Which Republican is the biggest badass?

Who is the biggest badass in the Republican Party?

• Scott Walker

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Rand Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
The alltime badass with a gun.....

heston gun.jpg

I don't have a problem with pics of people in politics with guns....

I know Libs would rather see pics of men who look like this....

View attachment 38533

Looks like Rick Perry in his younger years

I still think pajama boy could kick the ass of most of the Republicans

It used to be that politicians needed to get their picture taken kissing babies. With Republicans, you need your picture taken posing with a gun

So, who is the biggest badass in the Republican Party?

03skeet_image2-articleLarge.jpg

Thanks for posting

At least Obama isn't wearing that phony hunting gear like Cruz and Walker

My how times have changed. JFK probably carried a gun when he was in the Navy. At any rate he was a life member of the NRA. Now the radical left manages to walk a tightrope between it's (fake?) support of the gun toting Military and it's hatred of the 2nd Amendment. I guess the low information left wasn't aware of the biggest political republican landslide in modern history last November and the 2nd Amendment is back in the Bill of Rights.
I think JFK had a good reason to favor gun control...so did Reagan
Brady, who took a couple for the Gipper, started an anti gun institute. His institute gave Obama an F because Obama expanded gun laws more than any president in a hundred years. But Republicans, being totally brainwashed and as stupid as fuck cry that Obama is coming to take their guns. What tards.

brady institute gives obama an f on gun control - Google Search

My how times have changed. JFK probably carried a gun when he was in the Navy. At any rate he was a life member of the NRA. Now the radical left manages to walk a tightrope between it's (fake?) support of the gun toting Military and it's hatred of the 2nd Amendment. I guess the low information left wasn't aware of the biggest political republican landslide in modern history last November and the 2nd Amendment is back in the Bill of Rights.
I think JFK had a good reason to favor gun control...so did Reagan
Brady, who took a couple for the Gipper, started an anti gun institute. His institute gave Obama an F because Obama expanded gun laws more than any president in a hundred years. But Republicans, being totally brainwashed and as stupid as fuck cry that Obama is coming to take their guns. What tards.

brady institute gives obama an f on gun control - Google Search

Reagan fully supported the Brady Bill and the banning of assault rifles and large magazines

Very funny photos of these clowns.

Paul looks like he's never held a gun before, Cruz posing in brand new duds with way more game than he can use, Rubio at a gun show and we already know that Palin has her shooting done for her.

They're frauds who know their base doesn't care about or understand substance. Just holding up a gun will get some fools' votes.

the dems think Barack is a badass

LOL

shankapotomus can't hit a fairway with a 9 iron :eusa_dance:

Tell it to the many terrorists he has gone after and killed.

Those would be the same terrorists your shrub protected.

But hey, maybe bush plays a better game of golf. He certainly spent WAY more time on the golf course than President Obama has.

Very funny photos of these clowns.

Paul looks like he's never held a gun before, Cruz posing in brand new duds with way more game than he can use, Rubio at a gun show and we already know that Palin has her shooting done for her.

They're frauds who know their base doesn't care about or understand substance. Just holding up a gun will get some fools' votes.

It is a right of passage for Republicans

Show yourself shooti a gun and the gun nuts will buy in

The two Republicans I was unable to find a picture posing with guns were Jeb Bush and Chris Christie

LOL

But hey, maybe bush plays a better game of golf. He certainly spent WAY more time on the golf course than President Obama has.

name 1 terrorist he killed

LOL

Ohh....oh.... let me....let me

:desk:

Osama bin Laden

LOL

Ohh....oh.... let me....let me

:desk:

Osama bin Laden

I thought it was a SEAL team.

Shit, I'm wrong again...............

Here's Texas governor Rick Perry, defending the border from Ebola-infected Honduran children:

i6b98n.jpg

All right. Time for the next round of the competition.

Which Republican eats a corn dog like a badass?

jhvhb9.jpg

Forum List

Back