Which is worse..120,000 abortions done by women that have had 3 or more or...

Nothing is free.....

Oh that's right Libs think it's free when someone else is paying for it.
I forgot about that.

That was the statement of the year from Francohfw...reveals a lot...

Yeah, it is. It shows you hater dupes are blinded by hysteria and are clueless. BC saves insurers and the government billions upon billions in welfare, health costs, etc etc. MORONS!.

Well birthcontrol pills in the 90's costed $30.00 for a month. If you can't afford that then maybe you should'nt have sex.

tying their tubes?

44.7% of the 1.5 million abortions are done by women with one or more previous abortions.

These women callously get pregnant again KNOWING they could kill their babies!

• 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7%

So why are these women not required to have their tubes tied at the minimum?

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics
It's none of your fuckin' business!

Stop sticking your fuckin' nose, in other peoples business!

tying their tubes?

44.7% of the 1.5 million abortions are done by women with one or more previous abortions.

• 44.7%

Because it's their body not yours.

Why is it any of your business HOW many abortions they've had?

tying their tubes?

• 44.7%

Because the Constitution prevents you and other authoritarian conservatives from violating citizens’ civil liberties.

Murdering an innocent baby is not your constitutional right or civil liberty

Fetuses aren't babies in the eys of the law.

At the minimum? What would you consider appropriate at the 'maximum'?

Tell us, as a conservative, how will this ‘requirement’ be implemented?

You want to authorize the state to strap women down to an operating table, have their bodies cut open against their will and at the behest of the state, so their reproductive organs can be mutilated rendering these women infertile – again, against their will and at the behest of the state.

Is this really what you’re advocating as a conservative?

What law would they have violated to warrant such ‘punishment’?

Would you even bother with some sort of ‘trial’?

Are you truly this ignorant of the Constitution and its case law? Do you truly have this much contempt for the civil rights of your fellow citizens?

And should we infer that you’re representative of all conservatives in this regard?

One hopes not.

tying their tubes?

• 44.7%

Because the Constitution prevents you and other authoritarian conservatives from violating citizens’ civil liberties.

Murdering an innocent baby is not your constitutional right or civil liberty

No one ever said it was.

It is the Constitutional right of all persons to decide whether or not to have children, free from interference by the state.

If you believe fetuses are ‘children,’ then that means you shouldn’t have an abortion.

It does not mean, however, that you can foist that subjective opinion on others using the authority of the state.

Yeah, it is. It shows you hater dupes are blinded by hysteria and are clueless. BC saves insurers and the government billions upon billions in welfare, health costs, etc etc. MORONS!.

Well birthcontrol pills in the 90's costed $30.00 for a month. If you can't afford that then maybe you should'nt have sex.

Brilliant! That'll work. Pub dupes!:cuckoo:lol

Nothing is free.....

Oh that's right Libs think it's free when someone else is paying for it.
I forgot about that.

Not really. We have to import millions of immigrants to make up for the number we kill every year. Then pay for them to have welfare and health care.

tying their tubes?

• 44.7%

What a woman does with her own body is none of your damned business.

tying their tubes?

• 44.7%

This. Just becaue you don’t like the outcome does not mean that you can simply take people rights. What would be the point then? You have the right to do X, but ONLY as long as you don’t exercise that right!?!?!?! Does not make any sense.

Of course you had to fuck up how correct you were by inserting bullshit partisan crap with this:
Only a conservative would advocate punishing people who’ve committed no crime.

Only a conservative would advocate violating citizens’ fundamental rights:
Liberals here advocate for violating rights all the time. A few even go so far as to claim that you don’t have any rights at all. Only a conservative my ass.

And it's free because no woman has to anything extra for it...

So you advocate ethnic i.e. racial control by BC and abortion?

"Whatever the intent of the abortion industry may be, by functional standards, abortion is a racist institution.

In the United States, black children are aborted at nearly four times the rate as white children and Hispanic children don't fare much better.

According to 2010 census data, African Americans make up 12.6% of the U.S. population, but the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that black women accounted for 35.4% of all abortions in 2009.
The Guttmacher Institute (AGI) puts the percentage of black abortions at 30% of the U.S. total.
Their most recent numbers are from 2008. Similarly, AGI tells us that Hispanic women accounted for 25% of all U.S. abortions in 2008, though Hispanics make up just 16.3% of the U.S. population.
The CDC lists the percentage of Hispanic abortions at 20.6%.
Compare those numbers to non-Hispanic whites, who make up 63.7% of America's population, but account for only 36% of all U.S. abortions (37.7% according to the CDC).

Every day in America, an average of 3,315 human beings lose their lives to abortion.

Based on the percentages above, between 683-829 of those babies are Hispanic,
between 1,193-1,174 are white, and
between 995-1,207 are black.
Not only are black children being killed at a far greater percentage than white children,
it's possible they're being killed in greater numbers, period.
Is that not shocking?!

Though the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one,
abortion may well be killing more black children each day than white children.

In 2009, a total of 286,623 blacks died in the U.S.
That same year, an estimated 1.21 million abortions took place in the United States.
If 35.4% were performed on black women, that means almost twice as many blacks were killed by abortion as by all other causes.

