Which Republican is the biggest badass?

Who is the biggest badass in the Republican Party?

• Scott Walker

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Rand Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Jindal does it right...again!

dometz.jpg

VIDEO I Can t Keep My Wongs Straight Harry Reid s ...

Now with that one you have to understand that Joe Biden is so clueless that nobody dares let him have a REAL gun so they just tell him to pretend he has a gun!
Whereas repugs know what they are doing with guns? Like Cheney shooting his buddy in the face? Cristina Bond killing herself after adjusting her "bra holster"? Joni Ernst calling a mass shooting "a terrible accident"?

Even Obozo is trying for gun cred, bub. But in his case, it's an epic fail.

obama-gun-photo-parody.jpg

VIDEO I Can t Keep My Wongs Straight Harry Reid s ...

Now with that one you have to understand that Joe Biden is so clueless that nobody dares let him have a REAL gun so they just tell him to pretend he has a gun!
Whereas repugs know what they are doing with guns? Like Cheney shooting his buddy in the face? Cristina Bond killing herself after adjusting her "bra holster"? Joni Ernst calling a mass shooting "a terrible accident"?

Let me put it to you this way, Borillar...when the shit hits the fan...one group of people call 9/11 and hope someone shows up...the other group of people protect their loved ones until the police show up. As for me...I'm going to go with the latter strategy.

the dems think Barack is a badass

LOL

shankapotomus can't hit a fairway with a 9 iron :eusa_dance:

Tell it to the many terrorists he has gone after and killed.

Those would be the same terrorists your shrub protected.

But hey, maybe bush plays a better game of golf. He certainly spent WAY more time on the golf course than President Obama has.

name 1 terrorist he killed

Ohh....oh.... let me....let me

:desk:

Osama bin Laden

I thought it was a SEAL team.

Shit, I'm wrong again...............

Oh yes......a SEAL team
On whose orders?

By your logic...
HItler never killed any Jews
Charlie Manson never killed Sharon Tate
And
Osama bin Laden never killed anyone on 9-11

It used to be that politicians needed to get their picture taken kissing babies. With Republicans, you need your picture taken posing with a gun

So, who is the biggest badass in the Republican Party?

I voted Rubio only because he's most likely to invade Iran for Israel.
My money says he has his eyes on Cuba

Times do change and the NRA is nothing like the NRA it was meant to be, when the right wing fanatics go hold of it then it became as fucked up as it is today.

My how times have changed. JFK probably carried a gun when he was in the Navy. At any rate he was a life member of the NRA. Now the radical left manages to walk a tightrope between it's (fake?) support of the gun toting Military and it's hatred of the 2nd Amendment. I guess the low information left wasn't aware of the biggest political republican landslide in modern history last November and the 2nd Amendment is back in the Bill of Rights.

Still looking for a picture of Trump and a gun

Forum List

Back