White christian rage and the demographic shift

guno said:
"We're not saying that patriot militia groups are made up of klansman," (Mark Potok, spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center) said, referring to the Ku Klux Klan. "It's more diffuse than that. It's a generalized feeling that 'this is not the country my Christian white forefathers built. We've got to take this country back.' It's not rancid straight ahead race hate, but it is very closely tied to race and the changing look of the country."

a gang of sharts said:
This is not the country that my white Founding Fathers built. :thup:

Maybe Mr. Potok should spend a bit more time explaining to his boy Obama that it's certainly not in America's best interests to marginalize folks like me—making us feel left out of the political process—instead of sitting idly by while the Far Leftists in Hollywood make fun of us.

We are quantifying. :badgrin:

guno said:
yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers

They damned sure didn't write The Constitution, guno.

guno said:
All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

Slaves who built Capitol building honored theGrio

Sounds kinda hateful, guno.

I don't think The Force is especially strong with you.

Incidentally, the 70s ABC TV miniseries Roots is one of my all-time favorite dramas.
true "they" didn't write the constitution but the guys who did knew that race was not important. when "they" wrote the phrase WE the PEOPLE they meant everybody...

Let's be real here:

Do you really and truly believe that a bunch of guys who owned slaves believed that?????

"We're not saying that patriot militia groups are made up of klansman," (Mark Potok, spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center) said, referring to the Ku Klux Klan. "It's more diffuse than that. It's a generalized feeling that 'this is not the country my Christian white forefathers built. We've got to take this country back.' It's not rancid straight ahead race hate, but it is very closely tied to race and the changing look of the country."

Maybe Mr. Potok should spend a bit more time explaining to his boy Obama that it's certainly not in America's best interests to marginalize folks like me—making us feel left out of the political process—instead of sitting idly by while the Far Leftists in Hollywood make fun of us.

yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

America remains a melting pot. and it will so remain. No one race nor faith buit this nation. and no one race or faith will control it. It is the diversity in this nation that makes us great.
melting pot is not accurate stew would be more appropriate

yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

America remains a melting pot. and it will so remain. No one race nor faith buit this nation. and no one race or faith will control it. It is the diversity in this nation that makes us great.

Either way, our differences makes us both unique, and strong.

guno said:

a gang of sharts said:

guno said:
yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers

They damned sure didn't write The Constitution, guno.

guno said:
All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

Sounds kinda hateful, guno.

I don't think The Force is especially strong with you.

Incidentally, the 70s ABC TV miniseries Roots is one of my all-time favorite dramas.
true "they" didn't write the constitution but the guys who did knew that race was not important. when "they" wrote the phrase WE the PEOPLE they meant everybody...

Let's be real here:

Do you really and truly believe that a bunch of guys who owned slaves believed that?????
sure, believing is one thing, making it work is another.
you have to remember this nation would not exist if the Founders had not made a deal with the devil regarding slavery.

melting pot is not accurate, stew would be more appropriate

bravo

I never owned a single fucking slave. I don't deserve the violence and bull shit these people want to force upon me.

IF they push it too far I'll fight to form a new nation for people like me to have rights.
easy there patriot boy you might blow a gasket

Matthew is a raging bigot.

He and batshit should marry...

I never owned a single fucking slave. I don't deserve the violence and bull shit these people want to force upon me.

IF they push it too far I'll fight to form a new nation for people like me to have rights.

>I never owned a single fucking slave.<

No, but you did benefit from white privilege

And male privilege, and wealth privilege, and female privilege, "and......so on & so on, and ....I am no better and neither are you, we are the same whatever we do......"

and white Christians will not be the dominate group anymore, just one group of many

a random gang of hostile but for some reason grinning sharts said:

guno said:

Peach said:

daws101 said:

Peach said:

I hit "agree" witcha post there Peachie, only because that's the rhetoric the archaic liberal textbooks used to tell me, too, yeah.

But I'm watchin' the bullshit your boy Obama and his merry band of race hustlers and snitches continue to pull every day as they race across the country and play yet another 36 holes of golf, and I guess I kinda don't believe it anymore.

Like I said, we are quantifying. And Obama's bullshit is part of the problem.

and white Christians will not be the dominate group anymore, just one group of many

Psst.....heard of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine, James Madison? Diests; among many, many others that founded this nation.

Whites earned it through hard work. What have all these foreigners done besides come here to get a piece of our pie? What will destroying the white man do for the world???? I'll tell you exactly what...Look at zimbabwe or Haiti.

We're only privileged because we walked the walk...While everyone else sits around and bitches.

Whites earned it through hard work. What have all these foreigners done besides come here to get a piece of our pie? What will destroying the white man do for the world???? I'll tell you exactly what...Look at zimbabwe or Haiti.

We're only privileged because we walked the walk...While everyone else sits around and bitches.

I think someone asked Albert Einstein that exact question....

Damned useless foreigners... :lame2::lame2:

Psst.....heard of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine, James Madison? Diests; among many, many others that founded this nation.

Key word: DOMINANT.

I think someone asked Albert Einstein that exact question....

Damned useless foreigners... :lame2::lame2:
Einstein was from Haiti? Damn, these intertubes are great, you can learn new things every day.

Forum List

Back