Which is the greater problem for America?

Fatherless households are not a "tremendous problem in America" lol​
They are in black America, clearly.
Over 70% of black babies born today are bastards.
Sort of a shitty, prejudicial term, exactly what we have come to expect from you.

You are like the PaintMyHouse of the right.

Proud?

How is using a term whose definition is born to parents that aren't married a prejudicial term? There are bastards of all races. Blacks currently are first place when it comes to the percentages.

I'm proud that I know and correctly use a term as it is defined. What makes me more proud is knowing it pisses off the PC crowd.

They're without fathers. Is that better? doesn't charge the reality.
The kids did nothing to deserve being called bastards.

Times change.

Give them a break, they suffer enough not having fathers, or, in many cases, mothers.

Must be Hell to be raised by grandparents.

I know it's a politically incorrect term but it fits the definition.

I'm not PC and won't start being that way because someone doesn't like the word.

Men with bigger dicks will inevitably get get more sexual attention from women than those who lack the means to properly give a woman the fucking she deserves. Those who engage in more sex are obviously likely to sire more children. When you've got a great many options before you of beautiful women, why choose one?

Many white men, because they tend to be sexually inadequate, especially compared to the hung black male, usually depend on income and their perceived social status to acquire a mate. Then they keep her for as long as possible. The average black male, because of his sexual prowess, has more women to satisfy his pleasures and thus is less likely to restrict himself to a single lover or mate, and is more likely to sire children from multiple mothers.

And white men have realized this, and thus as part of their strategy in combatting the ever expanding threat of BBC, resort to attacking the so-called "problem" of "black fatherless households" in whatever way they can, not only in attempt to feel better about their sexual inadequacy, but also to try and convince women that they themselves are superior mates.

Most blacks want ANAL sex with either women or other men.....maybe you missed it in health class but children aren't conceived in the anus. And I wouldn't count on this public school induced white girls experimenting with black males for much longer.. When they find out all the boy wants is their butt and checkbook, they go back to white men....if they can find one who doesn't know about their past.

Bullkurtz is unintentionally providing us with a glimpse of yet another example of the desperate verbal tactics that those with inferior sexual potential resort to in attempt to combat their perceived threat of the BBC.

Clearly, based on their policies, Republicans are the greatest threat to not only this country, but to the world.

Cops sometimes shooting unarmed persons who resisted arrest, or, deadbeat parents having kids they are unwilling to support?

Discuss.

I'm missing part of that video. But, from what I saw, the question is taser or gun. Not deadbeat parents v unarmed persons who resist arrest.

But let us play dead beat parents for a minute.

I encounter really angry kids on a regular basis. Daily. You know as well as I do that simply because the body is there (a dad is present) it is not a guarantee that the father is worth a damn. Sometimes it would just be a lot better off if he was not around. Works the same for mothers, but for a minute we can talk about dad.

Let me explain.

Do you want fatherhood or a paycheck? Sometimes you can't have both. If you define fatherhood as the female not on state aid then we are dealing with a paycheck. If we are talking about fathers and presence then maybe it's a bit different.

What do you want? How do you define it?

Well...cops shoot and kill about 1, 000 a year. Or...about 0.1% of cops. Id say at LEAST 700 of those are clearly unquestionably justified.

So lets say about 200 or so shaky shootings or even clear bad shoots.

Versus.....

Millions of children with no father or child support...growing up poor and with no positive influence...most destined for a life of poverty and crime.

Hmmmm. Seeing as Problem 2 directly leads to Problem 1 and is MUCH more vast and common....problem 2 is worse.

If only life was this myopic. Of those millions of children raised in single parent families (there are, contrary to popular belief, apparently, single men raising children alone), many are doing so because of divorce, death in the family (mom or died died), and various other reasons. My father, a WWII vet who was exposed to some really bad pesticides in the military and developed leukemia, died when I was 5 years old, leaving my mother to fend for herself with 7 children. And we managed to turn out okay, thanks for asking.
Did you live in a culture/neighborhood where criminal gangs influenced you and the other fatherless children around you? If not, then you have your answer as to why you "turned out ok". Fatherless households are a tremendous problem for black America. Ignoring that problem is irresponsible and shameful.

