Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny faces just prove you are incapable of debating the obvious. Once again people, there is zero physical proof that life begins at conception, because life is a philosophical/ religious conclusion made by others out of thin air that has never been established.

You gotta love these losers with the funny faces, who are so handicapped from using a keyboard after they got taken out to the woodshed over the truth, logic, science, and reality.

But ha Alabama, enjoy your abortion bill you made out of thin air that tries to take away a woman's rights, while these coward Alabama men make the judgment calls on what is physically, mentally, philosophically, and religiously good for women. Can these Alabama law makers be more fos? I don't think so.

This is a sincere poll. I would appreciate honest answers. If you're willing, I would also appreciate your reasons. I will not criticize your choice. I would just honestly like to know where USMB posters stand on this issue.

NOTE: I know there are many possible variables, but this poll assumes "typical" circumstances. In other words, this is a superficial poll that assumes "normal/average" circumstances - meaning no rape, incest, health, deformity, financial, or other extenuating issues.

Keep your legs closed and you won't have to decide

This is a sincere poll. I would appreciate honest answers. If you're willing, I would also appreciate your reasons. I will not criticize your choice. I would just honestly like to know where USMB posters stand on this issue.

NOTE: I know there are many possible variables, but this poll assumes "typical" circumstances. In other words, this is a superficial poll that assumes "normal/average" circumstances - meaning no rape, incest, health, deformity, financial, or other extenuating issues.

Shit happens - including rape and incest.

It's odd how you people can kill children without a care in the world

It's even odder how you NaziCon birthers don't give a shit about women's rights - and babies AFTER they are born.

This is SEXIST Lakhota
Where are MEN on the list for having responsibility in the decision to have sex??

Thanks but NO THANKS
for perpetuating the myth that this is all women's responsibility

There is no mention of how men are equally responsible for sex and pregnancy
if not more so in cases of coercion, abuse and rape. Shame on you for promoting this disparity in politics!

I’m From Alabama And Gave Birth To My Rapist’s Child Because I Couldn’t Get An Abortion

I GAVE BIRTH TO MY RAPIST’S BABY — AND IT CRUSHED ME

Women come first.

Lakhota so is it the woman's fault she got raped.
Where is the focus on the MEN to take responsibility first
before trying to put it on the women second?

Here are women who choose to have children conceived after rape.
Do you see liberals supporting these women?
www.choices4life.org

Here is the nonprofit that I believe deserves at least equal funding as Planned Parenthood.
The Nurturing Network www.nurturingnetwork.org

Why not focus on supporting women who don't want abortion.
Why is all the support and focus on women to have abortions?

I’m From Alabama And Gave Birth To My Rapist’s Child Because I Couldn’t Get An Abortion

Women come first.

www.choices4life.org

Here is the nonprofit that I believe deserves at least equal funding as Planned Parenthood.

Seriously, do you have a reading comprehension problem? I am defending women's reproductive rights.

Women come first.

www.choices4life.org

Seriously, do you have a reading comprehension problem? I am defending women's reproductive rights.

But you make no mention of the men who are equally if not more responsible
for pregnancy!

How is this equal if men are completely off the hook and NOT AFFECTED by legislation
and all this is being put on women in the first place?

You are not addressing the cause of disparity but just complaining about it after the fact.

What is your proposal Lakhota for holding
MEN responsible for their part in getting women into this situation to begin with?

You can yell fire fire after the fire is already started
but what are you doing to prevent fires from breaking out to begin with.
Do you see how nobody is addressing this?
Why aren't MEN being addressed as equally if not more responsible??

And when they open by force? Do you have a problem with their decision then? And if you do, why?

When and how did they become fully developed children in the womb again?

When and how did they become fully developed children in the womb again?

They are children. They are human. I'll bet you think that there really are 64 "genders".

And when they open by force? Do you have a problem with their decision then? And if you do, why?

Yup I do but it isn't up to me, the law says that they can kill them.

D6sK5CNXoAMkegr.jpg

Sad but true.

If it was without a care in the world, they wouldn't put so much effort into lying to themselves and everyone else about it.

It's even odder how you NaziCon birthers don't give a shit about women's rights - and babies AFTER they are born.

No, what's really odd is that you you leftist baby-killers think you get to imagine how things are, and it magically becomes true, and OTHER people become obligated to defend it.

Killing babies is not "women's rights", and your sorry excuse for a self does not in any way, shape, or form speak for all women and what they want or what is best for them. You want to rhapsodize about the wonders of fucking men you wouldn't want to keep around and then flushing the innocent victims? Do it in your own name, not in mine.

And "you don't give a shit about babies after they are born" is not even remotely fact just because you think it makes a neat zinger to accuse people of. We don't accept your definition of what women want, and we don't accept your definition of "caring about children", aka throwing money at a bureaucracy to handle it so you can forget them.

Forum List

Back