Zone1 While I may not agree

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

with everything the author states in his article, he is more correct than not. Let IQ2 and other leftists whale away.

This article is pure claptrap, just regurgitating the same old tired tropes you, and other racists and bigots love to spew every day on USMB.

Full of feelings and lacking in facts.

What parts of the article did you disagree w/OP?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I don't argue with idiots at the American non thinking white racist magazine. A white person made up the term and descibed what it is. So have the people at American non thinker contact Peggy MacIntosh and explain to her how white privilege doesn't exist. As it pertains to the OP, it's just like everything else. He doesn't know what it is.

I don't argue with idiots at the American non thinking white racist magazine. A white person made up the term and descibed what it is. So have the people at American non thinker contact Peggy MacIntosh and explain to her how white privilege doesn't exist. As it pertains to the OP, it's just like everything else. He doesn't know what it is.
Peggy MacIntosh is the Grandmother of White Apologism. She made her career on making up nonsense like White Privilege. She's just another Race Huckster like Al Sharpton. Wake up, IM2.

Majorities have always had certain advantages in every culture in every epoch. Calling that universal fact "white privilege" when the majority happens to be "white" is racist.

Forum List

Back