Which of Your Rights Will They Go After....

Both parties are attacking our rights by creating and taking advantage of different kinds of outrage. I hope people notice before it's too late.

Nice to see the hot air contingent checking in.

You words mean less than nothing.
Get off your lazy duff and put some effort into it.....with supporting documentation.

Anybody that's been paying attention the last 20 years knows my words are true. You're a pure bred partisan hack if you think the Republicans are not guilty of attacking our rights too.

Once again, your battle to make this board playtime for infants is on display.

Why can't we have adults who are able to put together a cogent post???

Government school????
Can't refute so attack the poster?

who cares wtf she thinks- she's a Canadian.

Both parties are attacking our rights by creating and taking advantage of different kinds of outrage. I hope people notice before it's too late.

Get off your lazy duff and put some effort into it.....with supporting documentation.

Anybody that's been paying attention the last 20 years knows my words are true. You're a pure bred partisan hack if you think the Republicans are not guilty of attacking our rights too.

Government school????

I demand the sort of scholarship I provide.

If you can't accede to same, stay with threads about monster trucks, favorite Crayola, or best 24-Hour All-Cartoon Network.

Now....get back in your blanket fort.

Provide examples of free speech being taken away.

Right off the top? Free speech zones on college campuses. All other areas are restricted.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. Those are areas set aside for the specific purpose of political protesting. That way people of whatever political persuasion can have their rallies or marches or whatever and education can still go on uninterrupted. They provide free speech, they don't restrict it.

Laura Ingraham never had free speech on her commercial broadcast. The broadcast was paid for by sponsors. Nothing free about it. Folks paying for the broadcast decided she was a bad spokesperson for them and quit paying. Laura is free to keep on spewing her speech, she just needs to find new sponsors. She can stand on a soapbox in the park and speak all she wants.

Government school????

If you can't accede to same, stay with threads about monster trucks, favorite Crayola, or best 24-Hour All-Cartoon Network.

You aren't real bright are you.

Wonder which books they ban first?

Since FDR put a KKKer on the Supreme Court as his first choice, they've pretty much banned the Bible.

did two corinthians tell you that? :auiqs.jpg:

29 Good Bible Sales Statistics
May 23, 2017

[...]

Over 100 million Bibles are printed every year. Consumers in the United States will purchase 25% of those newly printed Bibles every year.
[...]

29 Good Bible Sales Statistics - BrandonGaille.com

Proof that Americans overrule the Liberal Fascists.

God Bless America.

proof that your bullshit fake news was overruled by facts.

god bless the google machine.

.....first.

1. Based on the recent massacre, and the full-court press by the Left, ....
"Over a Third of Democrats Would Repeal Second Amendment
More than a third of the Democratic party would do away with the Second Amendment, a survey by The Economist and YouGov revealed."
Repeal the Second Amendment? Almost Half of Democrats Say Yes | National Review

....one might think that your right to bear arms is first on their list.

Nay, nay......not so.

2. First on the list for Communists, Fascists.....and Liberals......is Free Speech.

Case in point, CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

3. With all that supposed education, Liberal Democrat Cuomo said this:

X4EG59d88IfGK0Si7TFrd-9HAqvhHr8hPYAwr_3mwN5EN6HXb4fXkJcNBWXQztyUSyzPJpvztabLt9jigBnwVEdeyDvFu9ne-JSsFpoyW538TzPbF50QUSsWMDnsZRjLOtUbycc

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."
Chris Cuomo Won’t Walk Back His Ignorant Tweet About Hate Speech

Again???

"it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

Here....Fredo Cuomo:

Fredo….I’m not stupid like everybody says….I’m smart.

For the Founders, for Conservatives, for classical liberals.....and for Americans....there is no such thing as
"hate speech."

There is only speech.

And the Liberals are about chipping away at what you can say.

Don't ya love it when people cite RWNJ polls about what liberal want and then pretend it has any veracity at all?

You can't beat something with nothing...and, as all have seen, you bring nothing.

Now...although hardly necessary......more proof that I am never wrong:

"no one wants to disarm you or remove the second amendment"

Let's prove that you are either totally ignorant or a congenital liar:

Stop lying.....if you can.That is exactly what the Democrats/Liberals/Leftists are all about.

That's why they bring up Australia.
Australia uses a mandated confiscation.

"Recently, Australia managed to take away tens of thousands, millions of handguns. In one year, they were all gone. Can we do that? If we can't, why can't we?" a man asked [Hillary] Clinton.

"In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program," Clinton responded. "The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns. Then, they basically clamped down, going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach, more of a permitting approach, but they believe, and I think the evidence supports them, that by offering to buyback those guns, they were able to curtail the supply and set a different standard for gun purchases in the future … So I think that's worth considering. I do not know enough detail to tell you how we would do it, or how would it work, but certainly your example is worth looking at."
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...-clinton-and-democrats-want-to-take-your-guns

"Hillary: Australia-style gun control ‘worth looking at’"
Hillary: Australia-style gun control ‘worth looking at’

"But both she and Barack Obama, along with other prominent Democrats, have invoked England and Australia as models America should consider adopting."
Democrats' "Australian-Style" Solution

Know why it's so simple to obliterate you?

