Which State Would You Like to Kick Out of the US?

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

I was thinking New York and California. But New York first so California can have a chance to come back. All New York does is suck up tax dollars and cry about 9/11 and hurricane Sandy.

I was thinking New York and California. But New York first so California can have a chance to come back. All New York does is suck up tax dollars and cry about 9/11 and hurricane Sandy.

Think again. California's GDP and New York is the head of banking. Start thinking about Bubba States.

Hmmmmm...banking. In other words the reason why New York is so wealthy is because they are the State most responsible for the theft of the equity from the middle class of this whole country. So, in other words, they produce nothing in that State but misery? Is that correct?

No wonder lying, prevarication and dishonesty is tolerated here. The mods are experts at it. Your hero Ted Cruz's wife is a big whore for Goldman Sachs.

You may want to read the book the Big Short. There was a huge Texas and Florida connection to the crash.

Sorry but NYS has a diverse economy from agriculture to high tech. New Yorkers are very smart and NYC is rated the 2nd best country on earth. London is number 1.

The liberal Northeast and the West coast are the states that produce and the Red States are full of fat lazy immoral people who could not survive without the smart ambition of the Liberal West coast and the Yankee ingenuity of the Northeast.

LOL, that's a hoot! All New York does is cry about 9/11 and hurricane Sandy. Please, all the Gulf states combined make sure you guys have gas, as well as those rocky mountain states with their frac boom, and coal mines keep y'all warm and cozy, yet Your Politicians fight hard to ban it. Ya, all New York has is a port. Nothing more. Sure, lots of Historic events, but the average New Yorker is to ignorant to appreciate it. Y'all get the UN, lol but have yet to get them to pay parking tickets, sure.

OK, if I had to kick out a state it would be Alaska so Texas could reclaim its rightful place as the largest state by land area.

Currently we can still make that boast but have to footnote that we speak of LIVABLE land area, but that has a certain level of irony to it.

Fort Drum, Fort Hamilton, Watervliet, Arsenal NAVY NSU, US Military Academy West Point are all in NYS.

Let us move on to NJ liar.
1. Fort Dix
2. McGuire AFB
3. Picatinny Arsenal
4. Fort Monmouth

Connecticut has the Coast Guard Academy and the New London Sub Base

Massachusettes has Hanscomb AFB, Westover AFB, and Fort Devens.

New Hampshire has the Portsmouth Shipyard

Rhode Island has Naval Stations at Newport, Castle Hill and Point Judith.

Shall I continue liar? I think I will.

California has 32 Military Bases
Vandenburg AFB,
Edwards AFB
Sierra Army Depot
Beale AFB
McClellan AFB
Military Ocean Terminal Concord
San Joaquin Army Depot
TRACEN Peteluma Coast Guard
ISC Alameda Coast Guard
Mountain Training Marine Center
Camp Parks Army PRAFT
Camp Pendleton Marine Base

Here are 21 more military Bases in California.

Blue states have more military bases and still they are no parasite states like the red states. Your argument is a fail.

As a percentage of those states local economy, they are nothing in NY and CA.

In Mississippi they are huge.

The real question is why does your bullshit survey count military spending as dollar handouts?

Fort Drum, Fort Hamilton, Watervliet, Arsenal NAVY NSU, US Military Academy West Point are all in NYS.

1. Fort Dix
2. McGuire AFB
3. Picatinny Arsenal
4. Fort Monmouth

Vandenburg AFB,
Edwards AFB
Sierra Army Depot
Beale AFB
McClellan AFB
San Joaquin Army Depot
ISC Alameda Coast Guard
Camp Parks Army PRAFT

Blue states have more military bases and still they are no parasite states like the red states. Your argument is a fail.

The real question is why does your bullshit survey count military spending as dollar handouts?

Because bagger is a propagandist. Real facts don't matter to a propagandist. They're scum.

It is **WARNING** a ... fact that the biggest parasite states are the red states, so from a strictly economic stand point they should be gone but one could make the humanitarian plea and say that these welfare states need a hand up and not a hand out. Also other states like Alaska have lots of natural resources while others don't and have to rely on smart people as their natural resources e.g. NY, CT, MA, NJ. The smart people are in the Northeast.

143033_original.jpg

Some states need to go for moral reasons. Florida is a toilet, Texas has been whining about seceding for a long time and to those turds I say, "America, love it or leave it. Get the fuck out and see if Mexico will baby sit you." Alabama, Kentucky and Mississippi should go too.

America would be better off without corrupt states such as Florida and Texas and the other corrupt, immoral and parasitic red states.

Washington DC
Washington, DC isn't a state, dumbass.

Really . What does Miss give the county ? Nothing but grief and hurricane relief requests .

The federal government spent far more for hurricane relief in New Jersey than it ever spent on Mississippi.

New Jersey pays ten times the taxes Mississippi does

Yep. All those Mafia dudes going legit and the one percenters you all despise.
^^^ Class warfare. Fine when conservatives do it, right?

The wealthiest one percent have benefited more under dem rule than they ever did under con rule.
^^^ Liar.

143033_original.jpg

Washington DC
D.C. got statehood?
He's not very bright.

1. Fort Dix
2. McGuire AFB
3. Picatinny Arsenal
4. Fort Monmouth

Vandenburg AFB,
Edwards AFB
Sierra Army Depot
Beale AFB
McClellan AFB
San Joaquin Army Depot
ISC Alameda Coast Guard
Camp Parks Army PRAFT

Because bagger is a propagandist. Real facts don't matter to a propagandist. They're scum.

Leave it to a biased CON mod to call facts propaganda and call the presenter of facts a propagandist. CONS hate facts and that is why the post fact free statements, tell outright lies and quote Faux News.

CONS are pathetic and so are the states in which they reside.

Progressives only take, they are a drag to the rest of the population...

143033_original.jpg

Think again. California's GDP and New York is the head of banking. Start thinking about Bubba States.

Hmmmmm...banking. In other words the reason why New York is so wealthy is because they are the State most responsible for the theft of the equity from the middle class of this whole country. So, in other words, they produce nothing in that State but misery? Is that correct?

The theft was caused by the BushCo not enforcing existing regulations. Obama has enforced regulations and fined banks for violations. As an example, Chase and Citi have been fined tens of millions since 2009.

Southern states get more dollars because the military has more bases there,

Total bullshit. Do you just make this shit up as you go?

List of United States military bases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CONS say shit that they wish were true and in their decrepit minds they believe their lies are true at least while they are telling them. I tore one of Rand Paul's aids a new one when he tried that lie on me about the reason the South getting 91% of the welfare was because of military bases.

FACTS and LOGIC the enemy of the CONS!

Progressives only take, they are a drag to the rest of the population...

The facts say just the opposite liar. It's you CONS who are the parasites and it has been that way for over 100 years. What a bunch of losers you CONS are.

143033_original.jpg

The theft was caused by the BushCo not enforcing existing regulations. Obama has enforced regulations and fined banks for violations. As an example, Chase and Citi have been fined tens of millions since 2009.

No CON will answer your questions. They can't lie their way out of it.

Forum List

Back