Which republicans will be the first to abandon Trump???

Marco Rubio was not particularly effective in defending Trump on Meet The Press this morning and now particularly trying hard, either. Angus King says the Senate committee is through maybe 20% of the evidence. He is hoping for a December findings date but is not at all confident that will happen.

Has the cheeto stopped eating chocolate cake long enough to comment on the deaths of 7 US sailors?
Has he blamed Secty Clinton and/President Obama?
Has he made it all about him?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, when giving his condolences to the loved ones of the sailors, he said: "I'm glad they didn't have to go through the witch hunt I'm going through right now." I'm sorry for you loss.
well he did send his prayers!!

blackmen laughing.gif

Marco Rubio was not particularly effective in defending Trump on Meet The Press this morning and now particularly trying hard, either. Angus King says the Senate committee is through maybe 20% of the evidence. He is hoping for a December findings date but is not at all confident that will happen.

Trump’s Russia probe tweets are tearing the Republican Party apart
Republican allies defended the president’s “pugnacious” attitude in wanting to hit back against allegations that he obstructed justice, while other GOP senators suggested that the president should allow the Russia investigation to proceed without interruption.

My humble guess to the question on the thread's title, is........Those republicans who are young enough to still aspire to run for the WH .......Congressional republicans will skirt the Trump failures by blaming the discord among their own caucus, BUT those folks that want to some day soon be president, cannot credibly defend their stance in backing such a scandal-riddened charlatan.

/---- Ahhhh lib wet dream #567

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Has the cheeto stopped eating chocolate cake long enough to comment on the deaths of 7 US sailors?
Has he blamed Secty Clinton and/President Obama?
Has he made it all about him?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, when giving his condolences to the loved ones of the sailors, he said: "I'm glad they didn't have to go through the witch hunt I'm going through right now." I'm sorry for you loss.

/----- all you have is lies and distortions.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Which republicans will be the first to abandon Trump???

The following Republicans long ago expressed their disapprobation of Trump.

George W. Bush: ABSTAIN
The former president “does not plan to participate in or comment on the presidential campaign,” an aide told the Texas Tribune. (May 4, 2016)

George H.W. Bush: ABSTAIN
“At age 91, President Bush is retired from politics. He came out of retirement to do a few things for Jeb, but those were the exceptions that proved the rule,” an aide told the Texas Tribune. (May 4, 2016)

Barbara Bush: NAY
Unlike her husband and elder son, the former first lady has publicly disavowed Trump. “I mean, unbelievable. I don't know how women can vote for someone who said what he said about Megyn Kelly, it’s terrible,” she told CBS in February. “And we knew what he meant too.” (February 4, 2016)

Mitt Romney: NAY
The party’s 2012 nominee, one of Trump’s staunchest critics during the primary, told The Wall Street Journal, “I wanted my grandkids to see that I simply couldn’t ignore what Mr. Trump was saying and doing, which revealed a character and temperament unfit for the leader of the free world.” Romney continued: “I know that some people are offended that someone who lost and is the former nominee continues to speak, but that’s how I can sleep at night.” (May 27, 2016)

Romney previously told The Washington Post he would skip the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, and said at a D.C. dinner that he won’t be supporting Trump. (May 5, 2016)

Jeb Bush: NAY
The former Florida governor and presidential candidate came to detest Trump during the campaign. In April, he said he would not attend the Republican National Convention. He now says he will not vote for either Trump or Clinton. (May 6, 2016)
There are likely others:
Maybe, however, some of the individuals noted above have recanted their earlier positions?

Forum List

Back