'Cause you're both stupid and a lying low-life.

Bet everyone tells you that, huh?

Government school????

You aren't real bright are you.

If that were true, you should be able to produce a post that contradicts what I post.

But....you can't.

So your post became a boomerang.

.....first.

1. Based on the recent massacre, and the full-court press by the Left, ....
"Over a Third of Democrats Would Repeal Second Amendment
More than a third of the Democratic party would do away with the Second Amendment, a survey by The Economist and YouGov revealed."
Repeal the Second Amendment? Almost Half of Democrats Say Yes | National Review

....one might think that your right to bear arms is first on their list.

Nay, nay......not so.

2. First on the list for Communists, Fascists.....and Liberals......is Free Speech.

Case in point, CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

3. With all that supposed education, Liberal Democrat Cuomo said this:

X4EG59d88IfGK0Si7TFrd-9HAqvhHr8hPYAwr_3mwN5EN6HXb4fXkJcNBWXQztyUSyzPJpvztabLt9jigBnwVEdeyDvFu9ne-JSsFpoyW538TzPbF50QUSsWMDnsZRjLOtUbycc

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."
Chris Cuomo Won’t Walk Back His Ignorant Tweet About Hate Speech

Again???

"it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

Here....Fredo Cuomo:

Fredo….I’m not stupid like everybody says….I’m smart.

For the Founders, for Conservatives, for classical liberals.....and for Americans....there is no such thing as
"hate speech."

There is only speech.

And the Liberals are about chipping away at what you can say.

Don't ya love it when people cite RWNJ polls about what liberal want and then pretend it has any veracity at all?

You can't beat something with nothing...and, as all have seen, you bring nothing.

Now...although hardly necessary......more proof that I am never wrong:

"no one wants to disarm you or remove the second amendment"

Let's prove that you are either totally ignorant or a congenital liar:

Stop lying.....if you can.That is exactly what the Democrats/Liberals/Leftists are all about.

That's why they bring up Australia.
Australia uses a mandated confiscation.

"Recently, Australia managed to take away tens of thousands, millions of handguns. In one year, they were all gone. Can we do that? If we can't, why can't we?" a man asked [Hillary] Clinton.

"In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program," Clinton responded. "The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns. Then, they basically clamped down, going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach, more of a permitting approach, but they believe, and I think the evidence supports them, that by offering to buyback those guns, they were able to curtail the supply and set a different standard for gun purchases in the future … So I think that's worth considering. I do not know enough detail to tell you how we would do it, or how would it work, but certainly your example is worth looking at."
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...-clinton-and-democrats-want-to-take-your-guns

"Hillary: Australia-style gun control ‘worth looking at’"
Hillary: Australia-style gun control ‘worth looking at’

"But both she and Barack Obama, along with other prominent Democrats, have invoked England and Australia as models America should consider adopting."
Democrats' "Australian-Style" Solution

Know why it's so simple to obliterate you?

'Cause you're both stupid and a lying low-life.

Bet everyone tells you that, huh?

LOL, you are pretty damn funny. Not real smart, but pretty damn funny.

Right now, Conservatives are attacking

A free press
The right to vote
The 14th amendment

Wrong.
Wrong.
And wrong.

Conservatives spit on our Constitution

You people are not the Constitution.
We wrote it

Sure, that must be why "we" are trying to destroy all the monuments to those that actually wrote the constitution.

A free press
The right to vote
The 14th amendment

Cons only care about the 2nd and wipe their ass with the rest of the constitution.

Voter suppression is a perfect example .

Why ask the question if you don't want the answer. It's irrelevant. I can live with the 13th and 15th Amendments for the moment. Can you?

It is, however indisputable, that the 14th Amendment was unconstitutionally ratified.
Why is the 14th illegal and not the 13th or 15th? They were all ratified in the same way in the same era.

A free press
The right to vote
The 14th amendment

Cons only care about the 2nd and wipe their ass with the rest of the constitution.

Voter suppression is a perfect example .

Gads, you're dumb!!!
Each and every day you establish a new and lower bar for 'stupid.'

You didn't realize which amendment this thread is centered on??????????

I don't think anyone can question whether these people are un-Americans at this moment. They certainly are...

But few have realized just how anti any kind of civilization these people are. If they have their way, we will have mud-huts over our heads, a real shit hole...

I don't think anyone can question whether these people are un-Americans at this moment. They certainly are...

But few have realized just how anti any kind of civilization these people are. If they have their way, we will have mud-huts over our heads, a real shit hole...

You probably saw this Planned Parenthood tweet.....
...it could be the platform of the Democrat Party:

DZTk9gsU0AEJNS-.jpg

pretty much agree about both parties but the time for realizing is long gone . Still best to keep fighting but the time to start the fight was long ago Confounding .

Forum List

Back