Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
MSNBC
Let’s Go Brandon!

1635847905643.jpeg

Weatherman2020
LOL I'd say the Reps are ahead on this one. Of course the Dems has already shot themselves in the ass with Bidung. People aren't putting much faith in the Dem party right now and everyone can see why.

Which party? Just look at the democrat's record of failures:
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "infrastructure" bills, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans behind, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI to arrest parents who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Just more proof of how the media is corrupt, plays sides, plays "favorites", abandons their previous stances for what is more popular, and has NO business reporting ANY kind of "news".

They couldn't get their tongues up the Dem's asses fast enough when Biden's Circus of Crime stole the White House............now that they see how fast they have destroyed this country, they are like the rest of us.............scared for our lives about the next 3 years.

There is a silver lining in the presidencies of the Shrub, the Kenyan, the Annoying Orange, and Captain Depends, more and more people are holding their rulers in justified contempt

The only thing dems do a better job of is convincing so many people that racists are everywhere and the rich are to be punished for their success.

Thats it. Thats what they do a really good job at.
Did not used to be that way according to my parents but now the party has vilified white straight people simply for being straight and white. Doesn’t make any sense to me. It has also turned its back on Jews, utterly vilifying us and yet many of my people continue to vote for them. We are our own worst enemy.

Did not used to be that way according to my parents but now the party has vilified white straight people simply for being straight and white. Doesn’t make any sense to me. It has also turned its back on Jews, utterly vilifying us and yet many of my people continue to vote for them. We are our own worst enemy.
Show me where they’ve vilified straight white peoples for being straight and white.

Ok so from the looks of it this what I got.

1 shit that actually matters to this country with real and tangible results on things that effect our countries stability, power, prosperity, safety and well being of the country and it's people. These things people think the Republicans will handle best which are all objective things.

2 shit that is abstract, and stuff that is almost entirely subjective is best handled by Democrats.

So let's say America and Americans are the kids in this scenario.

Sounds like Republicans should be the parents making the rules and enforcing them, making sure the house is taken care of and the kids raised right, and to make sure everything is kept in order.

And it sounds like people think Democrats are the fun uncle that comes over and takes the kids to the carnival, let's them taste beer when they are 17, and let's them watch R rated movies.

Yeah, I want republican government because they are the ones going to make sure the real shit that matters is under control.

That’s demonization to you? Explain.
Yep. It’s stating that because you’re white and straight you don’t get the same opportunities and you’re called “privileged” based strictly on things you cannot control such as gender and skin color.

Yep. It’s stating that because you’re white and straight you don’t get the same opportunities and you’re called “privileged” based strictly on things you cannot control such as gender and skin color.
Don't get the same opportunities? Surely you're not implying that these institutions exclude all straight white men, right?

Of course not. That would be ridiculous. Here I am, straight white man, didn't have any problem getting into schools and programs.

Easy….

college admissions
Work promotions

Two right there

Isn't that the exception, rather than the rule. Did you fail to get into college for being white. Did you fail to get promoted because you were white? Do you hold back white managers or supervisors because they are white? It never held me back, though I heard about it most of my life. When it happens, it is still kind of a "man bites dog" story. You do know some people make excuses for why they don't get what they want, even white people, right? Hard for me to make a case for some mistreatment, I have not suffered, though I have heard it, somewhere else.

Forum List

Back