Which major party is Dumber, Repubs or Dems

Who is dumber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The arrogant so-called independents are the dumbest of all. While lacking conviction to have any type of reasonable standards, their wishy washy and greedy ways continue to infect the nation. They're as greedy as Democrats when they want free stuff, but suddenly wary when expected to pay for it. Worse, they whine constantly of the problems they cause.
Since you believe the Democrats are such a bad thing you obviously have become radicalized by your party affiliation. That just shows how extreme ( more so than the Democrats ) the Republican party has become. Some of you are even calling the Democrats enemies. That is what radicalization is all about. I don't hear many Democrats saying that about the republicans even though they would be more justified than the Republicans if they did so. America is a free nation
The republicans are attempting to put more and more restrictions on human rights. That's what fascists do. I support our country as a free nation that is why I side with the Democrats on most issues., they are the party of freedom and human rights.

Since you believe the Democrats are such a bad thing you obviously have become radicalized by your party affiliation. That just shows how extreme ( more so than the Democrats ) the Republican party has become. Some of you are even calling the Democrats enemies. That is what radicalization is all about. I don't hear many Democrats saying that about the republicans even though they would be more justified than the Republicans if they did so. America is a free nation
The republicans are attempting to put more and more restrictions on human rights. That's what fascists do. I support our country as a free nation that is why I side with the Democrats on most issues., they are the party of freedom and human rights.
So when the DemocraP party starts supporting cop killers and pedophiles, will you still vote for them? Oh wait! You already do.

I feel the country is far more liberal than compared to 50 years ago, so the Democrats must be winning. I'd only wish that winning would have halted after Clinton's presidency.

I feel the country is far more liberal than compared to 50 years ago, so the Democrats must be winning. I'd only wish that winning would have halted after Clinton's presidency.
So you believe we're too liberal ; I, myself don't see how there can be too much freedom for everyone in a free country.

Jesus... you partisans are brain damaged. There's a world outside your petty culture war.
That world that you support is run by ignorance and hate. Since I try to avoid that shit , there is absolutely no reason to listen or care about what you have to say. You are ignorance and hate.

So you haters want to change that evil democracy so you can install your own personal dictator. Ya you bet you have a better way. There is no patriots in this country that support your shit that you are trying to force us into.

That world that you support is run by ignorance and hate. Since I try to avoid that shit , there is absolutely no reason to listen or care about what you have to say. You are ignorance and hate.
Why do you say that? Do you have any quotes of me advocating ignorance and hate?

So you believe we're too liberal ; I, myself don't see how there can be too much freedom for everyone in a free country.
Because we're not repunklicans. WHere treason and corruption has totally taken over the democrat party, more and more we see the repunks going in the same direction...that. is why TRUMP. If you weren't so blind you would see it too.
How stupid can a comment be , his idea is literally to support the only group that has shown they are traitors. and a man who is the ultimate traitor to this country, who literally tried to bring down this country and it's democracy to force himself in as a dictator. Like I keep on saying and they keep on proving , they are a party of hate and stupidity.

So when the DemocraP party starts supporting cop killers and pedophiles, will you still vote for them? Oh wait! You already do.
I just looked up some important information for you. According to a 2014 survey on family concerns the American Journal of Sociology reported the following facts. republicans have more divorces than Democrats. This is due to 1. Marrying earlier in life. 2. Lower education levels and 3. Lower income levels. Family units in Democratic areas do better overall. That should tell you they do not support pedophiles and the other junk you said. You are misrepresenting an entire group of people , that sir is BIGOTRY plain and simple. Their are always exceptions to any rule but you can't judge everyone by those exceptions. I know that not all republicans are extremists but I also know by the rhetoric they spew out they have a much higher rate of extremities in their following. Extremism and bigotry are not American values. Never have been , hopefully never will be. If that were to happen America would no longer be a great nation; it would be one that's pitied.

I just looked up some important information for you. According to a 2014 survey on family concerns the American Journal of Sociology reported the following facts. republicans have more divorces than Democrats. This is due to 1. Marrying earlier in life. 2. Lower education levels and 3. Lower income levels. Family units in Democratic areas do better overall. That should tell you they do not support pedophiles and the other junk you said. You are misrepresenting an entire group of people , that sir is BIGOTRY plain and simple. Their are always exceptions to any rule but you can't judge everyone by those exceptions. I know that not all republicans are extremists but I also know by the rhetoric they spew out they have a much higher rate of extremities in their following. Extremism and bigotry are not American values. Never have been , hopefully never will be. If that were to happen America would no longer be a great nation; it would be one that's pitied.
Bigotry against the Left is salvation for America

How stupid can a comment be , his idea is literally to support the only group that has shown they are traitors. and a man who is the ultimate traitor to this country, who literally tried to bring down this country and it's democracy to force himself in as a dictator. Like I keep on saying and they keep on proving , they are a party of hate and stupidity.
Agreed. But these MAGAS already feel they are victims somehow. If we use too strong a rhetoric aren't we being as bad as they are and won't they just come back with more BS. We need to tune down the rhetoric and create a dialog , there are already enough radicalized extremists in this country. I don't want to help create any more. They're not all hopeless.

Why do you say that? Do you have any quotes of me advocating ignorance and hate?
The partisans just go off the deep end with the for-us-or-against-us schtick. There are only two colors in their world.

Who kicked your Communist asses in 1980 and 84. And as far as AIDS? Anally Injected Death Syrum? That's on the sexual freaks for bringing it on themselves in the first place.
The Soviet Union collapsed because of it's own failings. Regan has very little to do with it. It was a matter of economics And saying people should die because of a disease is simply inhuman. One of a president 's duty is the welfare of ALL the American people not just the ones he likes.

Forum List

Back