White bread Company gives more cash to conservatives than the Koch Brothers

Time to boycott Wonder bread boys and girls. White bread is crap anyway. Dump that doughy white bread people... it's not good for you anyway.

Flowers Baked goods has been a very good company in which to invest because it makes a PROFIT!!!!
Ha HA HA....Your boycott suggestion is bupkis. As is this idiotic thread..
Oxygen thief.

No wonder I hate white bread.

Company gives more cash to conservatives than the Koch Brothers | MSNBC

States’ rights, Ronald Reagan, and…Wonder Bread?

As it turns out, the maker of the iconic, doughy white bread has a strong political leaning to the right—even stronger than their more visible brother in conservatism, Koch Industries.

Flowers Food, the Georgia corporation that makes Wonder Bread and Nature’s Own products, has given more than 99% of its contributions to Republicans since 1979, according to the New York Times.

lol @WHITE bread.

You can not make a proper peanut butter, mayonnaise, banana and potato chip sandwich without Wonder bread and even the best plain peanut butter and jelly sandwich is made with Wonder.

Lightly toast the bread.

Politics influencing bread choices wow.
Everything is political...everyone is a VICTIM. The Progressives have brought us this far...took 100 years.

Not in my world politics will never be a part of my grocery decisions you got to draw a line somewhere. I mean a real line to not one of those Obama lines that always disappear after there crossed.

You can not make a proper peanut butter, mayonnaise, banana and potato chip sandwich without Wonder bread and even the best plain peanut butter and jelly sandwich is made with Wonder.

Sounds Camp. I will have to try that.

NO, no! Not pb& j with Wonder bread... never! Have you not learned anything reading the posts here? The consensus is that Wonder bread sucks big time and is really, really bad for your health.

Liberals even want to control the bread you put in your mouth. The entirety of liberalism needs to be destroyed.

Liberals even want to control the bread you put in your mouth. The entirety of liberalism needs to be destroyed.
I guess they had to work at that end...since they control the other end as to what size toilet you may have...:eusa_whistle:

Ohhhh! Goodie another mindless boycott!

I don't eat Wonder product like kid rock does, so this will be easy!

How is our Coor's boycott going?

I also think the Chik-fil-a boycott will have them at their knees in a few decades.

And the boycott Rush thing? Wow! Has that been a great one, any year now he will go off the air.

And now the one on boycotting Staples? Wow! What brilliance!

Politics influencing bread choices wow.
Everything is political...everyone is a VICTIM. The Progressives have brought us this far...took 100 years.

Except I can't be a victim, I am a white, heterosexual, christian male.

I am engaged to a Bengali-American girl, but for some reason Asian Indians don't seem to rate as a member of the Victim class.

This type of thread typifies the difference between so called "connoisseurs" and "enthusiasts" of various foodstuffs and drinks. A less nice name for connoisseur is "snob"

Connoisseurs expect the best, frown upon anything else, and think people who partake in anything but the best are knuckle dragging philistines.

Enthusiasts are fans of the given item, enjoy and crave the best, but understand that the lesser versions of said product have their uses.

I consider myself a beer enthusiast. I love Brooklyn Beers, am overjoyed when I can find Deleriium Tremens on tap, and when given the chance, play "run down the tap row" when i find a bar with varied micro/specialty brews. That being said, I love a corona with lime on a hot day, and if I show up to a party with only kegs of "the beast" available, I am not going to refuse the beer.

Forum List

Back