White Apologists and Kneelers need to read this.

All you white racists are a big tree.
We people of color are the small axe.
Learn to stand together, instead of asking us to kneel before you

~S~
I'm sorry, I don't speak moron.
Could you give me a rough translation?

Mr boom---you have stated "..we people of color.." People of color is, for me, a mysterious designation.
On what basis are you a "person of color"?
African/Cherokee
Just like the master of the 6 string electric guitar, Jimi Hendrix.

~S~

Mr boom---you have stated "..we people of color.." People of color is, for me, a mysterious designation.
African/Cherokee

oh "african" I am old----I understand "negro" ---
there are lots of people from parts of africa who are
"caucasion" As to Cherokee-----that one was determined by anthropologists, to classically be
"mongoloid". My very own hubby was born in what can historically be called a part of "arabia" His skin is
of a darker hue than LOTS of people who call themselves "person of color" by virtue of being born in south america. He is considered by race conscious people to be "white" ----like me. My recent family background (ie three generations ago)
is european IMHO----the whole discussion is utter bullshit. Are you CONSCIOUS of the hue of your skin or just your putative family background?

~S~

African/Cherokee

"caucasion" As to Cherokee-----that one was determined by anthropologists, to classically be
"mongoloid". My very own hubby was born in what can historically be called a part of "arabia" His skin is
of a darker hue than LOTS of people who call themselves "person of color" by virtue of being born in south america. He is considered by race conscious people to be "white" ----like me. My recent family background (ie three generations ago)
is european IMHO----the whole discussion is utter bullshit. Are you CONSCIOUS of the hue of your skin or just your putative family background?
I am reminded of the color of my skin daily.
When the police follow me.
When the police detain me.
When I find racist insults written down ay my job.
It's to the point I have decided to quit playing music in public.

~S~

African/Cherokee

OH----you are delusional too. Do you have a permit for playing your music in Public? Were you detained
for that activity? Are there any other reasons that cops "follow you"? I am assuming that you are a male---so it's not your gorgeous body

~S~

African/Cherokee

OH----you are delusional too. Do you have a permit for playing your music in Public? Were you detained
for that activity? Are there any other reasons that cops "follow you"? I am assuming that you are a male---so it's not your gorgeous body
Bye, troll.

1591658027436.png

~S~

African/Cherokee

Random stops by Police would be inconvenient and insulting. I get that and I think that's going to change. Racist insults at your job could be from one idiot, not all the White people at your job.

~S~

African/Cherokee

Random stops by Police would be inconvenient and insulting. I get that and I think that's going to change. Racist insults at your job could be from one idiot, not all the White people at your job.
It is from one guy at my job. I know who it is.
Although I had to give up doing the one thing I really love my bandmates fully support me.

Dr Shelby Steele is a brilliant Black author who wrote this book on White Guilt years ago. It is more important today than ever. Here is a quote from a recent interview:

" Blacks, on the other hand, are very quick to see racism in situations, even many where it's not there, because racism is our power over whites. And so we tend to embrace it and see it. And if you want to make many of our black leaders angry, just tell them that racism is not the number problem that black Americans face. "

I thought this was simply common knowledge.

~S~

African/Cherokee
The upside down 6 string electric guitar.

Forum List

Back