White bread Company gives more cash to conservatives than the Koch Brothers

The Subversives answer to their ever evolving INTOLERANCE...let's boycott!

They can't stand anyone to disagree with their perverted views!

And they call us Patriots wingnuts, I call them LOOSE NUTS!

Since when are the "political leanings" of corporations something for the low information left to be outraged about? Is it a new Soros concept?

Since when are the "political leanings" of corporations something for the low information left to be outraged about? Is it a new Soros concept?
And how many Corporations does Soros have his hands in? And what are they giving to the Progressive Dems?

The Subversives answer to their ever evolving INTOLERANCE...let's boycott!

They can't stand anyone to disagree with their perverted views!

And they call us Patriots wingnuts, I call them LOOSE NUTS!
I prefer to call them enemies to America and the Constitution.

You can not make a proper peanut butter, mayonnaise, banana and potato chip sandwich without Wonder bread and even the best plain peanut butter and jelly sandwich is made with Wonder.

Sounds Camp. I will have to try that.

You almost gotta laugh. Is there something about "white bread" that trips the racist alarms in the low information left?

FUCK WHITE BREAD!!

EAT TORTILLAS!!

If you don't, you're a racist...

Last edited:
You almost gotta laugh. Is there something about "white bread" that trips the racist alarms in the low information left?

t4vdxu.jpg

Or on sour dough bread. Let me clarify something, I like certain white bread like Italian bread or sour dough bread.

Just not that cheap, plain, doughy-white bread that turns gooey in your mouth.

Sour dough, cream cheese and salami sandwich.
The classic knuckle sandwich.
Add lettuce, tomato, onions, capers, pickles, or nothing, as per your preference.

No wonder I hate white bread.

Company gives more cash to conservatives than the Koch Brothers | MSNBC

States’ rights, Ronald Reagan, and…Wonder Bread?

As it turns out, the maker of the iconic, doughy white bread has a strong political leaning to the right—even stronger than their more visible brother in conservatism, Koch Industries.

Flowers Food, the Georgia corporation that makes Wonder Bread and Nature’s Own products, has given more than 99% of its contributions to Republicans since 1979, according to the New York Times.
First..SO WHAT...
Second. For PMSNBC to run this story shows they are a full blown left wing cable channel.
What a bunch of useless brainless pap. This sewage is directed at the uniformed left leaning 10 second soundbite attention span of a gnat voter.
Troll thread....This stupid thread is headed for badlands

Forum List

Back