Which state, Texas or North Carolina, will turn Blue first?

Dude really don't hold your hopes on polls considering you don't live in North Carolina and don't have a clue how people of this state view Kay rubber stamp Hagan

Why don't you tell us about oversampling of polls and the liberal media?
Polls can be manipulated to fit the outcome the pollster is seeking.
You want a true look at how people view someone you personally ask them.

That is what pollsters do

They tend to be very accurate
They are always right when they support your position got it.
I said in 2012 obama would not win North Carolina when the polls showed otherwise.

:udaman: IDIOT
Texas will be completely blue before NC because of its extremely large Hispanic population.
ROFL. Yeah cause hispanics are new to Texas.. ROFL

They are now outnumbering the old RW loons that are quickly dying out...it is funny....and sad at the same time. SORRY FOR YOU! :badgrin:

Dude really don't hold your hopes on polls considering you don't live in North Carolina and don't have a clue how people of this state view Kay rubber stamp Hagan

I said in 2012 obama would not win North Carolina when the polls showed otherwise.

Texas will be completely blue before NC because of its extremely large Hispanic population.

They are now outnumbering the old RW loons that are quickly dying out...it is funny....and sad at the same time. SORRY FOR YOU! :badgrin:
No the only idiots in America are those who support obama. Don't be pissed because I said Obama would not win North Carolina.
No one in this state wants his shit or anyone that rubber stamps his shit.

Last edited:

We'll see. The hispanics I know are hard working republicans. I'm not familiar with many lazy ass democrats in TX. Course I don't live around one of the big cities.

Cruz is a Canadian and not qualified to be a presidential candidate.

Texas Mexicans, the great majority, have little concern for the GOP whatsoever.

We'll see. The hispanics I know are hard working republicans. I'm not familiar with many lazy ass democrats in TX. Course I don't live around one of the big cities.

That is mighty republican of you!

I'm Libertarian.

I'm Libertarian.

Then you have nothing of interest to say about GOP policy and decision making.

I'm Libertarian.

Then you have nothing of interest to say about GOP policy and decision making.
Yeah cause only republicans can talk about republican misgivings.. ROFL

I did not say you could not talk about Republican matters, just that what you did would not be of interest.

I would say North Carolina is already leaning blue
Georgia will go blue in 2016
Teaxas probably in the late 2020s

Hispanics already vote Democratic in Texas by a significant margin. You know El Paso out west(heavy hispanic)? Almost entirely democratic. The Rio Grande Valley (heavy hispanic)...votes heavily Democratic and represented by three democrats in the House.

The reason Texas isn't bluer ALREADY is because Hispanics don't show up at the polls enough in Texas, they have even lower turnout then Hispanics in the rest of the country, and in the rest of the country they're already pretty low.

One key part about turning Texas blue in the future will be to register Hispanics to vote and getting them to the polls...you don't really need "more" of them (although that wouldn't hurt either...)

I would say North Carolina is already leaning blue
Georgia will go blue in 2016
Teaxas probably in the late 2020s
For 140 years North Carolina was dominated by democrats we kicked their nasty asses out of the state assembly in 2010 then elected a Republican Governor in 2012 and we ain't looking back. Dream on son North Carolina is fed up with how democrats do things.

Lol, perhaps you haven't looked at the polls lately. Wendy Davis is losing badly to Greg Abbott, Kay Hagan once led Thom Tillis by 14 points in January, now she is in a statistical tie. Tell you what, neither of those states will turn blue.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that if I were you. Wendy still has a good shot, and even if she doesn't win this time, we still win. She is helping collapse the political death grip that Tom Delay put on Texas through his redistricting. Soon, the only red seen in Texas will be in the crying eyes of the teabaggers who have had free run for the last several years.

I'm a Democrat in Texas, and I know lots of Democrats and Hispanics. I don't know any lazy ass Democrats though. I do see lots of crazy GOP/TPers though. They usually gather in small groups and discuss what rush told them to think today.

Lol, perhaps you haven't looked at the polls lately. Wendy Davis is losing badly to Greg Abbott, Kay Hagan once led Thom Tillis by 14 points in January, now she is in a statistical tie. Tell you what, neither of those states will turn blue.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that if I were you. Wendy still has a good shot, and even if she doesn't win this time, we still win. She is helping collapse the political death grip that Tom Delay put on Texas through his redistricting. Soon, the only red seen in Texas will be in the crying eyes of the teabaggers who have had free run for the last several years.
Do you live in Texas?

I'm a Democrat in Texas, and I know lots of Democrats and Hispanics. I don't know any lazy ass Democrats though. I do see lots of crazy GOP/TPers though. They usually gather in small groups and discuss what rush told them to think today.
Disregard my last question.

Forum List

Back