🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Which Parent Do I Not Need - My Mom or My Dad?"

It is the heterosexuals who think parents have to be of opposite sexes that are not well adjusted. Children should have strong female and male figures in their lives, but these people do not have to be the parents.

yeah you're right they dont need a dad any guy off the street will do

Does looking this stupid not bother you?

I know logic is unusual to you, but I think people who have parents of both sexes have been well adjusted for ....how many years? 4000+?

blacks and women don't choose to be black or a woman......and it is definitely not a behavior or "orientation"....

cold hard fact....gays cannot prove their 'sexual orientation' is something they are born with...any more than a pedophile or an incestuous person can....all these so-called "sexual preferences" are still aberrations for whatever reason...they are not protected minority groups or a "suspect" class like race or sex...and so they don't warrant equal protection under the 14th...

cold hard fact....gays are born either a man or a woman just like everybody else.....calling them "legal" parents does not make them a mother and father and family....(don't bring up adoption)

cold hard fact.....gays must resort to a third party of the opposite sex to 'have' a child....this smacks of polygamy if you ask me....

cold hard fact.....the child is still missing one of his real parents in this pretend marriage...and half of his heritage...

cold hard fact....children do better in a family with both their real mother and father....with two mommies you are missing the father....with single moms you are missing the father.....research has shown there are lots of negative results when the father is missing from the family...

Cold hard fact, you are on ignorant homophobe, and possibly you should be called Screaming Queen.

lol....i guess dealing in cold hard facts blows your libtard mind....

liberalism-liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder-political-poster-1285010887.jpg

You are dealing with cold, hard opinions. Have to commend you though on not denying your homophobia or that you could be a closet case.

Cold hard fact, you are on ignorant homophobe, and possibly you should be called Screaming Queen.

So PARENTING is about the egg and sperm only for you?

a CHILD begins his life when the egg from one PARENT unites with the sperm from the other PARENT....

we tried to explain this same concept in the abortion debate too......but you guys didn't get it then either....:rolleyes:

yeah you're right they dont need a dad any guy off the street will do

Does looking this stupid not bother you?

I know logic is unusual to you, but I think people who have parents of both sexes have been well adjusted for ....how many years? 4000+?

So....

1) all children with two parents of both sexes are well adjusted....yes or no

2) no children without two parents of both sexes are well adjusted...yes or no

a CHILD begins his life when the egg from one PARENT unites with the sperm from the other PARENT....

we tried to explain this same concept in the abortion debate too......but you guys didn't get it then either....:rolleyes:

So...those those donators should always be the PARENTAL units that raise the child? This is the best always?

The left treats a child like a commodity. Which is why OWS in Oakland backed child slavery and pedophilia.

But they say that only when a child is born after 9 months is it a kid, oh and it has to have no defects....if you added blond and blue eyed, you might think they sound like Nazis.

You are dealing with cold, hard opinions. Have to commend you though on not denying your homophobia or that you could be a closet case.

everything is an "opinion" with you Seculars.....and when you can't dish up any facts to support your positions you resort to personal attacks.....FAIL....

So...those those donators should always be the PARENTAL units that raise the child? This is the best always?

Marriage is between one man and one woman.....you shouldn't bring aboard anyone else.....

why do you call parents "units"....?

Last edited:

Marriage is between one man and one woman.....you shouldn't bring aboard anyone else.....

Because he's Mork from Ork

it is cogent...change the definition of marriage...change the definition of Dad...change the definition of anything at your whim...a great foundation on which to build a nation.

How will the definition change? Was the definition of voting changed when blacks and women could do it?

My kids don't have a Dad, they have two parents who love them and a donor. The children I was a surrogate for haven't changed the definition of mother, they don't have one. They have two parents who love them and a couple of donors. (the egg and the oven). Children still will have mothers and fathers, even ours...because there is no "one size fits all" definition of what makes a FAMILY.

Marriage will still mean marriage even if more consenting adult relationships are included in the LEGAL definition and parenting will still mean parenting.

blacks and women don't choose to be black or a woman......and it is definitely not a behavior or "orientation"....

cold hard fact....gays cannot prove their 'sexual orientation' is something they are born with...any more than a pedophile or an incestuous person can....all these so-called "sexual preferences" are still aberrations for whatever reason...they are not protected minority groups or a "suspect" class like race or sex...and so they don't warrant equal protection under the 14th...

