White coward power on the loose.....

Stupid white wanna-be cowboys crank their shitty country music in their jacked up mall queen trucks too in my neck of the woods. It has nothing to do with skin color. There are sometimes consequences when you run your mouth.

Well black people have certainly earned their reputation as being violent thugs who will murder and rape at the drop of a hat so I don't really blame the guy for backing down from a confrontation.
A confrontation of his own making. If he had kept his stupid mouth shut I was going to turn down the music since the wife asked so politely. :rolleyes:

It's this mindset that makes American inner cities into shitholes, where every minor confrontation potentially escalates into a fight to the death. The mature thing to do would have been to ignore him but no you couldnt do that because your fragile black masculinity was at stake.

The mature thing would have been for the man to shut his pie hole in the first place.

Yeah it's totally understandable having a shootout over something so fucking trivial.
Thats what I thought. What kind of fucking fool would want to get shot because he didnt like my music? :rolleyes:

Well black people have certainly earned their reputation as being violent thugs who will murder and rape at the drop of a hat so I don't really blame the guy for backing down from a confrontation.
A confrontation of his own making. If he had kept his stupid mouth shut I was going to turn down the music since the wife asked so politely. :rolleyes:

It's this mindset that makes American inner cities into shitholes, where every minor confrontation potentially escalates into a fight to the death. The mature thing to do would have been to ignore him but no you couldnt do that because your fragile black masculinity was at stake.

The mature thing would have been for the man to shut his pie hole in the first place.

Yeah it's totally understandable having a shootout over something so fucking trivial.
Thats what I thought. What kind of fucking fool would want to get shot because he didnt like my music? :rolleyes:

Your story reminds me of the time some guy threatened to beat up my mom at a grocery store because she shut a freezer door too hard for his tastes.

Your story reminds me of the time some guy threatened to beat up my mom at a grocery store because she shut a freezer door too hard for his tastes.
Sounds like dude was on one like the fool I ran into.

Personally I would have fucked him up just for threatening my mom.

Last edited:
This looked staged to me. I think I saw about three punches landed, very soft, and the police presence reminded me of the days of basic training and crowd control training.

Watch the idiot in the yellow shirt. He doesn't land a single punch, doesn't even attempt to, then walks around flexing like he just won the world title. lolol.

If it is legit, then, they fight like pussies. But it looked very strategically staged. I dunno. Maybe there were a couple of agents provocateurs in there who might have got the show started. It doesn't look natural at all, though.

The two in the beginning of the video who invited the first punches were in blac bloc garb and they quickly, rather immediately, exited the scene right before the chaos started there after. Then the show started. Ha. Crazy...

Be diligent, folks. Really pay attention and watch what goes on in these videos as they come out. This one I just posted, from the op's link, looks completely staged.

Last edited:
There is no evidence that the men assaulted were gay other than their affiliation with antifa which means, yeah they were definitely gay.
Shay Horse on Twitter
View attachment 222818
upload_2018-10-15_15-52-30.jpeg

This looked staged to me. I think I saw about three punches landed, very soft, and the police presence reminded me of the days of basic training and crowd control training.

Watch the idiot in the yellow shirt. He doesn't land a single punch, doesn't even attempt to, then walks around flexing like he just won the world title. lolol.

If it is legit, then, they fight like pussies. But it looked very strategically staged. I dunno. Maybe there were a couple of agents provocateurs in there who might have got the show started. It doesn't look natural at all, though.

The two in the beginning of the video who invited the first punches were in blac bloc garb and they quickly, rather immediately, exited the scene right before the chaos started there after. Then the show started. Ha. Crazy...

Be diligent, folks. Really pay attention and watch what goes on in these videos as they come out. This one I just posted, from the op's link, looks completely staged.
Funny but it did look staged to me also. Poor acting.

Drumpf has these white boys feeling their nuts. I had this old white dude threaten to shoot me in a round about way the other day. I'm pumping gas and had my music on. This old white lady asked me politely to turn it down which I proceeded to do. Her husband said under his breath "I dont want to hear that crap". I stopped mid stride and told him I wasnt going to turn down anything since he had run his big mouth. He got mad and turned bright red and told me he was going to close my door. I told him I would knock his old ass out if he touched my car and started laughing at him which of course made him madder. He then challenged me to "come here" so I laughed at him again and told him to come over to me. He then said I got something for you and then made a quick movement towards his car. I just leaned back on my car and laughed at him again and told him he better sit his old ass down because if he pulled something out of the car I was going make him regret it. His wife started screaming at him to "shut the fuck up" which of course made me laugh at him even harder. I told him I thought for his safety he better listen to his wife. His wife apologized to me which made him livid. He called me an asshole so I told him he better get his ass in the car because Drumpf wasnt here to save him. His wife started screaming at him to get in the car and shut the fuck up. He finally got in the car but I kept my eye on him and my hand on my 9mm.