In 2010, the black population in the U.S. stood just shy of at 39 million.
The CDC reports that during the 1970's, roughly 24% of all U.S. abortions were performed on black women.
The Case Against Abortion: Abortion and Race

So given the FACTS that abortion is performed more frequently on blacks and the genetic cleansing is occurring because people like you
advocate it, obviously you a Nazi who believes in racial purity and favor continued genocide of all non-whites.
Let me remind you.. you favor giving free birth control. You favor abortions. All of which are used to reduce the population and in
the case of the FACTS above specifically reduce the non-white population.

Do you belong to the KKK???

tying their tubes?

• 44.7%

Perhaps you should ask for an education refund since you obviously failed to learn about the Constitution or did your attention span just expire after the 2nd amendment?

But to get back on topic, why are you not demanding the sterilization of the males who impregnated them? Aren't they equally guilty of "callously creating babies that they KNOW will be killed"? Why shouldn't they be castrated in the name of your "pro-life" agenda?

tying their tubes?

• 44.7%

Perhaps you should ask for an education refund since you obviously failed to learn about the Constitution or did your attention span just expire after the 2nd amendment?

But to get back on topic, why are you not demanding the sterilization of the males who impregnated them? Aren't they equally guilty of "callously creating babies that they KNOW will be killed"? Why shouldn't they be castrated in the name of your "pro-life" agenda?

Hey ... not a bad idea! Again though you are supporting racial cleansing I hope you understand!
More non-whites as a proportion of population have abortions and therefore they are killing off their population which I guess you support???

tying their tubes?

• 44.7%

Hey ... not a bad idea! Again though you are supporting racial cleansing I hope you understand!
More non-whites as a proportion of population have abortions and therefore they are killing off their population which I guess you support???

Please refrain from imposing your own abhorrent racist views on others.

I'm not a supporter of Abortion on demand! I believe in life!
BUT it appears those that do support abortion on demand are the ones that support racial cleansing and if more supporters of abortion
have more abortions... i.e. then they AND you obviously are cleansing our society of people that have NO respect for life.
Again.. "Darwin's survival of the Fittest" at play... i.e. you are killing off non-whites that support abortion leaving more people that
abhor Abortion on demand and therefore those people like you that support racial cleansing i.e. abortions by more non-whites are going the way of dinosaurs!
Very simply you support more non-whites killing their genetic strain which makes you ethnic/ethos challenged and favoring cleansing!

I'm not a supporter of Abortion on demand! I believe in life!
BUT it appears those that do support abortion on demand are the ones that support racial cleansing and if more supporters of abortion
have more abortions... i.e. then they AND you obviously are cleansing our society of people that have NO respect for life.
Again.. "Darwin's survival of the Fittest" at play... i.e. you are killing off non-whites that support abortion leaving more people that
abhor Abortion on demand and therefore those people like you that support racial cleansing i.e. abortions by more non-whites are going the way of dinosaurs!
Very simply you support more non-whites killing their genetic strain which makes you ethnic/ethos challenged and favoring cleansing!

:cuckoo:

Where is it racist except by you supporters of Abortion?
I am simply pointing out that when people like you support abortion on demand especially by women who've had 2 or more abortions already all you are doing is cleansing the genetic pool of people like that!
I guess you don't understand genetics. When women who have propensity to ignore birth control continue to have abortions 2,3 or more times... all they and people like you are doing is abiding by Darwin's survival of the fittest!
I mean seriously you support abortion on demand especially by women who've had previous abortions right?
Then all you and your ilk are doing is reducing the number of non-white people!

But like most hysterics who only deal with emotion you jump to the conclusion I"m a racist because I'm pointing out you
support the reduction of non-white women who have 2 or more abortions!
To me that is a racist point of few versus MINE which says all LIFE regardless of color is of value..
YOU on the other hand oblivious of the facts that MORE non-white women have 2 or more abortions are killing off their blood line obviously are a racist by promoting abortion on demand which again is done by more non-white women!
Your support of abortion on demand is killing more non-white population then any other factor.

And so I thank you and the women that are having 2 or more abortions for cleansing our society of people via Darwin's survival of the fittest who have a total disregard for life and only care for immediate sexual gratification regardless of the lives that are lost!

Since you believe in abortion on demand YOU are perpetuating the demise of this callous section of our society! Thanks!

I am simply pointing out that when people like you support abortion on demand especially by women who've had 2 or more abortions already all you are doing is cleansing the genetic pool of people like that!
I guess you don't understand genetics. When women who have propensity to ignore birth control continue to have abortions 2,3 or more times... all they and people like you are doing is abiding by Darwin's survival of the fittest!
I mean seriously you support abortion on demand especially by women who've had previous abortions right?

But like most hysterics who only deal with emotion you jump to the conclusion I"m a racist because I'm pointing out you
To me that is a racist point of few versus MINE which says all LIFE regardless of color is of value..
YOU on the other hand oblivious of the facts that MORE non-white women have 2 or more abortions are killing off their blood line obviously are a racist by promoting abortion on demand which again is done by more non-white women!
Your support of abortion on demand is killing more non-white population then any other factor.

And so I thank you and the women that are having 2 or more abortions for cleansing our society of people via Darwin's survival of the fittest who have a total disregard for life and only care for immediate sexual gratification regardless of the lives that are lost!

Since you believe in abortion on demand YOU are perpetuating the demise of this callous section of our society! Thanks!

:cuckoo:

You’ve not answered the question as to how you’re going to implement your forced sterilization plan.

Take us through the process, step by step.

Forum List

Back