You don't believe in first-hand, eye-witness testimony? You don't believe the overwhelming majority of scientists? You have no proof to the contrary, none.

Of course we warrant equal protection. Would you deny me a gun or the right to vote because I'm gay? Why the fundamental right to civil marriage?

cold hard fact....gays are born either a man or a woman just like everybody else.....calling them "legal" parents does not make them a mother and father and family....(don't bring up adoption)

Our children don't have "mothers and fathers", they have parents.

Of course were a family. You don't have a monopoly on the word family.

cold hard fact.....gays must resort to a third party of the opposite sex to 'have' a child....this smacks of polygamy if you ask me....

:lol: Polygamy? OMG, you are hysterical.

Most Recent ART Data
According to CDC’s 2011 preliminary ART Fertility Clinic Success Rates Report, 163,038* ART cycles were performed at 451 reporting clinics in the United States during 2011, resulting in 47,849 live births (deliveries of one or more living infants) and 61,610 live born infants. Although the use of ART is still relatively rare as compared to the potential demand, its use has doubled over the past decade. Today, over 1% of all infants born in the United States every year are conceived using ART.​

ART: Assisted Reproductive Technology

cold hard fact.....the child is still missing one of his real parents in this pretend marriage...and half of his heritage...

No, they sometimes do not have one or more of their biological parents. We are their real parents. Ask them, they'll tell you the same thing.

You've obviously never looked at a sperm or egg donor catalogue. They are VERY extensive. (Including heritage) 4% of adoptions in this country are by gays and lesbians.

cold hard fact....children do better in a family with both their real mother and father....with two mommies you are missing the father....with single moms you are missing the father.....research has shown there are lots of negative results when the father is missing from the family...

Actually, what the studies show is that children do best in two parent households where their parents are married to each other.

A great deal of scientific research documents there is no cause-and-effect relationship between parents’ sexual orientation and children’s well-being, according to the AAP policy. In fact, many studies attest to the normal development of children of same-gender couples when the child is wanted, the parents have a commitment to shared parenting, and the parents have strong social and economic support. Critical factors that affect the normal development and mental health of children are parental stress, economic and social stability, community resources, discrimination, and children’s exposure to toxic stressors at home or in their communities -- not the sexual orientation of their parents.​
American Academy of Pediatrics Supports Same Gender Civil Marriage

Grace Evans, an 11-year-old, asked Minnesota legislators last month: "Which parent do I not need - my mom or my dad?" No one answered her. She paused 8 seconds, and added, "I hope you can see that every child needs a mom and a dad. Please don't change your law on marriage to say otherwise."

Nevertheless, the House committee voted in favor of a gay marriage bill, though it's not yet adopted by Minnesota as approved by nine states and Washington D.C.

Bill May of Catholics for the Common Good asks Grace's question from an adult's perspective: "Do we need an institution that unites kids with their moms and dads? Yes or No?

"Do children have the right to know and, as far as possible, be cared for by their moms and dads? Does anyone have the right to create children with the intention of depriving them of their mother or father or both?"

Children have been the missing ingredient in the debate over same-sex marriage (SSM). They were hardly mentioned even by the attorney supporting Prop 8 in California before the Supreme Court, which states: "Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California."

Why? Children need the love of both parents who made them as they grow slowly to maturity over two decades. Marriage unites that child with his or her parents, and gives a safe, loving environment in which they can grow into wholesome adults.

By law SSM deprives a child of one parent. It a cruel act and a heartless one. As Grace put it, "Which parent do I not need - my mom or dad?"

VirtueOnline - News

This makes no sense and is irrelevant.

Procreation has nothing to do whatsoever with the issue of same-sex couples equal protection rights.

Marriage is between one man and one woman.....you shouldn't bring aboard anyone else

No it isn't.

Nine states (CT, IA, ME, MD, MA, NH, NY, WA, and VT) plus Washington, D.C. have the freedom to marry for same-sex couples. In 2012, the legislature in NJ passed a freedom to marry bill, and work is now underway to override the governor's veto.

