White Christian Terrorist Still On The Loose , Why No Outcry From Rightwing Christians

What Motivates Eric Frein WNEP.com

Lets see. You hope you're correct so you post crap only a hateful progressive feels is fair game. But he is white, you figure that out on your own?
“I think it’s human nature to want to understand the why in a situation like this. What would motivate someone to do something like this might allow people to have peace of mind,” said Renae Courtney of Marywood University Psychological Service Center, adding that there is no way to know.

While police likely know more about Frein, the rest of us have been left with little tidbits.

Psychologist Renae Courtney says that’s not enough for a proper evaluation. She’s director of Marywood University’s Psychological Service Center. She says frein is having a big psychological impact on others.

And he PROUDLY wears the cross of his god showing on the outside of his "uniform"

As it was demonstrated in another spam thread on this very topic, Frein is a battle recreationist and wears exacting dress in his war games. A cross would be out of character and therefore suspect in a photograph of him in uniform. Further, I have seen several pictures of him in similar garb, and there is no cross. I conclude it is photo shopped. Finally, I have not read anywhere about him being Christian or what church he attends. Please link.

Lets see. You hope you're correct so you post crap only a hateful progressive feels is fair game. But he is white, you figure that out on your own?
“I think it’s human nature to want to understand the why in a situation like this. What would motivate someone to do something like this might allow people to have peace of mind,” said Renae Courtney of Marywood University Psychological Service Center, adding that there is no way to know.

While police likely know more about Frein, the rest of us have been left with little tidbits.

Psychologist Renae Courtney says that’s not enough for a proper evaluation. She’s director of Marywood University’s Psychological Service Center. She says frein is having a big psychological impact on others.

And he PROUDLY wears the cross of his god showing on the outside of his "uniform"
Wearing a cross does not make you a Christian wise up if possible.

As it was demonstrated in another spam thread on this very topic, Frein is a battle recreationist and wears exacting dress in his war games. A cross would be out of character and therefore suspect in a photograph of him in uniform. Further, I have seen several pictures of him in similar garb, and there is no cross. I conclude it is photo shopped. Finally, I have not read anywhere about him being Christian or what church he attends. Please link.
I see lots of Photoshopping on here, done by the Right.
I can't imagine reputable press using it to add crosses to a suspect.

I see lots of Photoshopping on here, done by the Right.
I can't imagine reputable press using it to add crosses to a suspect.

Now the rightwing nuts are claiming false picture of him wearing a cross , figures

Forum List

Back