🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which Republican Party won the midterms?

So Listening can't tell us who all these TPM legislators and how powerful they will be.

:lol:

Thomas E. Mann is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. Norman J. Ornstein is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute. They are the co-authors of “It’s Even Worse Than It Looks: How the American Constitutional System Collided With the New Politics of Extremism.”

All of those who have embraced the politics of extremism ought to read this link below. You are the people are parents warned us about, and my dad fought against in WWII.

Even if you're one of the many willfully ignorant, take a moment to read this article and think. It's written by adults for adults, so to those extremists who feel they know everything take the risk, cognitive dissonance isn't fatal and what doesn't kill you may make you smarter.

Which Republican Party won the midterms - The Washington Post

If the Senate and the President can work out a deal that means the adults won. If they can't........Ted Cruz and the Tea Party won.

What kind of deal ?

One where we let them have Obamacare and Harry Reid still holds up bills ?

Talk about a Lose/Lose.

There's no reason to make any compromise on Obamacare, the President simply needs to use his veto power. So the Republicans really have no leverage there.

You need to worry about the case before the SC right now.

Hopefully it's the one that'll impeach Obama.

People like you are so dumb.

Impeachment proceedings are the LAST thing people want. They want their government fixed.

Proceed with a doomed impeachment effort and you guarantee a Dem win in 2016.
Sorry, but you're the one who is dumb. The American people just rejected the Democrats because of Obama's abuse of power and the Democrat's support of it. The vote they cast was to STOP OBAMA. Impeaching tyrants will "fix the government". You don't seem to get it.

So Listening can't tell us who all these TPM legislators and how powerful they will be.

:lol:

Run and hide Jake.

Everybody sees that you are the product of a poorly funded orphanage.

You make a claim and can't produce. I provided you the list I said existed.

Where is yours. If you want a list of the Tea Party Caucus.....

All you need do is look at:

Tea Party Caucus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now, from that list, you can produce 30 who won't be back because they got primarried. Let's see it.

Impeachment proceedings are the LAST thing people want. They want their government fixed.

Sorry, but you're the one who is dumb. The American people just rejected the Democrats because of Obama's abuse of power and the Democrat's support of it. The vote they cast was to STOP OBAMA. Impeaching tyrants will "fix the government". You don't seem to get it.

We've been hearing that for years now. What's holding you guys up? Why haven't the proceedings started already? Are Tea Party types just too fucking stupid to figure out how to impeach their imaginary tyrant?

We've been hearing that for years now. What's holding you guys up? Why haven't the proceedings started already? Are Tea Party types just too fucking stupid to figure out how to impeach their imaginary tyrant?

Do you have stats on how many in the Tea Party want to waste time trying to impeach a lame dick president ?

Do you have stats on how many in the Tea Party want to waste time trying to impeach a lame dick president ?

The Tea Party has to grandstand about something to make themselves relevant for the next two years. Otherwise what are they?

Hey idiot, I don't know if they'll impeach or not. I would prefer the president instead realized that the people have rejected his policies and start working WITH Republicans but I know his over inflated ego won't let him. It wouldn't have done any good to start impeachment proceedings when they only controlled ONE house of Congress, idiot, but now that they control both houses, when Obama starts issuing EOs to dictate from the Oval Office, they SHOULD impeach. Whether they will or not remains to be seen. I'm simply saying I hope they will, so drop the bullshit childish "nah nah nah nah nahs".

Thomas E. Mann is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. Norman J. Ornstein is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute. They are the co-authors of “It’s Even Worse Than It Looks: How the American Constitutional System Collided With the New Politics of Extremism.”

All of those who have embraced the politics of extremism ought to read this link below. You are the people are parents warned us about, and my dad fought against in WWII.

Even if you're one of the many willfully ignorant, take a moment to read this article and think. It's written by adults for adults, so to those extremists who feel they know everything take the risk, cognitive dissonance isn't fatal and what doesn't kill you may make you smarter.

Which Republican Party won the midterms - The Washington Post

Does anyone in their right mind think the Washington Post is "fair and balanced"? Ornstein is an Al Frankin supporter. Thomas Mann started his career working for democrat senator Hart and democrat representative O'Hara. Is he alleged to be fair and balanced? How long are low information lefties going to fool themselves into thinking that Americans support Obama?

Those above who believe this most recent election is a sign that extreme conservatism is the be all, end all panacea for all that is wrong with our country may soon suffer the consequences of a government which can not govern.

If the adults in the GOP cannot control the radical element, and the radical element gets their way, chaos will reign.

Those above who believe this most recent election is a sign that extreme conservatism is the be all, end all panacea for all that is wrong with our country may soon suffer the consequences of a government which can not govern.

If the adults in the GOP cannot control the radical element, and the radical element gets their way, chaos will reign.
Thanks for the advice, loser.

Hey idiot, I don't know if they'll impeach or not. I would prefer the president instead realized that the people have rejected his policies and start working WITH Republicans but I know his over inflated ego won't let him. It wouldn't have done any good to start impeachment proceedings when they only controlled ONE house of Congress, idiot, but now that they control both houses, when Obama starts issuing EOs to dictate from the Oval Office, they SHOULD impeach. Whether they will or not remains to be seen. I'm simply saying I hope they will, so drop the bullshit childish "nah nah nah nah nahs".

That sounds like a vote for completely fucking stupid......... the primary reason Tea Party dimwits are constantly crying about impeachment.

That sounds like a vote for completely fucking stupid......... the primary reason Tea Party dimwits are constantly crying about impeachment.
You're afraid they will do it.

"Which Republican Party won the midterms?"

Only time will tell, the first few months next year will be interesting.

Will we see the republican party of ignorance and hate, hostile to gay Americans, immigrants, and minority voters, or will we see the republican party before the advent of its ignorance and hate, a party wishing to pursue sound, responsible governance.

Again, it's unlikely we'll see the latter.

You're afraid they will do it.

It's exactly what they will do in the hopes that no one notices that they have no interest in governing.

And of course it's that very extreme conservatism that is the root cause of many of this Nation's problems.

And of course it's that very extreme conservatism that is the root cause of many of this Nation's problems.

No, it's extreme bipartisanship that is the root cause, and the liberal retards like yourself own just as much of that as the conservative retards

Forum List

Back