🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Which Parent Do I Not Need - My Mom or My Dad?"

The most important thing in a family is love. Children living with two people who love and care for each other makes for happy children. The gender of the parents is not the important component.

You'll get no argument from me. All the kids of gay parents I am in contact with are happy and well adjusted. The kids of divorced parents on the other hand...

It is the heterosexuals who think parents have to be of opposite sexes that are not well adjusted. Children should have strong female and male figures in their lives, but these people do not have to be the parents.

yeah you're right they dont need a dad any guy off the street will do

If Grace's parents had been two women, which one would she not have needed?

Two women can make a baby? Wow that's not what I learned....maybe it was just all that right wing religous propaganda.....if liberals say two women can make a kid, then all be dammed they can!!!!!!!!!!

So, parenting is all about the egg and sperm to you?

uh it has ALOT to do with it. They done it that way for thousands of years. And it's best to have a mom and dad.....we went over this with Dan Quayle and even the media said he was correct.

Dan Quayle Was Right - Barbara Dafoe Whitehead - The Atlantic

Moreover, the author argues, family diversity in the form of increasing numbers of single-parent and stepparent families does not strengthen the social fabric but, rather, dramatically weakens and undermines society

Here is a funnier take on it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zw4PIcjVNg]Adam Carolla on Gay Parents vs Straight Parents - YouTube[/ame]

How will the definition change? Was the definition of voting changed when blacks and women could do it?

My kids don't have a Dad, they have two parents who love them and a donor. The children I was a surrogate for haven't changed the definition of mother, they don't have one. They have two parents who love them and a couple of donors. (the egg and the oven). Children still will have mothers and fathers, even ours...because there is no "one size fits all" definition of what makes a FAMILY.

Marriage will still mean marriage even if more consenting adult relationships are included in the LEGAL definition and parenting will still mean parenting.

Yeah there is and has been for millenia....man woman....maybe we should all just grow up in free love based communes with not parental authority....EVERYONE's a parent....wooohoooo

Welcome to the 21st century...do you think this world is full of bio father/bio mother families only?

Wrong argument....we're not talking about reality, we're talking ideal......Everyone could eat lead paint...doesnt make it good...

and what does the decade have to do with it? I love that arguement.....so slavery is bad now, but it's ok in the 1850s?

Same sex marriage is not going to deprive this stupid 11 year old of either of her parents.

No, but it will give you a smaller cut of benefits like employer provided insurance and Social Security. SSM is not abouit luv, sweetie, it's about money!

Two women can make a baby? Wow that's not what I learned....maybe it was just all that right wing religous propaganda.....if liberals say two women can make a kid, then all be dammed they can!!!!!!!!!!

uh it has ALOT to do with it. They done it that way for thousands of years. And it's best to have a mom and dad.....we went over this with Dan Quayle and even the media said he was correct.

Moreover, the author argues, family diversity in the form of increasing numbers of single-parent and stepparent families does not strengthen the social fabric but, rather, dramatically weakens and undermines society

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zw4PIcjVNg]Adam Carolla on Gay Parents vs Straight Parents - YouTube[/ame]

PARENTING is about the egg and sperm to you. Ok.

Same sex marriage is not going to deprive this stupid 11 year old of either of her parents.

No, but it will give you a smaller cut of benefits like employer provided insurance and Social Security. SSM is not abouit luv, sweetie, it's about money!

Parents don't have to be married for children to get either.

Of course it's about money. That's why women have fought for equal pay.

It's really pretty telling that YOU would call an 11 year old stupid rather than placing the blame for her statements where they belong. On her parents. I think both you and her parents are idiots, but for different reasons.

When will WE ALL stop using our children as pawns in our political games?

You didn't read all of my posts.

Your same sex POSTLQ is not entitled to SS when you die, and neither is his children.

When my husband died leaving me and my children eligible for benefits, I had to produce the marriage certificate, his birth certificate, and those of my children.

Did your dad have a vagina???

Now there's a cogent response. :rolleyes:
it is cogent...change the definition of marriage...change the definition of Dad...change the definition of anything at your whim...a great foundation on which to build a nation.

My sister married a black man and adopted 3 disabled kids,

none of which would have been possible if this country had not redefined legal marriage years ago.

Your same sex POSTLQ is not entitled to SS when you die, and neither is his children.

When my husband died leaving me and my children eligible for benefits, I had to produce the marriage certificate, his birth certificate, and those of my children.

Adopted children are eligible for benefits.

That's true and it's about making their lifestyle more acceptable.

What's unacceptable about 2 people of the same sex living together in a longterm committed relationship?

Adopted children are eligible for benefits.

