White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

That makes you a giant fucking twat.
As I noted before you have no significance.

Coming from your racist stupid ass, that is comical.
Yes you are comical but as I stated earlier...insignificant.

Adding to the comedy is some twat message board poster such as yourself yammering about "significance".
Dont be a twat. Its bad enough you have no significance. Dont make it worse.

Forum penalty for repeating one of my terms and using it against me. Poor form, try to be more imaginative, twat-waddle.

As I noted before you have no significance.

Adding to the comedy is some twat message board poster such as yourself yammering about "significance".

Forum penalty for repeating one of my terms and using it against me. Poor form, try to be more imaginative, twat-waddle.
Youre insignificant so your forum penalties hold as much weight as a particle of dried rat droppings.

Youre insignificant so your forum penalties hold as much weight as a particle of dried rat droppings.

Better, but "particle"??? Really??? Best you could do?

This is the funniest part of it. From the inbred that made the comment....

"I support constructive discipline, but I believe the school’s reaction neither educates me on my act of insensitivity, nor benefits the community, nor consoles offended students, to whom I am extremely sorry.”

I'm pretty sure he is educated on the fact that free speech does not = free of consequences now and I'm pretty sure this went a long way towards benefiting the community and consoling the offended students.

Being penalized by the government is not one of the legitimate consequences, you bootlicking toad.
legitimate is subjective.

If PC demands that black women are as attractive as other women of other races, who are we to argue?!

Come on, that's funny! ;)
attractiveness is subjective .
fact is there are medusa ugly women of every "race" blacks have no monopoly on "what's ugly and what's not .
if they did some of you would bitch that they were getting special treatment.

If PC demands that black women are as attractive as other women of other races, who are we to argue?!

fact is there are medusa ugly women of every "race" blacks have no monopoly on "what's ugly and what's not .
Indeed, there are ugly women of every demographic. There are even ugly blue-eyed blonds, but like many things, it's a matter of degree.

Indeed, there are ugly women of every demographic. There are even ugly blue-eyed blonds, but like many things, it's a matter of degree.
didn't I just say that?

again false ..
there is no one size fits all set of ethics

Isn't the "daws" in your ID related to Professional Christian hater and persecutor Richard Dawkins?

While you support the crushing of free speech, all civil liberty really, it strains credulity for you to claim that you would not react were those whom you so hate to do what was done here, with your support.

I realize that you of the left reject science, particularly biology and anthropology, but attractiveness is determined by genetics. We have evolved to find those who look similar to ourselves attractive. Humans are social animals, and this trait ensures the survival of the clan and community. It is an evolutionary trigger that causes white women to be more attractive to white men than other demographics. In our insane destruction of culture, this mechanism has been attacked, but such attack is silly and ignore scientific fact, as is the way of the left.

Yes really. What do you mean by best I could do?

If you can't figure that out, I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board is more your speed.

If you can't figure that out, I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board is more your speed.
Theres nothing to figure out.. Basically your just saying "pineapple" and I am going along with our game. :itsok:

Humans are social animals, and this trait ensures the survival of the clan and community. It is an evolutionary trigger that causes white women to be more attractive to white men than other demographics. ......

Oh brother........ :rolleyes:

I realize that you of the left reject science, particularly biology and anthropology, but attractiveness is determined by genetics. We have evolved to find those who look similar to ourselves attractive. Humans are social animals, and this trait ensures the survival of the clan and community. It is an evolutionary trigger that causes white women to be more attractive to white men than other demographics. In our insane destruction of culture, this mechanism has been attacked, but such attack is silly and ignore scientific fact, as is the way of the left.

I guess that makes it all the more strange that white women stay on the lookout for Black men.

Forum List

Back