Whistleblower: FBI Officials Told Agents Not to Investigate Hunter Biden Laptop

The FBI apparently acted in the best interests of their country's national security interests.

Acting legally is far down the list of priorities. And again of course with the FBI's top priority of eliminating the Trump threat.
No existing democracy would dare to fail!

By hiding the story, the DOJ affected the outcome.

All of a sudden, October surprises are BAD?

The DOJ knew it would crush Biden, so they hid the Hunter Biden laptop story.

By hiding the story, the DOJ affected the outcome.

All of a sudden, October surprises are BAD?

The DOJ knew it would crush Biden, so they hid the Hunter Biden laptop story.
It's likely that Biden's team has killed the story and so can rest comfortably now.

But another concerted effort by Trump would tie in nicely with the FBI's goal of sinking Trump's chances.
However, proving any illegal actions by the FBI is going to be next to impossible. Their first priority is maintaining solid deniability.

Instead of Trump's credibility rising in comparison to the FBI/DOJ, so far it's going the opposite way.

And besides the FBI versus Trump, McConnell scored big with his remarks on poor candidates.

The FBI apparently acted in the best interests of their country's national security interests.

Acting legally is far down the list of priorities. And again of course with the FBI's top priority of eliminating the Trump threat.
1661449937270.jpeg

Deep State had an election to cheat on.

In a better day pitchforks and torches would be in use.

So, don't try to influence the election with investigations of the democratic side but raid Trump's Florida home to influence the election on the Republican side, looking for classified documents that they knew Trump had at his home over a year ago. And, of course appoint a kangaroo committee to have prime time hearings of Republicans just before the midterms. But now is a good time for the raid. Meanwhile, squash the Hunter Biden stuff.

Shut the fuck up, ehh, hoser.

Why don't you mind your own Strange Brew business and take off...?

The FBI apparently acted in the best interests of their country's national security interests
Cause you enjoy China controlled America.

The amount of stupid in that post is remarkable

Deep State had an election to cheat on.

In a better day pitchforks and torches would be in use.

Right but Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) and all the other rinos knew this back in 2020 when Barr said he wasn't going after Obama, Biden or Hunter. My question to Johnson would be why didn't they challenge the FBI back in 2020 when all the info on the Hunter laptop came out, and why didn't they back up Giuliani on the stuff about Hunter and Ukraine?

Right but Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) and all the other rinos knew this back in 2020 when Barr said he wasn't going after Obama, Biden or Hunter. My question to Johnson would be why didn't they challenge the FBI back in 2020 when all the info on the Hunter laptop came out, and why didn't they back up Giuliani on the stuff about Hunter and Ukraine?
Money?

I found Donald H at his regular hangooout (hangout).

latest

:laughing0301:

...eh.
You're on my hook Bootney.
But that wouldn't mean so much if you hadn't so avidly campaigned for violence so openly.
Better that I continue to ignore you and not risk setting you off. That's not my goal!

You're on my hook Bootney.
But that wouldn't mean so much if you hadn't so avidly campaigned for violence so openly.
Better that I continue to ignore you and not risk setting you off. That's not my goal!
Hey, don't get me wrong. I love Alberta. It's basically Texas.

Texas and Alberta need to team up and rule the world.

We'll call it the Mockadee Conspiracy (mocking bird + chickadee)

‘You Will Not Look At That Hunter Biden Laptop’: Johnson Whistleblowers Reveal More FBI Corruption In 2020​

25 Aug 2022 ~~ By Tristan Justice
A new whistleblower report from Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson’s office revealed new allegations of FBI misconduct over the Hunter Biden laptop during the 2020 election.

According to multiple whistleblowers, Johnson wrote in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday, agency officials “intentionally undermined efforts to investigate Hunter Biden.”
~Snip~
Johnson’s latest whistleblower report comes as the federal law enforcement agency faces heightened scrutiny over its overt weaponization against political dissidents to the incumbent regime. Six years after the launch of Crossfire Hurricane, the deep state surveillance operation to smear Trump as a Russian agent, more than two dozen FBI officials raided the former president’s Florida residence at Mar-a-Lago. Attorney General Merrick Garland claimed at a press conference earlier this month the search was “narrowly scope[d],” though examination of the warrant shows authorization to confiscate any and all documents Trump may have come into contact with as president.

Commentary:
To think that there are those in America that insist that the Stasi went out of business 30 years ago with the fall of East Germany.
Like the SS (Schutzstaffel, or Protection Squads) was originally established as Adolf Hitler’s personal bodyguard unit. It would later become both the elite guard of the Nazi Reich and Hitler’s executive force prepared to carry out all security-related duties, without regard for legal restraint.
Looks like the "FBI" has graduated to higher aspirations.
Our FBI/STASI don’t want to close the Investigation because Congressional Committees can make inquiries. They hide behind a fake “open investigation.”

ED7-EAFAB-82-D2-47-A9-8510-8-F7-B762-BC844.jpg

You folks went ape-shit over supposedly (but not really) hearsay evidence Cassidy gave during her hearing's testimony. Now you're relying on a guy who heard from a guy who heard from a guy............. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Oh the irony eh? I’ll flip it for you

Forum List

Back