So you threatened an old man because he doesn't like your taste in music.
No. I threatened an old white boy because he said he was going to close my car door and in a round about way threatened to shoot me. Cant you read without someone there to help you? :)

I don't have to read far to get that you are a first class asshole. You damned near managed to turn a minor dispute over loud music into a funeral. What a dork!

Drumpf has these white boys feeling their nuts. I had this old white dude threaten to shoot me in a round about way the other day. I'm pumping gas and had my music on. This old white lady asked me politely to turn it down which I proceeded to do. Her husband said under his breath "I dont want to hear that crap". I stopped mid stride and told him I wasnt going to turn down anything since he had run his big mouth. He got mad and turned bright red and told me he was going to close my door. I told him I would knock his old ass out if he touched my car and started laughing at him which of course made him madder. He then challenged me to "come here" so I laughed at him again and told him to come over to me. He then said I got something for you and then made a quick movement towards his car. I just leaned back on my car and laughed at him again and told him he better sit his old ass down because if he pulled something out of the car I was going make him regret it. His wife started screaming at him to "shut the fuck up" which of course made me laugh at him even harder. I told him I thought for his safety he better listen to his wife. His wife apologized to me which made him livid. He called me an asshole so I told him he better get his ass in the car because Drumpf wasnt here to save him. His wife started screaming at him to get in the car and shut the fuck up. He finally got in the car but I kept my eye on him and my hand on my 9mm.

No. I threatened an old white boy because he said he was going to close my car door and in a round about way threatened to shoot me. Cant you read without someone there to help you? :)

I don't have to read far to get that you are a first class asshole. You damned near managed to turn a minor dispute over loud music into a funeral. What a dork!
If the white boy had kept his mouth shut there would have been no problem. I am not opposed to him planning his own funeral but youre full of shit for suggesting I forced him to. :rolleyes:

Personally I would have fucked him just for threatening my mom.

Sure ya did s0n!!:backpedal:

Many of the 60's protests were busted up by giving cops one simple excuse to do so....violence.

Many who 'threw the 1st punch' were FBI agents

~S~

Personally I would have fucked him just for threatening my mom.

Sure ya did s0n!!:backpedal:
Sure I did what feral? :rolleyes:

I've yet to see an antifa guy who doesnt fight like a woman. You can tell these males highest compete level with another male is a game of beer pong.

Sounds to me more like you had a little temper tantrum because some old guy didnt like your music.
I was laughing at him. You dont laugh while you have a temper tantrum. :rolleyes:

Now he definitely had a tantrum. His wife had to keep telling him to shut the fuck up.
Like all your stupid stories, it never happened.

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence
Members of the violent and homophobic gang were involved in violence in Oregon and New York, but there were no immediate arrests.
f8umxcyM

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence | HuffPost

You have got to love these powerful white groups such as the ass ho's in Charolettesville and now this, who love going to areas where real danger is minimal.....beating up on a gay does not make you a bad ass, it makes you a coward. Real tough white hating mf's, come to Detroit, come to places like Chicago, Compton, Bronx, the Ville...come to known places where serious bad motherfuckers who hate you just as much thrive...going to a gay villiage in NY or some soft redneck one horse town does not render you brave, tough or any of the above, it renders you a bunch of soft white bitches that love pickin on gay people caught alone by themselves...
Yeah...has to be a 10 to 1 with those cowards.
Why are you always nowhere to be found when mobs of blacks attack random white people?

If the white boy had kept his mouth shut there would have been no problem. I am not opposed to him planning his own funeral but youre full of shit for suggesting I forced him to. :rolleyes:

No, you didn't force him, you just made it very hard for him to back down. That's what make you an asshole.

No, you didn't force him, you just made it very hard for him to back down. That's what make you an asshole.
How did I make it hard for him to back down and why is it my responsibility to make it easy for him? All he had to do was keep his trap shut in the first place and his pride would have not taken a hit. There was no reason for him to call my music crap. When you challenge me you will be forced to protect your position. Dont like? Then dont challenge me. If thats being an asshole then tough shit. :rolleyes:

Wrong. Sometimes there are consequences when you run your mouth. Don't want a smack? Don't run your mouth. So simple even you can figure it out, I think.

He didn't do anything. It never happened. He's making the whole thing up like he's done a thousand times. He lives in a fantasy world, thinks he's the black crusader fighting the white devil.

He didn't do anything. It never happened. He's making the whole thing up like he's done a thousand times. He lives in a fantasy world, thinks he's the black crusader fighting the white devil.
You had a chance to find out for real but you were afraid and punked out. Dont think I forgot about that. :rolleyes:

You had a chance to find out for real but you were afraid and punked out. Dont think I forgot about that. :rolleyes:
Really? Refresh my memory.

Forum List

Back