African Americans aren't the only ones with fatherless (or motherless) children. So why single them out? That seems to me to be much more irresponsible. If a woman leaves an abusive relationship with her husband, who are you to deny her the support she needs?
Wait, are you trying to imply that fatherless households arent a problem in the black community? Are you trying to imply that black people have the same amount of fatherless households in the US as all other races and cultures? If it isnt the fatherless households that drive the unparalelled violence in black neighborhoods, then what is?Their skin color? Get the fuck outa here.

No, that is not what I am saying at all. What I am saying is what I said: That fatherless (or motherless) children are found in all communities, not just in African American communities.

Well...cops shoot and kill about 1, 000 a year. Or...about 0.1% of cops. Id say at LEAST 700 of those are clearly unquestionably justified.

Versus.....

Millions of children with no father or child support...growing up poor and with no positive influence...most destined for a life of poverty and crime.

Hmmmm. Seeing as Problem 2 directly leads to Problem 1 and is MUCH more vast and common....problem 2 is worse.

If only life was this myopic. Of those millions of children raised in single parent families (there are, contrary to popular belief, apparently, single men raising children alone), many are doing so because of divorce, death in the family (mom or died died), and various other reasons. My father, a WWII vet who was exposed to some really bad pesticides in the military and developed leukemia, died when I was 5 years old, leaving my mother to fend for herself with 7 children. And we managed to turn out okay, thanks for asking.
Did you live in a culture/neighborhood where criminal gangs influenced you and the other fatherless children around you? If not, then you have your answer as to why you "turned out ok". Fatherless households are a tremendous problem for black America. Ignoring that problem is irresponsible and shameful.

African Americans aren't the only ones with fatherless (or motherless) children. So why single them out? That seems to me to be much more irresponsible. If a woman leaves an abusive relationship with her husband, who are you to deny her the support she needs?
Nothing wrong with giving her a year to get on her feet.

In this economy, do you honestly believe a year is long enough?

Versus.....

You are being disingenuous. You know as well as i do, and the rest of America, that there is a significant problem in the black community. There is a much higher percentage of fatherless households in that community, hence the insane highschool drop out rates and violence. What do you possibly hope to gain by pretending that they dont have a level of crime that far exceds all other cultures in the US? Do you even care about trying to fix those problems? If it isnt the fact that fathers arent around, how do YOU explain it?

You are going to have to back up your extraordinary claims with valid, repeatable evidence. For instance, you have not established a connection between fatherless households and the dropout rate. My 6 siblings and I were fatherless, and all of us graduated, have been successful, and in fact, I have a M.S. degree in Geology. My stepdaughter raised her oldest son without dad being present, and that grandson is a sophomore at Middle Tennessee University in their engineering Department. You blame the crime rate on fatherless black families, and I just think that comes from ignorance, and maybe bigotry.

Versus.....

You are being disingenuous. You know as well as i do, and the rest of America, that there is a significant problem in the black community. There is a much higher percentage of fatherless households in that community, hence the insane highschool drop out rates and violence. What do you possibly hope to gain by pretending that they dont have a level of crime that far exceds all other cultures in the US? Do you even care about trying to fix those problems? If it isnt the fact that fathers arent around, how do YOU explain it?

You are going to have to back up your extraordinary claims with valid, repeatable evidence. For instance, you have not established a connection between fatherless households and the dropout rate. My 6 siblings and I were fatherless, and all of us graduated, have been successful, and in fact, I have a M.S. degree in Geology. My stepdaughter raised her oldest son without dad being present, and that grandson is a sophomore at Middle Tennessee University in their engineering Department. You blame the crime rate on fatherless black families, and I just think that comes from ignorance, and maybe bigotry.
WHAT...THE...FUCK? Are you serious right now? Are you really going to sit there and pretend that there isn't a significant problem in the black community? The highest crime rate, the most dropouts, most likely to spend time in jail, the most fatherless households. The black community performs far below average in every conceivable category societies are measured by. Are you going to pretend like there isn't a problem there?

