Which Party is More Likely to Refuse to Comply with the Electoral Process...

Are the electors selected before the election and then they know who they're supposed to vote for after the results come in? I thought the votes determined whether the electors already committed to vote for Jones get to vote, or the ones committed to vote for Smith get to vote.

Was it in 2016 that the Democrats were trying to convince electors to vote for the Dem even if their voters voted for the Rep, because the Dem was supposed to win? Or was that another dirty trick at another election year?
Sorry, no. The Democrats were trying to convince Trump electors to throw their states' votes away by voting for someone who didn't even run, expecting that all Democrat electors would stay faithful so if Trump lost enough electors Hills could be handed the presidency.

One of the silliest insurrections in history, I must say.

If Trump or Desantis is elected and a leftist electoral college voter refuses to give them their vote even though they won the state.

I think this is more likely than the other way around. There are TDSers out there in the GOP ranks, but probably not too many Trumpsters out there in the Dem Party.

I disagree. States rights are alive and well now, thanks to President Trump and this Supreme Court.
No, the Feds will bypass it, you watch.

They have no respect for anything they don't personally believe.

They are above the law.

No, the Feds will bypass it, you watch.

They have no respect for anything they don't personally believe.

They are above the law.
Some, yes, I agree with your opinion.

But, you have to get a new hobby dude.

Suppose in the 2024 Election it's Trump, Desantis, or any Republican vs. Biden, Harris, or any Democrat.

Suppose the GOP wins, but multiple electoral collage voters for the state refuse to align with their duty and vote opposite of the state result.

Would this be more likely Democrats thwarting the GOP or the GOP thwarting Democrats?

It is Trump who is pushing candidates for governor and secretary of state who will overturn election results they don't like. This independent state legislature horseshit is the same thing. To overturn a election they don't like.

Forum List

Back