So you think all those parents out there whose spouses decided they are gay are going to sign away their parental rights to someones POSTLQ? Think again.

How will the definition change? Was the definition of voting changed when blacks and women could do it?

My kids don't have a Dad, they have two parents who love them and a donor. The children I was a surrogate for haven't changed the definition of mother, they don't have one. They have two parents who love them and a couple of donors. (the egg and the oven). Children still will have mothers and fathers, even ours...because there is no "one size fits all" definition of what makes a FAMILY.

Marriage will still mean marriage even if more consenting adult relationships are included in the LEGAL definition and parenting will still mean parenting.

blacks and women don't choose to be black or a woman......and it is definitely not a behavior or "orientation"....

cold hard fact....gays cannot prove their 'sexual orientation' is something they are born with...any more than a pedophile or an incestuous person can....all these so-called "sexual preferences" are still aberrations for whatever reason...they are not protected minority groups or a "suspect" class like race or sex...and so they don't warrant equal protection under the 14th...

cold hard fact....gays are born either a man or a woman just like everybody else.....calling them "legal" parents does not make them a mother and father and family....(don't bring up adoption)

cold hard fact.....gays must resort to a third party of the opposite sex to 'have' a child....this smacks of polygamy if you ask me....

cold hard fact.....the child is still missing one of his real parents in this pretend marriage...and half of his heritage...

cold hard fact....children do better in a family with both their real mother and father....with two mommies you are missing the father....with single moms you are missing the father.....research has shown there are lots of negative results when the father is missing from the family...

Cold hard fact, you are on ignorant homophobe, and possibly you should be called Screaming Queen.

lol....i guess dealing in cold hard facts blows your libtard mind....

liberalism-liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder-political-poster-1285010887.jpg

no, but it will give you a smaller cut of benefits like employer provided insurance and social security. Ssm is not abouit luv, sweetie, it's about money!

parents don't have to be married for children to get either.

your same sex postlq is not entitled to ss when you die, and neither is his children.

When my husband died leaving me and my children eligible for benefits, i had to produce the marriage certificate, his birth certificate, and those of my children.

postlq?

blacks and women don't choose to be black or a woman......and it is definitely not a behavior or "orientation"....

cold hard fact....gays cannot prove their 'sexual orientation' is something they are born with...any more than a pedophile or an incestuous person can....all these so-called "sexual preferences" are still aberrations for whatever reason...they are not protected minority groups or a "suspect" class like race or sex...and so they don't warrant equal protection under the 14th...

cold hard fact....gays are born either a man or a woman just like everybody else.....calling them "legal" parents does not make them a mother and father and family....(don't bring up adoption)

cold hard fact.....gays must resort to a third party of the opposite sex to 'have' a child....this smacks of polygamy if you ask me....

cold hard fact.....the child is still missing one of his real parents in this pretend marriage...and half of his heritage...

cold hard fact....children do better in a family with both their real mother and father....with two mommies you are missing the father....with single moms you are missing the father.....research has shown there are lots of negative results when the father is missing from the family...

Cold hard fact, you are on ignorant homophobe, and possibly you should be called Screaming Queen.

lol....i guess dealing in cold hard facts blows your libtard mind....

liberalism-liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder-political-poster-1285010887.jpg

So PARENTING is about the egg and sperm only for you?

your same sex postlq is not entitled to ss when you die, and neither is his children.

When my husband died leaving me and my children eligible for benefits, i had to produce the marriage certificate, his birth certificate, and those of my children.

adopted children are eligible for benefits.

so you think all those parents out there whose spouses decided they are gay are going to sign away their parental rights to someones postlq? Think again.

postlq?

That's true and it's about making their lifestyle more acceptable.

What's unacceptable about 2 people of the same sex living together in a longterm committed relationship?

Nothing it happens all the time, it's called family. Its just when two people of the same sex, have sex with each other that the problem comes up. Again the issue isnt the relationship, it's the sex part. I love my dog, but beastiality is still nasty and I'm not for it.

Last edited:
You'll get no argument from me. All the kids of gay parents I am in contact with are happy and well adjusted. The kids of divorced parents on the other hand...

It is the heterosexuals who think parents have to be of opposite sexes that are not well adjusted. Children should have strong female and male figures in their lives, but these people do not have to be the parents.

yeah you're right they dont need a dad any guy off the street will do

Does looking this stupid not bother you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zw4PIcjVNg"]Adam Carolla on Gay Parents vs Straight Parents - YouTube[/ame]

PARENTING is about the egg and sperm to you. Ok.

you cant have parents without em.....so yeah it's kind of important

Forum List

Back