NM and RI explicitly respect out-of-state marriages of same-sex couples, while eight states now offer broad protections short of marriage. CO, DE, HI, IL, NJ, and RI allow civil union, while CA, OR, and NV offer broad domestic partnership. WI has more limited domestic partnership.

With these advances, a record number of Americans live in states that recognize relationships between same-sex couples:

Nearly 17% of the U.S. population lives in a state that either has the freedom to marry or honors out-of-state marriages of same-sex couples.
Over 40% of the U.S. population lives in a state with either marriage or a broad legal status such as civil union or domestic partnership.
Over 42% of the U.S. population lives in a state that provides some form of protections for gay couples.
Freedom to Marry: states

map-new-key-cc9.jpg

And that's just legal marriage. We can get married in churches too.

Which Churches Allow Gay Marriage?

everything is an "opinion" with you Seculars.....and when you can't dish up any facts to support your positions you resort to personal attacks.....FAIL....

And what was your "Liberalism is a mental disorder" pic then?

How will the definition change? Was the definition of voting changed when blacks and women could do it?

My kids don't have a Dad, they have two parents who love them and a donor. The children I was a surrogate for haven't changed the definition of mother, they don't have one. They have two parents who love them and a couple of donors. (the egg and the oven). Children still will have mothers and fathers, even ours...because there is no "one size fits all" definition of what makes a FAMILY.

Marriage will still mean marriage even if more consenting adult relationships are included in the LEGAL definition and parenting will still mean parenting.

You don't believe in first-hand, eye-witness testimony? You don't believe the overwhelming majority of scientists? You have no proof to the contrary, none.

the onus is on you to prove you are a "suspect" class.....and you haven't....

Of course we warrant equal protection. Would you deny me a gun or the right to vote because I'm gay? Why the fundamental right to civil marriage?

you'd be denied if you were mental.....homosexuality was considered a 'mental' or emotional problem only a few short years ago...until the leftist psychology group 'redefined' it....much like the leftist scientists on AGW....:rolleyes: consensus is not proof....

you are redefining "parent" and "family".....to suit your own wants...

when it takes 3.....looks like a duck....

and since when should gay marriage automatically condone the creation of a whole new group of 'engineered' people.....what about their rights to an equal start in life...?

Most Recent ART Data
According to CDC’s 2011 preliminary ART Fertility Clinic Success Rates Report, 163,038* ART cycles were performed at 451 reporting clinics in the United States during 2011, resulting in 47,849 live births (deliveries of one or more living infants) and 61,610 live born infants. Although the use of ART is still relatively rare as compared to the potential demand, its use has doubled over the past decade. Today, over 1% of all infants born in the United States every year are conceived using ART.​

No, they sometimes do not have one or more of their biological parents. We are their real parents. Ask them, they'll tell you the same thing.

"real" is subjective to you.....once again you are redefining "parent"....

You've obviously never looked at a sperm or egg donor catalogue. They are VERY extensive. (Including heritage) 4% of adoptions in this country are by gays and lesbians.

most engineered children do not know their real parents.....yet many seek them out later in life.....i guess that has something to do with "real parents" and "real heritage"....

Actually, what the studies show is that children do best in two parent households where their parents are married to each other.

A great deal of scientific research documents there is no cause-and-effect relationship between parents’ sexual orientation and children’s well-being, according to the AAP policy. In fact, many studies attest to the normal development of children of same-gender couples when the child is wanted, the parents have a commitment to shared parenting, and the parents have strong social and economic support. Critical factors that affect the normal development and mental health of children are parental stress, economic and social stability, community resources, discrimination, and children’s exposure to toxic stressors at home or in their communities -- not the sexual orientation of their parents.​

that's the gay mantra....but study after study shows single moms have problem children...why kids of gay parents wouldn't have problems too is hard to fathom....i don't think there are enough studies yet to prove the true effects of gay 'parenting'.....in fact a recent study (i forget who) shows that children of gays become gay-identified at a way higher rate than with heterosexual parents...that doesn't bode well for them...

Marriage is between one man and one woman.....you shouldn't bring aboard anyone else

No it isn't.

