Which republicans will be the first to abandon Trump???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
My humble guess to the question on the thread's title, is........Those republicans who are young enough to still aspire to run for the WH .......Congressional republicans will skirt the Trump failures by blaming the discord among their own caucus, BUT those folks that want to some day soon be president, cannot credibly defend their stance in backing such a scandal-riddened charlatan.

mitt romney has that orientation. lindsey graham, the national review....
he saw it all during the campaign. john kasich..... another one. at one point my governor phil scott said he wouldn't vote for Trump.

Last edited:
The thing of it is that democrats never even dare to criticize their leaders much less abandon them. When the Clinton Klowns were caught with their pants down the minions in the democrat party were forced to march to Bill's support no matter how they felt about his abuse of a girl barely older than his daughter. The last democrat who bucked the lockstep democrat establishment was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party for being too moderate. Lefties seem confused when republicans feel free to speak their minds. Nobody dares to go against the DNC or risk their careers and they wonder why they lost every important election in the last eight years.

mitt romney has that orientation. lindsey graham, the national review....
he saw it all during the campaign. john kasich..... another one. at one point my governor phil scott said he wouldn't vote for Trump.

The DC establishment hates Trump just as they hated Reagan.

Lefties seem confused when republicans feel free to speak their minds.

:rolleyes:

"speak their minds"?? wtf the fuck does that even mean...?

unhinged righties want to harp on voyeuristic sex scandals while turning a blind eye to treason.. because DEMOCRATS??

wake up dumbos, it's all about POLICY, stoopids.

The thing of it is that democrats never even dare to criticize their leaders much less abandon them. When the Clinton Klowns were caught with their pants down the minions in the democrat party were forced to march to Bill's support no matter how they felt about his abuse of a girl barely older than his daughter. The last democrat who bucked the lockstep democrat establishment was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party for being too moderate. Lefties seem confused when republicans feel free to speak their minds. Nobody dares to go against the DNC or risk their careers and they wonder why they lost every important election in the last eight years.

Well the above is due to your limited brain cells.....I, for one, criticized Bill Clinton for NAFTA and a whole bunch of other decisions he made. Your limited memory matches your limited brain capacities.

Has the cheeto stopped eating chocolate cake long enough to comment on the deaths of 7 US sailors?
Has he blamed Secty Clinton and/President Obama?
Has he made it all about him?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Which republicans will be the first to abandon Trump???

The ones who are Democrats.

I bet you actually "thought"......"now here's a witty response on my part".....LOL
Time for your meds and a nap, grandpa. Probably a good 20% of the mainstream GOP will oppose Trump on most anything. If he keeps screwing up, he will lose more. He can probably as to stay above 30% if he wants to remain president, so he has time to repair some things.

Has the cheeto stopped eating chocolate cake long enough to comment on the deaths of 7 US sailors?
Has he blamed Secty Clinton and/President Obama?
Has he made it all about him?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, when giving his condolences to the loved ones of the sailors, he said: "I'm glad they didn't have to go through the witch hunt I'm going through right now." I'm sorry for you loss.

My humble guess to the question on the thread's title, is........Those republicans who are young enough to still aspire to run for the WH .......Congressional republicans will skirt the Trump failures by blaming the discord among their own caucus, BUT those folks that want to some day soon be president, cannot credibly defend their stance in backing such a scandal-riddened charlatan.

Humble?

There are so many faux "Republicans" it is hard to count them all. Those already ready to impeach Trump over nothing include pro Israel traitors

John SELLOUT McAIPAC
Peter JDAAC King
Lindsay JDAAC Graham

The GOP establishment was never for him from the start…
They were too busy sucking off the federal government tit… lol

Forum List

Back