquestionably justified.

So lets say about 200 or so shaky shootings or even clear bad shoots.

Versus.....

Millions of children with no father or child support...growing up poor and with no positive influence...most destined for a life of poverty and crime.

Hmmmm. Seeing as Problem 2 directly leads to Problem 1 and is MUCH more vast and common....problem 2 is worse.

If only life was this myopic. Of those millions of children raised in single parent families (there are, contrary to popular belief, apparently, single men raising children alone), many are doing so because of divorce, death in the family (mom or died died), and various other reasons. My father, a WWII vet who was exposed to some really bad pesticides in the military and developed leukemia, died when I was 5 years old, leaving my mother to fend for herself with 7 children. And we managed to turn out okay, thanks for asking.
Did you live in a culture/neighborhood where criminal gangs influenced you and the other fatherless children around you? If not, then you have your answer as to why you "turned out ok". Fatherless households are a tremendous problem for black America. Ignoring that problem is irresponsible and shameful.
More whites grow up in single parent homes than blacks. They have gangs, killings, drug moms, etc. You are a simpleton.
Gee, could that possibly be because there are more whites?

Well...cops shoot and kill about 1, 000 a year. Or...about 0.1% of cops. Id say at LEAST 700 of those are clearly unquestionably justified.

Versus.....

Millions of children with no father or child support...growing up poor and with no positive influence...most destined for a life of poverty and crime.

Hmmmm. Seeing as Problem 2 directly leads to Problem 1 and is MUCH more vast and common....problem 2 is worse.

If only life was this myopic. Of those millions of children raised in single parent families (there are, contrary to popular belief, apparently, single men raising children alone), many are doing so because of divorce, death in the family (mom or died died), and various other reasons. My father, a WWII vet who was exposed to some really bad pesticides in the military and developed leukemia, died when I was 5 years old, leaving my mother to fend for herself with 7 children. And we managed to turn out okay, thanks for asking.
Did you live in a culture/neighborhood where criminal gangs influenced you and the other fatherless children around you? If not, then you have your answer as to why you "turned out ok". Fatherless households are a tremendous problem for black America. Ignoring that problem is irresponsible and shameful.

African Americans aren't the only ones with fatherless (or motherless) children. So why single them out? That seems to me to be much more irresponsible. If a woman leaves an abusive relationship with her husband, who are you to deny her the support she needs?
Wait, are you trying to imply that fatherless households arent a problem in the black community? Are you trying to imply that black people have the same amount of fatherless households in the US as all other races and cultures? If it isnt the fatherless households that drive the unparalelled violence in black neighborhoods, then what is?Their skin color? Get the fuck outa here.

Versus.....

I raised the last one from age 7 on.

I did teach a lot of angry kids who did not know their fathers though, and a whole lot of kids raised by grandparents.

I taught in the glory days of the crack epidemic.

It was not always nice.

Versus.....

African Americans aren't the only ones with fatherless (or motherless) children. So why single them out? That seems to me to be much more irresponsible. If a woman leaves an abusive relationship with her husband, who are you to deny her the support she needs?
Nothing wrong with giving her a year to get on her feet.

Fatherless households are not a "tremendous problem in America" lol​
They are in black America, clearly.
Over 70% of black babies born today are bastards.
Sort of a shitty, prejudicial term, exactly what we have come to expect from you.

You are like the PaintMyHouse of the right.

Proud?

They're without fathers. Is that better? doesn't charge the reality.

Fatherless households are not a "tremendous problem in America" lol​
They are in black America, clearly.
Over 70% of black babies born today are bastards.
Sort of a shitty, prejudicial term, exactly what we have come to expect from you.

You are like the PaintMyHouse of the right.

Proud?

They're without fathers. Is that better? doesn't charge the reality.
The kids did nothing to deserve being called bastards.

Times change.

Give them a break, they suffer enough not having fathers, or, in many cases, mothers.

Must be Hell to be raised by grandparents.

Versus.....

You are being disingenuous. You know as well as i do, and the rest of America, that there is a significant problem in the black community. There is a much higher percentage of fatherless households in that community, hence the insane highschool drop out rates and violence. What do you possibly hope to gain by pretending that they dont have a level of crime that far exceds all other cultures in the US? Do you even care about trying to fix those problems? If it isnt the fact that fathers arent around, how do YOU explain it?

Versus.....

You are being disingenuous. You know as well as i do, and the rest of America, that there is a significant problem in the black community. There is a much higher percentage of fatherless households in that community, hence the insane highschool drop out rates and violence. What do you possibly hope to gain by pretending that they dont have a level of crime that far exceds all other cultures in the US? Do you even care about trying to fix those problems? If it isnt the fact that fathers arent around, how do YOU explain it?
Whites are catching up though.

Great Society creators planned it this way.

Whites are catching up though.

Great Society creators planned it this way.

Yep, in 1964 when LBJ's "Great Society" ADC program threw the fathers out of the projects. Any black who thinks the Rat party wants anything but continuing misery for them is a fool.
Dems stand for nothing but reducing the masses to the lowest common denominator so the elite Kerrys, Kennedys, Clintons et al can live like Gods.

Men with bigger dicks will inevitably get get more sexual attention from women than those who lack the means to properly give a woman the fucking she deserves. Those who engage in more sex are obviously likely to sire more children. When you've got a great many options before you of beautiful women, why choose one?

Many white men, because they tend to be sexually inadequate, especially compared to the hung black male, usually depend on income and their perceived social status to acquire a mate. Then they keep her for as long as possible. The average black male, because of his sexual prowess, has more women to satisfy his pleasures and thus is less likely to restrict himself to a single lover or mate, and is more likely to sire children from multiple mothers.

And white men have realized this, and thus as part of their strategy in combatting the ever expanding threat of BBC, resort to attacking the so-called "problem" of "black fatherless households" in whatever way they can, not only in attempt to feel better about their own sexual inadequacy, but also to try and convince women that they themselves are superior mates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back