Nine states (CT, IA, ME, MD, MA, NH, NY, WA, and VT) plus Washington, D.C. have the freedom to marry for same-sex couples. In 2012, the legislature in NJ passed a freedom to marry bill, and work is now underway to override the governor's veto.

NM and RI explicitly respect out-of-state marriages of same-sex couples, while eight states now offer broad protections short of marriage. CO, DE, HI, IL, NJ, and RI allow civil union, while CA, OR, and NV offer broad domestic partnership. WI has more limited domestic partnership.

With these advances, a record number of Americans live in states that recognize relationships between same-sex couples:

Nearly 17% of the U.S. population lives in a state that either has the freedom to marry or honors out-of-state marriages of same-sex couples.
Over 40% of the U.S. population lives in a state with either marriage or a broad legal status such as civil union or domestic partnership.
Over 42% of the U.S. population lives in a state that provides some form of protections for gay couples.

map-new-key-cc9.jpg

political activism does not change the FACT that it takes one man and one woman to procreate.....hopefully within the bounds of Marriage for the sake of the child and society...

i'd like to see all those states put it to a VOTE by the people.....not a bunch of activist judges....

California....one of the most fucking liberal states out there......voted AGAINST gay marriage.....but their judges reversed it......what's up with that...? :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

No it isn't.

map-new-key-cc9.jpg

political activism does not change the FACT that it takes one man and one woman to procreate.....hopefully within the bounds of Marriage for the sake of the child and society...

i'd like to see all those states put it to a VOTE by the people.....not a bunch of activist judges....

California....one of the most fucking liberal states out there......voted AGAINST gay marriage.....but their judges reversed it......what's up with that...? :eusa_hand:

The tide has turned.....gay marriage is becoming the law of the land

How long before conservatives stop brainwashing their kids about the value of those families?

No it isn't.

map-new-key-cc9.jpg

The tide has turned.....gay marriage is becoming the law of the land

How long before conservatives stop brainwashing their kids about the value of those families?

So how many guys have you done?

Marriage is between two equal partners, and in no way excludes same-sex couples:

As states moved to recognize the
equality of the sexes, they eliminated laws and practices like
coverture that had made gender a proxy for a spouse’s role within a
marriage. FF 26-27, 32. Marriage was thus transformed from a
male-dominated institution into an institution recognizing men and
women as equals. Id. Yet, individuals retained the right to
marry; that right did not become different simply because the
institution of marriage became compatible with gender equality.

The evidence did not show any historical purpose for
excluding same-sex couples from marriage
, as states have never
required spouses to have an ability or willingness to procreate in
order to marry. FF 21. Rather, the exclusion exists as an
artifact of a time when the genders were seen as having distinct
roles in society and in marriage. That time has passed.

Today, gender is not
relevant to the state in determining spouses’ obligations to each
other and to their dependents. Relative gender composition aside,
same-sex couples are situated identically to opposite-sex couples
in terms of their ability to perform the rights and obligations of
marriage under California law
. FF 48. Gender no longer forms an
essential part of marriage; marriage under law is a union of
equals.

Hollingsworth v. Perry

the onus is on you to prove you are a "suspect" class.....and you haven't....

you'd be denied if you were mental.....homosexuality was considered a 'mental' or emotional problem only a few short years ago...until the leftist psychology group 'redefined' it....much like the leftist scientists on AGW....:rolleyes: consensus is not proof....

you are redefining "parent" and "family".....to suit your own wants...

when it takes 3.....looks like a duck....

and since when should gay marriage automatically condone the creation of a whole new group of 'engineered' people.....what about their rights to an equal start in life...?

Most Recent ART Data

"real" is subjective to you.....once again you are redefining "parent"....

most engineered children do not know their real parents.....yet many seek them out later in life.....i guess that has something to do with "real parents" and "real heritage"....

that's the gay mantra....but study after study shows single moms have problem children...why kids of gay parents wouldn't have problems too is hard to fathom....i don't think there are enough studies yet to prove the true effects of gay 'parenting'.....in fact a recent study (i forget who) shows that children of gays become gay-identified at a way higher rate than with heterosexual parents...that doesn't bode well for them...

How odd that you claim so many facts, but don't actually produce any.

Forum List

Back