Which Republican is the biggest badass?

Who is the biggest badass in the Republican Party?

• Scott Walker

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Rand Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
It used to be that politicians needed to get their picture taken kissing babies. With Republicans, you need your picture taken posing with a gun

So, who is the biggest badass in the Republican Party?

You mean like these Repubs?

th

th
There%2Bhas%2Bbeen%2Bperhaps%2Bno%2Bgreater%2Bphoto-op%2Bgone%2Bawry%2Bthan%2Bthis%2Bone%2Bfrom%2B1988%2Bof%2BMassachusetts%2BGov.%2BMichael%2BDukakis%2Briding%2Bin%2Ban%2BM1%2BAbrams%2Btank.jpg
obama-guns.jpeg-1280x960.jpg

gov.jpg

Scott Walker

Now Walker looks like he has worn his gear before. He just looks too clean cut to be a hunter. Just a hint to Walker.......If you want to look like a badass, don't shave on the morning you go hunting

It used to be that politicians needed to get their picture taken kissing babies. With Republicans, you need your picture taken posing with a gun

Has anyone else noticed that the Left is quickly losing the means to post a thread outside of straw reasoning?

10723960_297548820440707_1671801291_a.jpg

Bobby Jindal

Clearly, using the addled reasoning inherent in the OP... Jindal clearly wins, given that he brought his old lady who is presenting solid hardware. And his firearms are specifically designed to effectively destroy human life, at range and by the gross.

Bobby Jindal

Clearly, using the addled reasoning inherent in the OP... Jindal clearly wins, given that he brought his old lady who is presenting solid hardware. And his firearms are specifically designed to effectively destroy human life, at range and by the gross.

I have to admit Jindal fooled me

He has some definite badass going on with his choice of weapon and having his armed bitch at his side
He also looks like he has been to the range before

Bobby Jindal

I have to admit Jindal fooled me

He has some definite badass going on with his choice of weapon and having his armed bitch at his side
He also looks like he has been to the range before

Jindal is from a state where gun = food.

Has anyone else noticed that the Left is quickly losing the means to post a thread outside of straw reasoning?

This from the guy who thinks the Earth is 6000 years old.

Forum List

Back