Which of the Border Wall Prototypes Do You Like Best? How Would You Improve Them?

Which wall prototype do you like best?

• in top pic, number 1

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • in top pic, number 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in top pic, number 3

• in top pic, number 4

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • in top pic, number 5

• in top pic, number 6

• in top pic, number 7

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • in top pic, number 8

• None of them are deadly enough

• We dont need a wall so I wont express my opinion

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • What time is the game?

• Total voters
and as far as waste of money , i don't mind spending YOUR tax money or burning it LLaugher .

The prototypes are very effective and I was wondering what other people here thought, and libtards too.

For poll purposes these are numbered from left to right, top to bottom like you were reading it.

View attachment 172618

Some more dimensionality on the prototypes.

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg

So in the above picture, the wall section on the far left corresponds to the polls number 1, the second one is I think number 8, the third is poll number 5, the fourth is number 2, fifth is number 6, sixth is number 4, and the last one is number 7.

Seems number 3 didnt make the cut for the photographer, lol.

This is going to be the US , the UK started out just like we did and this is where they are now. Tony Robbins is well known among the infowars viewers.

The reason I put it here, THE WALL we have NO WALL..............neither did they.

Do all USMB cons trust Infowars? I don't think so. Prove me right, cons.

This guy is fighting a FKN MUSLIM nation take over before you bash infowars like every other dumbed TARD moron maybe you should take the time to see what the guy is fighting a.hat.

He is a joke. If you figure that out, the contortions you go through might cause your premature death. You'd better
stay in the dark.

The prototypes are very effective and I was wondering what other people here thought, and libtards too.

For poll purposes these are numbered from left to right, top to bottom like you were reading it.

View attachment 172618

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg

So in the above picture, the wall section on the far left corresponds to the polls number 1, the second one is I think number 8, the third is poll number 5, the fourth is number 2, fifth is number 6, sixth is number 4, and the last one is number 7.

This is going to be the US , the UK started out just like we did and this is where they are now. Tony Robbins is well known among the infowars viewers.

The reason I put it here, THE WALL we have NO WALL..............neither did they.

Do all USMB cons trust Infowars? I don't think so. Prove me right, cons.

This guy is fighting a FKN MUSLIM nation take over before you bash infowars like every other dumbed TARD moron maybe you should take the time to see what the guy is fighting a.hat.

He is a joke. If you figure that out, the contortions you go through might cause your premature death. You'd better
stay in the dark.

That's what most dumbasses say when they haven't a clue what planet reality is like. HE CAN PROVE every gawd dam bs lie you idiots spew out of your mouths.

TARD.

upload_2018-1-20_17-0-19.png

This guy hasn't anything to do with ALEX A.H.

I find it interesting that they chose to only set up segments of the wall without the minefields or machine gun turrets.

View attachment 172618

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg

I like number 7 the best, and to improve it i would increase the diameter of the pipe on top to around 8 feet. That way you could run fibre optic cable and a whole host of other things inside to monitor the wall. The added benefit is the morons who want to claim a ladder is an easy fix can then try and climb up the incline. Not fun, especially if it is coated with a slick material.

I chose #7 due to the tubular top. When completed, Wetbacks wouldn't be able to throw a rope with a hook on it over the top because there's nothing for the hook to catch on due to the roundness of it.

Forum List

Back