Which Republican Party won the midterms?

drama-queen.jpg

Thomas E. Mann is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. Norman J. Ornstein is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute. They are the co-authors of “It’s Even Worse Than It Looks: How the American Constitutional System Collided With the New Politics of Extremism.”

All of those who have embraced the politics of extremism ought to read this link below. You are the people are parents warned us about, and my dad fought against in WWII.

You
Even if you're one of the many willfully ignorant, take a moment to read this article and think. It's written by adults for adults, so to those extremists who feel they know everything take the risk, cognitive dissonance isn't fatal and what doesn't kill you may make you smarter.

Which Republican Party won the midterms - The Washington Post

This should be pinned to all of WC's threads. He's constantly yearning for someone to discuss his radical propaganda pieces.

Pin it, but first provide evidence it is not spot on. You may be one of the willfully ignorant, but you may also be ignorant do to the accident of birth.

The only extremism is in WCs head. If the dems continue with their war on everything, their numbers will continue to dwindle in the house and senate. Perhaps the OP needs to contemplate the incompetency and ineptitude of his beloved party.

Just more incessant sobbing.

LOL, you continue to prove how moronic you are. Ted Cruz is mainstream? Maybe in the vast space between your ears, but not in reality. It would be easy to post quotes comments from the extreme members of the Republican Party, but it would never open your eyes.

The only question I have, is your ignorance willful or congenital?

:lol: the far righties are squealing

Meanwhile Flakey, YOUR PARTY is having LARGE problems, but You would NEVER mention THAT.....

The Democrats' family drama: Tensions between Obama and Harry Reid

The Hill ^

As President Obama congratulated Republican lawmakers for “running very strong campaigns” during a meeting Friday at the White House, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.) stared, stone-faced, into the distance. Reid was seated at the president’s elbow, but in many ways, the gulf between the two leaders has never seemed greater. Tension between Obama and Reid has been long simmering, multiple sources with knowledge of their relationship say. It exploded into the headlines following Tuesday’s landslide victory for Republicans. Within minutes of networks declaring that Republicans had seized back the Senate, the Washington Post published a report featuring David Krone,...

LOL, you continue to prove how moronic you are. Ted Cruz is mainstream? Maybe in the vast space between your ears, but not in reality. It would be easy to post quotes comments from the extreme members of the Republican Party, but it would never open your eyes.

I think people are going to have get a grasp on the fact there is some truth in the idea that Americans are sick and tired of constant gridlock in Congress. Unfortunate for some ... The people are blaming it on Establishment or Mainstream politicians.

Keep fighting bullshit battles where people are constantly picking one crappy program over another to achieve bipartisan agreement for something few people benefit from or want ... Or refer to as the lesser of two evils.

You mainstreamers are going to find yourself up a creek without a paddle.

What list? Produce one if you have it, Listening. You don't, because you can't put 10 names on it if that.

You will have to work with the leadership without making silly demands now

I think people are going to have get a grasp on the fact there is some truth in the idea that Americans are sick and tired of constant gridlock in Congress. Unfortunate for some ... The people are blaming it on Establishment or Mainstream politicians.

Keep fighting bullshit battles where people are constantly picking one crappy program over another to achieve bipartisan agreement for something few people benefit from or want ... Or refer to as the lesser of two evils.

Your premise is wrong, there is no basis in fact/reality that the voters are blaming "Establishment or Mainstream politicians" on the failure to govern. It is the extremists who eschew compromise who are the guilty party.

Your premise is wrong, there is no basis in fact/reality that the voters are blaming "Establishment or Mainstream politicians" on the failure to govern. It is the extremists who eschew compromise who are the guilty party.

You mean other than the fact we are getting rid of them ... You cannot say It is wrong because you want it to be. We are getting rid of an Establishment, Mainstream (crap, she lives with her lobbyist husband in Washington) four-term Senator this election. I already stated what was in the printed platform for the candidate that is throwing her out of office.

But I encourage you to ignore the people longer, think the hogwash you are reading in the Washington Post is true and continue to fail to see the crap written on the wall in front of you.

It will only help us out ... We don't want your vote and don't want you anywhere near the legislature. Go teach college and explain to young people why it shouldn't have happened ... Because they are the only ones who haven't watched the same old Establishment, Mainstream bullshit song and dance for years.

The people sent Repubs to Washington to bitch slap the asshole that said " To the 2/3rds that DIDN'T vote , I heard you too".

Obama is nothing more than a piece of shit that truly thinks he is "The Messiah".

No, the mainstream voter and non-voter rejected both extremes in this election.

Let us hope both parties try to find common ground.

No, the mainstream voter and non-voter rejected both extremes in this election.

Let us hope both parties try to find common ground.
FUCK YOU. The Pond Scum subversives had almost 6 years to do that and they didn't! They pushed through with unconstitutional measures ObumaCare, killed the filibuster, and SAT with 350+ PASSED House bills... and YOU have the balls to say that,,,:ahole-1:

Thomas E. Mann is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. Norman J. Ornstein is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute. They are the co-authors of “It’s Even Worse Than It Looks: How the American Constitutional System Collided With the New Politics of Extremism.”

All of those who have embraced the politics of extremism ought to read this link below. You are the people are parents warned us about, and my dad fought against in WWII.

Even if you're one of the many willfully ignorant, take a moment to read this article and think. It's written by adults for adults, so to those extremists who feel they know everything take the risk, cognitive dissonance isn't fatal and what doesn't kill you may make you smarter.

If the Senate and the President can work out a deal that means the adults won. If they can't........Ted Cruz and the Tea Party won.

If the Senate and the President can work out a deal that means the adults won. If they can't........Ted Cruz and the Tea Party won.

What kind of deal ?

One where we let them have Obamacare and Harry Reid still holds up bills ?

Talk about a Lose/Lose.

What kind of deal ?

One where we let them have Obamacare and Harry Reid still holds up bills ?

Talk about a Lose/Lose.

There's no reason to make any compromise on Obamacare, the President simply needs to use his veto power. So the Republicans really have no leverage there.

Forum List

Back