Which of Your Rights Will They Go After....

Right now, Conservatives are attacking

A free press
The right to vote
The 14th amendment

Cons only care about the 2nd and wipe their ass with the rest of the constitution.

Voter suppression is a perfect example .
Voter Fraud IS Voter suppression

As exemplified in Hussein Obama telling illegal aliens that they should go out and vote in the last election.

Whoever put that snake in the White House shares the blame.

.....first.

1. Based on the recent massacre, and the full-court press by the Left, ....
"Over a Third of Democrats Would Repeal Second Amendment
More than a third of the Democratic party would do away with the Second Amendment, a survey by The Economist and YouGov revealed."
Repeal the Second Amendment? Almost Half of Democrats Say Yes | National Review

....one might think that your right to bear arms is first on their list.

Nay, nay......not so.

2. First on the list for Communists, Fascists.....and Liberals......is Free Speech.

Case in point, CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

3. With all that supposed education, Liberal Democrat Cuomo said this:

X4EG59d88IfGK0Si7TFrd-9HAqvhHr8hPYAwr_3mwN5EN6HXb4fXkJcNBWXQztyUSyzPJpvztabLt9jigBnwVEdeyDvFu9ne-JSsFpoyW538TzPbF50QUSsWMDnsZRjLOtUbycc

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."
Chris Cuomo Won’t Walk Back His Ignorant Tweet About Hate Speech

Again???

"it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

Here....Fredo Cuomo:

Fredo….I’m not stupid like everybody says….I’m smart.

For the Founders, for Conservatives, for classical liberals.....and for Americans....there is no such thing as
"hate speech."

There is only speech.

And the Liberals are about chipping away at what you can say.

Dear PoliticalChic and rightwinger
Political hacks from both parties,who put party beliefs and platform above the Constitutional rights and protections of all people to our own beliefs, are ruining the system for all of us by excluding one for the other.

The parties need to separate funding for their own beliefs,
and leave those out of govt. Let taxpayers choose which to fund, just like we choose what religions to participate in, follow and fund.

Both parties have been in the business of projecting their own beliefs through govt at the expense of free choice of beliefs.

Until we see a separation, we are only going to see more bullying to shut the other down.

The liberals are worse at this because they rely on party to have their beliefs. so they depend on ramming political party beliefs through courts, media and govt.

The whole game has been to dominate one political belief over another, which is a violation of the First Amendment to abuse govt to establish one or prohibit another belief. it is also discrimination by creed for parties to conspire to violate equal civil rights of others.

When will we get smart, unite all taxpayers, and sue for full reimbursement refund credit for all our resources wasted on unconstitutional abuses back and forth? we'd be rich instead of being in debt from the damages!

.....first.

1. Based on the recent massacre, and the full-court press by the Left, ....
"Over a Third of Democrats Would Repeal Second Amendment
More than a third of the Democratic party would do away with the Second Amendment, a survey by The Economist and YouGov revealed."
Repeal the Second Amendment? Almost Half of Democrats Say Yes | National Review

....one might think that your right to bear arms is first on their list.

Nay, nay......not so.

2. First on the list for Communists, Fascists.....and Liberals......is Free Speech.

Case in point, CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

3. With all that supposed education, Liberal Democrat Cuomo said this:

X4EG59d88IfGK0Si7TFrd-9HAqvhHr8hPYAwr_3mwN5EN6HXb4fXkJcNBWXQztyUSyzPJpvztabLt9jigBnwVEdeyDvFu9ne-JSsFpoyW538TzPbF50QUSsWMDnsZRjLOtUbycc

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."
Chris Cuomo Won’t Walk Back His Ignorant Tweet About Hate Speech

Again???

"it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

Here....Fredo Cuomo:

Fredo….I’m not stupid like everybody says….I’m smart.

For the Founders, for Conservatives, for classical liberals.....and for Americans....there is no such thing as
"hate speech."

There is only speech.

And the Liberals are about chipping away at what you can say.

Dear PoliticalChic and rightwinger
Political hacks from both parties,who put party beliefs and platform above the Constitutional rights and protections of all people to our own beliefs, are ruining the system for all of us by excluding one for the other.

The parties need to separate funding for their own beliefs,
and leave those out of govt. Let taxpayers choose which to fund, just like we choose what religions to participate in, follow and fund.

Both parties have been in the business of projecting their own beliefs through govt at the expense of free choice of beliefs.

Until we see a separation, we are only going to see more bullying to shut the other down.

The liberals are worse at this because they rely on party to have their beliefs. so they depend on ramming political party beliefs through courts, media and govt.

The whole game has been to dominate one political belief over another, which is a violation of the First Amendment to abuse govt to establish one or prohibit another belief. it is also discrimination by creed for parties to conspire to violate equal civil rights of others.

When will we get smart, unite all taxpayers, and sue for full reimbursement refund credit for all our resources wasted on unconstitutional abuses back and forth? we'd be rich instead of being in debt from the damages!

Why are your referring to 'both parties'????

As a careful reading of my posts will reveal....and should have revealed.....it is the Democrat Party that is a threat to the freedom of speech.

If you have evidence of otherwise, I have yet to see it.

Why ask the question if you don't want the answer. It's irrelevant. I can live with the 13th and 15th Amendments for the moment. Can you?

It is, however indisputable, that the 14th Amendment was unconstitutionally ratified.

