Which major party is Dumber, Repubs or Dems

Who is dumber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are you that stupid, so you advocate wasting a vote. Under your premise why vote. You aren't from United states are you.
On the contrary, I advocate that we all STOP wasting our votes on shitty candidates. We need to grow a backbone and stop falling for the Lo2e conceit.

There is a poll here which is comical considering their is tons of information studies and testing to prove just how stupid the right really is.

If Dblack isn't from the US I'm dumping his ignorant ass. Can anyone advise me on this , He doesn't seem to be willing to tell me.

If Dblack isn't from the US I'm dumping his ignorant ass. Can anyone advise me on this , He doesn't seem to be willing to tell me.
Worse , he's enjoying this like a troll does. Don't feed it anymore.

Well, so far it's a tight race. Both sides are pretty frigging dumb. Let's just call it draw

I'm trolling because i disagree with you. You guys are awesome.
Trolling isn't allowed on this board , you are just like trump putting your foot in your mouth and hanging yourself. Good bye.

Wow. Not even Republicans like the Republican Party
Because we're not repunklicans. WHere treason and corruption has totally taken over the democrat party, more and more we see the repunks going in the same direction...that. is why TRUMP. If you weren't so blind you would see it too.

Those who have convinced Americans that other Americans are "evil" and "the enemy" are the real winners right now.

I wonder how they think they'll benefit if we do finally collapse as a result of their efforts.
I get what you say. The goal is divide and conquer...but then you have democrats in the main stream population who support pedophilia, child sex trafficking, slave labor trafficking, open borders for criminals, insane, illegals, rapists, murderers, terrorists and military age men from asia and middle east. I don't want to hate my fellow americans who have been I HOPE, only TEMPORARILY blinded by satan, so i pray for opened eyes. Well At least Fetterman's eyes are being opened. That's a bit of a win for sanity. LOL I can't believe i said that!! LOLOL

I get what you say. The goal is divide and conquer...but then you have democrats in the main stream population who support pedophilia, child sex trafficking, slave labor trafficking, open borders for criminals, insane, illegals, rapists, murderers, terrorists and military age men from asia and middle east. I don't want to hate my fellow americans who have been I HOPE, only TEMPORARILY blinded by satan, so i pray for opened eyes. Well At least Fetterman's eyes are being opened.
yikes

Because we're not repunklicans. WHere treason and corruption has totally taken over the democrat party, more and more we see the repunks going in the same direction...that. is why TRUMP. If you weren't so blind you would see it too.
So you’re the POT(Party of Trump)?

No kidding

Forum List

Back