Which outside nation plays the largest role in U.S. elections?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Is it Russia or Mexico?
Can anyone link us to any outrage displayed towards Mexico by any Lefty / Mexicrat here please?
Thanks in advance.

Neither. I would say Israel because if you don't support constantly arming them with our tax dollars and interfering in middle eastern affairs you're looked at like you're some kind of Commie.

Neither. I would say Israel because if you don't support constantly arming them with our tax dollars and interfering in middle eastern affairs you're looked at like you're some kind of Commie.

How does supporting or not supporting Israel translate into votes being cast in our elections?

How does supporting or not supporting Israel translate into votes being cast in our elections?

Politicians, especially Republicans, make a huge deal out of support for Israel. They heavily criticize opponents who do not and make a campaign issue out of it.

Politicians, especially Republicans, make a huge deal out of support for Israel. They heavily criticize opponents who do not and make a campaign issue out of it.

Hmm..that sounds awfully familiar. Do Democrats make a huge deal out of support for Mexico? Do they heavily criticize opponents who do not support Mexico?
Do you honestly believe that Israel has a greater influence in our elections than does Mexico?

Hmm..that sounds awfully familiar. Do Democrats make a huge deal out of support for Mexico? Do they heavily criticize opponents who do not support Mexico?
Do you honestly believe that Israel has a greater influence in our elections than does Mexico?
Both parties support Mexico and have since Clinton started pumping US dollars down there trying to stabilize the economy.

We do it and they do it. It's no secret that one of the CIA's primary roles is in propaganda designed to influence foreign elections to achieve a benefit to America. Unfortunately history indicates that the CIA isn't too good at it. Russia does it too and the ironic thing is that the crazy angry left has become stooges for foreign agents by trying to promote a political coup to overthrow the results of a presidential election.

What is the last election democrats would have won if it wasn't for the swarm of immigrants from Mexico, that we take because... good question why.

...if you say "I don't care about Israel" the Democrats will call you a Nazi which is way more damaging to your reputation than the Commie label so don't pretend it's only the Republican party who are held to that standard.

Yes

Your theory can’t be reconciled...it’s simply falls under your opinion.
The 12-40 million illegals dropping litters of Democrat voting anchor babies can easily be reconciled and filed under fact...no?
How many illegal Russians or Israeli’s are planting litters here?

Yes

Your theory can’t be reconciled...it’s simply falls under your opinion.
The 12-40 million illegals dropping litters of Democrat voting anchor babies can easily be reconciled and filed under fact...no?
How many illegal Russians or Israeli’s are planting litters here?

Well, white people all over the world are denied the right to have countries of their own thanks to fears of another Hitler. Some people seem to think it's in their best interest that the white man be watered down and neutered so that he can never present a threat to anyone ever again.

Forum List

Back