Which is worse..120,000 abortions done by women that have had 3 or more or...

Please refrain from imposing your own abhorrent racist views on others.

Where is it racist except by you supporters of Abortion?
I am simply pointing out that when people like you support abortion on demand especially by women who've had 2 or more abortions already all you are doing is cleansing the genetic pool of people like that!
I guess you don't understand genetics. When women who have propensity to ignore birth control continue to have abortions 2,3 or more times... all they and people like you are doing is abiding by Darwin's survival of the fittest!
I mean seriously you support abortion on demand especially by women who've had previous abortions right?
Then all you and your ilk are doing is reducing the number of non-white people!

But like most hysterics who only deal with emotion you jump to the conclusion I"m a racist because I'm pointing out you
support the reduction of non-white women who have 2 or more abortions!
To me that is a racist point of few versus MINE which says all LIFE regardless of color is of value..
YOU on the other hand oblivious of the facts that MORE non-white women have 2 or more abortions are killing off their blood line obviously are a racist by promoting abortion on demand which again is done by more non-white women!
Your support of abortion on demand is killing more non-white population then any other factor.

And so I thank you and the women that are having 2 or more abortions for cleansing our society of people via Darwin's survival of the fittest who have a total disregard for life and only care for immediate sexual gratification regardless of the lives that are lost!

Since you believe in abortion on demand YOU are perpetuating the demise of this callous section of our society! Thanks!

You’ve not answered the question as to how you’re going to implement your forced sterilization plan.

Take us through the process, step by step.

The average overall cost of an abortion in the United States was $468.

Different states have different laws when it comes to obtaining medical records. Scroll to the name of the state where you had your abortion to see how long medical records (your abortion documents) are required to be kept.
State Laws - Fill in the Blanks - Reclaim Your Abortion Records

A) Using the database for each state of the woman's abortion records if a woman wanting an abortion is found to have
already 2 or more abortions she would be advised that the NEXT abortion would also require having her tubes tied.
B) The woman would have to sign the consent form agreeing to the "Tubal Ligation" operation. Tubal ligation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
After all the woman who already has had 2 or more should WANT this operation paid for by the government!

Total Estimated Fees $6,200 for Tubal Ligation operation.
Surgical Reverse of Tubal Ligation - FAQs - Pregnancy, Procedure, Cost - Affordable Tubal Reversal

C) This would reduce the 44% of the abortions by women who have already had 2 or more abortions.
D) Saving the Federal govt. easily $200 million more that is paid to Planned Parenthood that is making after expenses over $85 million a year!
According to analysis by the Susan B. Anthony List, Planned Parenthood has performed almost 1 million abortions in the past three years alone.
Planned Parenthood saw a very comfortable income, reporting excess revenues exceeding $87 million and net assets of more than $1.2 billion.

Planned Parenthood Total Revenue
$1,049,600,000 ...
$538,500,000 Government health services,grants,etc... 45% comes from OUR TAX dollars.
ISSUU - 2010-2011 Annual Financial Report by Planned Parenthood Action Fund

So again... why are we awarding women who can't seem to control their sexual gratification by paying for their 3rd or more abortions?
Let's simply provide them a tube ligation so they can screw all they want without getting pregnant?

Forum List

Back