Which State will be the first to secede from the USA and When?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Clearly the Xi lead "democrats" no longer have a desire to live in the USA. Instead of moving to Wuhan, they are determined to attempt to destroy and undermine the USA - or die trying.

This summer will be marked by increasing Soros/Xi funded and orchestrated violence. It's likely many of our urban centers will be burning rubble.

It's a question of which State announces they will secede and when.

I'll go with CA announces secession September 9 (CA admission Day into the Union) or Sept 25 (CA Native American Day)

BTW, I'm all in favor of granting secession but limited to Southern CA and building a wall around it

Too optimistic? What?

Last edited:
Clearly the Xi lead "democrats" no longer have a desire to live in with USA. Instead of moving to Wuhan, they are determined to attempt to destroy and undermine the USA - or die trying.

This summer will be marked by increasing Soros/Xi funded and orchestrated violence. It's likely many of our urban centers will be burning rubble.

I'll go with CA announces secession September 9 (CA admission Day into the Union) or Sept 25 (CA Native American Day)

BTW, I'm all in favor of granting secession but limited to Southern CA and building a wall around it

Too optimistic? What?

I have serious doubts it will be a blue state. They don't want to live in America, but they do want to control America that provides them the pork.

Parasites don't want to go without the host, for the host on the other hand there is every reason to leave.

California could perhaps be forced to leave as it becomes a state of Mexico, but that is so far in the future. I have doubts that America will exist as a nation in two decades.

Clearly the Xi lead "democrats" no longer have a desire to live in with USA. Instead of moving to Wuhan, they are determined to attempt to destroy and undermine the USA - or die trying.

Too optimistic? What?
Why not make a few bucks by selling Southern CA back to Mexico (priced to take improvements into account, of course)???

Too optimistic? What?

Even if we wouldn't crush any secession

One in the SW sounds a lot like a mexican takeover, lol

I would say not a snowball's chance in hell

Probably Oregon or Washington and that's nothing that a little carpet bombing can't remedy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I like playing the long odds and so will place my money not on a state but rather on the Navajo Nation. As for "when" my guess is it'll take them until 2050 to develop weapons of mass destruction needed for self defense.

Too optimistic? What?
Why not make a few bucks by selling Southern CA back to Mexico (priced to take improvements into account, of course)???
Yes, then Pelosi would be out of a job and they would take her possessions.

Parasites don't want to go without the host, for the host on the other hand there is every reason to leave.
I hope they all secede. It’s time to end this shit show.
I hope they all secede. It’s time to end this shit show.
You don't like the American experiment?......states coming together with a national interest?....
The experiment failed. Let’s try something different.

Not sure if it was the experiment or the fact that conservatives failed conserving anything again.

But yes it is time to put an end to it and separate. A hell hole for the leftists and the greatest nation ever with unprecedented advancement for the rest. True progress becomes easy when parasites are not taking half your stuff and getting in the way all the time since they are envious that you are doing something productive while they are not.

Forum List

Back