Nope, last time I checked it was in there.

Either all three are unconstitutional or none of them are. The thing is, you really are trying to just single that one out because it doesn't have a clear a purpose (defining citizenship vs. ending slavery)

But, no, I really don't want to hear your silly opinions on the Great Reconstruction Amendments.

And yours is the only opinion that counts. You think mighty high of yourself.

8. There is no reasonable....nor honest......defense of the Democrat's depriving pastors of their rights to free speech...'the Johnson/IRS regulations.'

Of the numerous reasons why Americans voted for President Trump over the Fascists ….er, Democrats, was his belief in the first amendment.

Donald Trump: “As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

Trump said near the end of his speech that he would rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect.”
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

If you vote Democrat you are tacitly agreeing with obviating the first amendment.

Of course, the 32nd President, a Democrat, arbitrarily placed America citizens in concentration camps....a story for another time.

9. When the Democrats have the power to cut free speech out of the Bill of Rights, all we have left is what the anti-communists in the Soviet Union had: Samizdat.

“Samizdat was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground publications by hand and passed the documents from reader to reader. This grassroots practice to evade official Soviet censorship was fraught with danger, as harsh punishments were meted out to people caught possessing or copying censored materials. Vladimir Bukovsky summarized it as follows: "Samizdat: I write it myself, edit it myself, censor it myself, publish it myself, distribute it myself, and spend jail time for it myself."[1]
Samizdat - Wikipedia

You’re looking at samizdat right now.

10. Real Liberals recognize the danger to America of Democrats in power:

41cIYwo-PRL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The KKK has not existed in any meaningful form since some time in the 1980s at the latest. For nearly the entire time that it did exist, it was strongly aligned with the Democratic party.

The Republican party is the spiritual successor of the southern Democrats from the time period you're referring to. You're using labels that don't carry the same meaning to distort history. Those "Democrats" were confederate flag waving, big government/taxation/welfare hating good ol' boys. If you look at the political platform of the southern "Democrats" from back then it's almost identical to what Republicans say today. I don't know if your distortion of history is intentional or out of ignorance, but either way...

Last edited:
We lost all our rights the day they passed the Patriot act.

Under it, when a national emergency is declared, the executive branch alone calls the shots

All our 'brownshirt departments' could easily be answering to a dictator, depending who is in the offal office

Our entire populace would fall under N.I.M.S.

Our guns would be the least of our worries....

~S~

Right now, Conservatives are attacking

A free press
The right to vote
The 14th amendment

No one is attacking the free press.

Not talking to idiot journalists is not the same as preventing them from saying or writing anything

Under it, when a national emergency is declared, the executive branch alone calls the shots

All our 'brownshirt departments' could easily be answering to a dictator, depending who is in the offal office

~S~
I can't agree more.

We gave away freedoms for the illusion of safety now we have a generation of young people begging the government to take away our right to own firearms

The dumb Left Wingers get everything backwards.
The Constitution was designed to protect the people from the government, not to protect the government from the people.

The Government is not coming into our schools and shooting our kids.

That would be the gun nuts.

I want protection from them, thanks.
The government neither has the ability nor the obligation to protect you.

~S~
I can't agree more.

We gave away freedoms for the illusion of safety now we have a generation of young people begging the government to take away our right to own firearms

It just wouldn't work here, we're not Australia .....~S~

The dumb Left Wingers get everything backwards.
The Constitution was designed to protect the people from the government, not to protect the government from the people.

The Government is not coming into our schools and shooting our kids.

That would be the gun nuts.

I want protection from them, thanks.
The government neither has the ability nor the obligation to protect you.

but....they think they do.....~S~

Wonder which books they ban first?

Since FDR put a KKKer on the Supreme Court as his first choice, they've pretty much banned the Bible.
The KKK uses the bible to get members to kill the unwashed.

The KKK only enters the discussion here:

a. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

And here:
b. ... the very first selection for Supreme Court Justice, by Democrat Franklin Roosevelt, was Hugo Black. Using his first opportunity to select the best candidate for the Supreme Court of the United States, Roosevelt's carefully selected choice was a racist, segregationist, anti-Catholic named Hugo Black.

"Through the appointment, FDR pleased the South and the liberals simultaneously..."Hugo Black and the KKK

And spit in the face of black Americans.

"... [Hugo] Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2011/10/hugo-black-and-real-history-of-wall-of.html]

Let's remind all, again, that the KKK was an arm of the Democrat Party post-Civil War...and, clearly, continued to be so through Roosevelt's time.

"Through the appointment, FDR pleased the South and the liberals simultaneously..."Hugo Black and the KKK

Get it, you dunce????

Democrats: the party of slavery, segregation, and anti-religion.

The KKK has not existed in any meaningful form since some time in the 1980s at the latest. For nearly the entire time that it did exist, it was strongly aligned with the Democratic party.

The Republican party is the spiritual successor of the southern Democrats from the time period you're referring to. You're using labels that don't carry the same meaning to distort history. Those "Democrats" were confederate flag waving, big government/taxation/welfare hating good ol' boys. If you look at the political platform of the southern "Democrats" from back then it's almost identical to what Republicans say today. I don't know if your distortion of history is intentional or out of ignorance, but either way...

You're both a liar and a moron.

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

You're a government school grad, aren't you.

Forum List

Back