White christian rage and the demographic shift

"We're not saying that patriot militia groups are made up of klansman," (Mark Potok, spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center) said, referring to the Ku Klux Klan. "It's more diffuse than that. It's a generalized feeling that 'this is not the country my Christian white forefathers built. We've got to take this country back.' It's not rancid straight ahead race hate, but it is very closely tied to race and the changing look of the country."

This is not the country that my white Founding Fathers built. :thup:

Maybe Mr. Potok should spend a bit more time explaining to his boy Obama that it's certainly not in America's best interests to marginalize folks like me—making us feel left out of the political process—instead of sitting idly by while the Far Leftists in Hollywood make fun of us.

We are quantifying. :badgrin:

Last edited:
I wonder if he really believes that linking reports from a well-known hate site will convince anyone?

Convince/ these are facts the demographic shift is a fact, the rise of white christian terrorist groups since the President was elected is a fact and that is why you cannot refute them

http://www.splcenter.org/home/2013/spring/the-year-in-hate-and-extremism

militiagraph.jpg

I wonder if he really believes that linking reports from a well-known hate site will convince anyone?

Convince/ these are facts the demographic shift is a fact, the rise of white christian terrorist groups since the President was elected is a fact and that is why you cannot refute them

militiagraph.jpg

No, you certainly refute those facts, guno.

You also can't refute that your boy Obama is himself a principal part and parcel of the problem.

But I s'pose he's prolly too busy playing golf to notice. :badgrin:

Mods, the only reason this dufus keeps posting these threads about the dying white race, is simply to agitate. There is no other purpose, than to create a hostile atmosphere.
What those who hope will be a "dying White race" might actually work out to be the terminal decline of the formerly dominant Caucasian race in the U.S. The way things are going that contingency is indeed not only possible but likely. However, Russia, the Baltic nations, Scandinavia, and most of Eastern Europe will remain Caucasian dominant. And if those non-Caucasians who become dominant in the U.S. find themselves in conflict with a hostile Caucasian, or Asian, culture they very well might have cause to wish they were not dominant.

Convince/ these are facts the demographic shift is a fact . .

Do you really believe that linking to hate sites is going to convince anyone?

He's just trying to deflect from his true intent, which is to post threads with demographics in order to gleefully celebrate the demise of the white race. He's doing it in order to piss off others.

militiagraph.jpg

Look for more of them and more division. That is all your multi-racial bullshit has done... America won't last with this shit.

"We're not saying that patriot militia groups are made up of klansman," (Mark Potok, spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center) said, referring to the Ku Klux Klan. "It's more diffuse than that. It's a generalized feeling that 'this is not the country my Christian white forefathers built. We've got to take this country back.' It's not rancid straight ahead race hate, but it is very closely tied to race and the changing look of the country."

Maybe Mr. Potok should spend a bit more time explaining to his boy Obama that it's certainly not in America's best interests to marginalize folks like me—making us feel left out of the political process—instead of sitting idly by while the Far Leftists in Hollywood make fun of us.

yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

Slaves who built Capitol building honored theGrio

He's just trying to deflect from his true intent, which is to post threads with demographics in order to gleefully celebrate the demise of the white race.

Weird,

Don't these people come to our countries for a better life? What sane human being would want to see that destroyed?

He's just trying to deflect from his true intent, which is to post threads with demographics in order to gleefully celebrate the demise of the white race.

No not demise, white christians will be on the level of everyone else, no preferential treatment or entitlement

guno said:

a gang of sharts said:

guno said:
yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers

They damned sure didn't write The Constitution, guno.

guno said:
All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

Sounds kinda hateful, guno.

I don't think The Force is especially strong with you.

Incidentally, the 70s ABC TV miniseries Roots is one of my all-time favorite dramas.

guno said:

a gang of sharts said:

guno said:
yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers

They damned sure didn't write The Constitution, guno.

guno said:
All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

Sounds kinda hateful, guno.

I don't think The Force is especially strong with you.

Incidentally, the 70s ABC TV miniseries Roots is one of my all-time favorite dramas.
true "they" didn't write the constitution but the guys who did knew that race was not important. when "they" wrote the phrase WE the PEOPLE they meant everybody...

yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

America remains a melting pot. and it will so remain. No one race nor faith buit this nation. and no one race or faith will control it. It is the diversity in this nation that makes us great.

militiagraph.jpg

Look for more of them and more division. That is all your multi-racial bullshit has done... America won't last with this shit.

really ? My family is multiracial, college educated and doing quite well. It is your ilk that is going to have a very hard time accepting the inevitable changes (for the better) coming. Like the old saying goes Ignorance breeds fear

Forum List

Back