White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

1. nope you are full of shit as always,Richard Dawkins is a great scientist and has never said he hatred Christians.
my reaction would be the same no matter what the person's faith he fucked up now he has to face the consequences .
you like most conservatives can't or don't understand that free speech is not saying whatever the hell you like, with no thought to what might happen.
as to the crushing free speech and civil liberty ,it's a classic example of your delusional mindset.

cre·du·li·ty
[krəˈd(y)o͞olədē]

NOUN
  1. a tendency to be too ready to believe that something is real or true
that's a spot on definition of you .. believing any and all bullshit that that you encounter.

Dawkins is to Christians as Hitler was to Jews. That you would lie about his open and over the top bigotry proves my point.

it strains credulity for you to claim that Dawson is anything but a complete bigot.

I'm not sure what your purpose of posting a definition was, unless you were unfamiliar with the word.

Example sploogy;

{There was a persuasive range of experts, with only one instance of that notorious strain on the viewer’s credulity, the American professor with the joke comb-over. }

Credible vs. credulous - Grammarist

unhinged the best pseudo science bullshit spewer on the site.
you must write for storm front.

You're more suited for Stormfront duhs, the astounding bigot you are.

Now you're an ignorant troll duhs, as is the way of the left. However, what I posted is supported by peer reviewed journals. What you post is supported by your bigotry and the Soros hate sites though, so I guess we're even..

The Adapted Mind : Evolutionary Psychology and the Generation of Culture
Didn't bother to read the book did you?
Even?

it's a given that unhinged like the op is ignorant of reality' he's just better at covering it up.

It's a given that duhs is an ignorant troll with scant education and even less reasoning skills. Asslips is definitely your peer. I have the little turd on ignore.
You dont have me on ignore. Youre just afraid to engage me because I make you feel bad. If you did have me on ignore you wouldnt even know I was on the thread. Practically everyone knows that. :laugh:

unhinged the best pseudo science bullshit spewer on the site.
you must write for storm front.

You're more suited for Stormfront duhs, the astounding bigot you are.

Now you're an ignorant troll duhs, as is the way of the left. However, what I posted is supported by peer reviewed journals. What you post is supported by your bigotry and the Soros hate sites though, so I guess we're even..

The Adapted Mind : Evolutionary Psychology and the Generation of Culture
Didn't bother to read the book did you?
Even?
Its obvious he didnt read the book or even go outside to see other humans.

1. nope you are full of shit as always,Richard Dawkins is a great scientist and has never said he hatred Christians.
my reaction would be the same no matter what the person's faith he fucked up now he has to face the consequences .
you like most conservatives can't or don't understand that free speech is not saying whatever the hell you like, with no thought to what might happen.
as to the crushing free speech and civil liberty ,it's a classic example of your delusional mindset.

cre·du·li·ty
[krəˈd(y)o͞olədē]

NOUN
  1. a tendency to be too ready to believe that something is real or true
that's a spot on definition of you .. believing any and all bullshit that that you encounter.

Dawkins is to Christians as Hitler was to Jews. That you would lie about his open and over the top bigotry proves my point.

it strains credulity for you to claim that Dawson is anything but a complete bigot.

I'm not sure what your purpose of posting a definition was, unless you were unfamiliar with the word.

Example sploogy;

{There was a persuasive range of experts, with only one instance of that notorious strain on the viewer’s credulity, the American professor with the joke comb-over. }

Credible vs. credulous - Grammarist
Major deflection.
You've posted nothing proving your assertion.
Except for false and hackneyed Hitler comparison.
Btw I'm Dawson and he's Dawkins neither are bigots.
I posted the definition as I said before it's a spot on description of your idiocies.

that "White College Student" should of said that he thought that Nancy Pelosi looks like the tasmainian devil without make-up, then that would of made news and then Nancy Pelosi would of have to make a public statement.

Apologizing to Tazmanian Devils?

A few ethnicities might accurately be said not to be attractive. Inuit come to mind. Googling inuit models the only one they seem to have isn't...Hot. I'm sorry but she isn't. :)

"Uhura" Star Trek alt timeline. Case closed. :)

zoe-saldana-star-trek-hair-.jpg

Talk about lighting up a room.
She's about a 5.

Since when did it become illegal to state your opinion?
That is all he did! Like stating that he doesn't like strawberry ice cream or he thinks Ford Mustangs are ugly.
Who cares? After all it is just one man's opinion. I will not even get into the schools dramic over reaction and their attempt
to be politically correct.

Since when did it become illegal to state your opinion?
That is all he did! Like stating that he doesn't like strawberry ice cream or he thinks Ford Mustangs are ugly.
Who cares? After all it is just one man's opinion. I will not even get into the schools dramic over reaction and their attempt
to be politically correct.
Its never illegal to state your opinion. The inbred wasnt put in prison. He was kicked out of a private school. The school along with the other students care. Why is this confusing to you?

She's about a 5.
Only if youre blind. Black women are the most beautiful and naturally so than any other. To top it off they come in all different colors and ethnic backgrounds. Makes sense because Black people are the most genetically diverse people on the planet and Black women are the original women all others are descended from.

She's about a 5.
Only if youre blind. Black women are the most beautiful and naturally so than any other. To top it off they come in all different colors and ethnic backgrounds. Make sense because Black people are the most genetically diverse people on the planet.

Eithiopian black women are the best of the black women imo. Wouldn't agree though they're the best all around, though much of that's a subjective opinion.

She's about a 5.
Only if youre blind. Black women are the most beautiful and naturally so than any other. To top it off they come in all different colors and ethnic backgrounds. Make sense because Black people are the most genetically diverse people on the planet.

Eithiopian black women are the best of the black women imo. Wouldn't agree though they're the best all around, though much of that's a subjective opinion.
Which kind of Ethiopian women? The ones that look more Arab I'm guessing?

She's about a 5.
Only if youre blind. Black women are the most beautiful and naturally so than any other. To top it off they come in all different colors and ethnic backgrounds. Makes sense because Black people are the most genetically diverse people on the planet and Black women are the original women all others are descended from.

I don't know. I live in a black neighborhood, and most of the black women are fat.

Forum List

Back