If all their problems aren't related to poor upbringing, due to so many single parent households, then you tell me why this phenomenon exists.

WHAT...THE...FUCK? Are you serious right now? Are you really going to sit there and pretend that there isn't a significant problem in the black community? The highest crime rate, the most dropouts, most likely to spend time in jail, the most fatherless households. The black community performs far below average in every conceivable category societies are measured by. Are you going to pretend like there isn't a problem there?

If all their problems aren't related to poor upbringing, due to so many single parent households, then you tell me why this phenomenon exists.

I'm saying that you are (whether it is intentional or not) ignoring other factors for the crime rate. Fatherless families, regardless of race, are four times more likely to live in poverty.

poverty%20by%20fam%20structure.jpg

According to the U.S. Department of health and Human Services, “Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse.” Moveover, There is significantly more drug use among children who do not live with their mother and father. In addition, Children living in single parent homes are more than twice as likely to commit suicide. 71% of high school dropouts are fatherless. And finally, adolescents who live in neighborhoods with lower proportions of single-parent families and who report higher levels of family integration commit less violence. This is true regardless of race.

Now, it may well be that African Americans have a higher percentage of fatherless families. But, African Americans also have much higher levels of daily stress than other races because they are five times more likely to have to deal with racism than other families. That stress has a direct effect on families, which leads to a higher rate of family dysfunction, including poverty and crime.

The point I'm raising here is that the problem is far more complex than you realize. So instead of blaming African Americans for the problem, perhaps you need to look much deeper at the overall problem, and instead of assigning blame, perhaps we should be talking about solutions.

Cops sometimes shooting unarmed persons who resisted arrest, or, deadbeat parents having kids they are unwilling to support?

Discuss.

I'm missing part of that video. But, from what I saw, the question is taser or gun. Not deadbeat parents v unarmed persons who resist arrest.

But let us play dead beat parents for a minute.

I encounter really angry kids on a regular basis. Daily. You know as well as I do that simply because the body is there (a dad is present) it is not a guarantee that the father is worth a damn. Sometimes it would just be a lot better off if he was not around. Works the same for mothers, but for a minute we can talk about dad.

Let me explain.

Do you want fatherhood or a paycheck? Sometimes you can't have both. If you define fatherhood as the female not on state aid then we are dealing with a paycheck. If we are talking about fathers and presence then maybe it's a bit different.

What do you want? How do you define it?
My question was not specific to one shooting or one dead-beat parent.

When cop kill thug, or person who stole his tazer, or maybe very dangerous thug - it's okay if he will shoot him.
But the problem is in cops who think that they're like gods and can do everything they want(kill innocent people, or kids, etc) I can't understand why they kill innocent people!

I'm saying that you are (whether it is intentional or not) ignoring other factors for the crime rate. Fatherless families, regardless of race, are four times more likely to live in poverty.

poverty%20by%20fam%20structure.jpg

According to the U.S. Department of health and Human Services, “Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse.” Moveover, There is significantly more drug use among children who do not live with their mother and father. In addition, Children living in single parent homes are more than twice as likely to commit suicide. 71% of high school dropouts are fatherless. And finally, adolescents who live in neighborhoods with lower proportions of single-parent families and who report higher levels of family integration commit less violence. This is true regardless of race.

Now, it may well be that African Americans have a higher percentage of fatherless families. But, African Americans also have much higher levels of daily stress than other races because they are five times more likely to have to deal with racism than other families. That stress has a direct effect on families, which leads to a higher rate of family dysfunction, including poverty and crime.

The point I'm raising here is that the problem is far more complex than you realize. So instead of blaming African Americans for the problem, perhaps you need to look much deeper at the overall problem, and instead of assigning blame, perhaps we should be talking about solutions.
Off the top of your head, name the top 5 most dangerous white neighborhoods in the US. There are more poor white people in the US than poor black people, therefore if your theory is true, there should be more dangerous white neighborhoods, so name them.

Forum List

Back