White Fragility 101

Might have something to do with immediately calling white people racists at the slightest provocation. Frankly, I am immune to the bs. Set goals, work hard to achieve them and don't let others pull you down.

No. Spare us your white rules of life because that's not how you accomplished what you have.
It isnt white rules. It is intelligent thinking. What is white about working hard? What is white about not letting others pull you down?

Might have something to do with immediately calling white people racists at the slightest provocation. Frankly, I am immune to the bs. Set goals, work hard to achieve them and don't let others pull you down.

No. Spare us your white rules of life because that's not how you accomplished what you have.
How then do you say I accomplished what I have in this life oh great know it all?

White privilege.
Ha

How then do you say I accomplished what I have in this life oh great know it all?

White privilege.
You are so full of victimhood, it is hilarious.

It isnt white rules. It is intelligent thinking. What is white about working hard? What is white about not letting others pull you down?

When every law and policy favors you it's real easy not to get pulled down.

White privilege.

Not victimhood, truth.

You don't know me, so you're just making a generalization and presenting yourself as a victim.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
Nope never heard you MarcATL say it / type it.

Nope never heard of the phrase.

I have heard of the "race card" especially when Black People play it.

And speaking of which Clarence Thomas used it when he blew off Anita Hill with his "lynching" speech. Excellent use by the way. He silenced all his critics.

It is unfortunate that Kavanaugh is not as eloquent as Thomas was in the same or similar situation.

But then again I think everyone saw through the "pubic hair in the coke" attack by Anita Hill.

Molesting teen aged girls in high school and college and then lying about it is quite a different story. Is that what you mean then?

Work this into the Kavanaugh affair somehow, as an example, sil vous plait.

All al

When every law and policy favors you it's real easy not to get pulled down.
All laws are equal.

White privilege.

Not victimhood, truth.
Victimhood.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
Nope never heard you MarcATL say it / type it.

Nope never heard of the phrase.

I have heard of the "race card" especially when Black People play it.

And speaking of which Clarence Thomas used it when he blew off Anita Hill with his "lynching" speech. Excellent use by the way. He silenced all his critics.

It is unfortunate that Kavanaugh is not as eloquent as Thomas was in the same or similar situation.

But then again I think everyone saw through the "pubic hair in the coke" attack by Anita Hill.

Molesting teen aged girls in high school and college and then lying about it is quite a different story. Is that what you mean then?

Work this into the Kavanaugh affair somehow, as an example, sil vous plait.

Whites invented the race card and you still play it.

You don't know me, so you're just making a generalization and presenting yourself as a victim.

I'm not presenting myself as anyone but a highly educated man who has studied this issue thoroughly and can tell you that you are talking directly out of your white ass.

Marc, Robin DiAngelo is one of the worst statist, collectivist, social justice warriors around. And she wouldn't last 30 seconds in a discussion with someone who understands the proper role of government and the collectivist agenda. Though, she does, to her credit, cater to her equally collectivist and statist, modern liberal readers and listeners who tend to like use racism and arbitrary victim status as a bait and switch path to encouraging more government interference in our lives.

She's not interested in racism. Not really. She's a collectivist statist. She's interested in institutionalized equality. And inserting whatever arbitrary victim status group that is convenient is the more historic go-to meme when encouraging more government interference in our lives.

With regard to discussing racism, people like Robin DiAngelo actually perpetuate racism rather than discussing it relevantly and intelligently. For without that premise of arbitrary victimhood, they have a harder time soliciting more government.

IM2 referenced the statist SJW a week or so ago. I kind of chuckled.

People like Robin DiAngelo want to create the impression that only modern collectivist liberals care about racism and they do that for no other reason than, as I said, to promote more government interference and a bigger government. To promote institutionalized equality. Modern liberalism, however well-intentioned, is a byproduct of the same collectivist thinking that characterizes racism. So, it's laughable that they use racism as their reasoning given that they're the ones who are encouraging people to view humans as members of groups rather than Individuals in the first place. It's the standerd helegian dialect. Problem, reaction, solution, kind of ruse.

As a conservative, rather than a "Fragile white'', as Robin and her fellow collectivist liberals like to label us, we'll continue to challenge the myth that collectivist modern liberals care more about racism than we do. The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of Individual rights rather than group claims. Not big government institutionalized equality like Robin and most other modern collectivist liberals promote under the illusion of victim status. She doesn't care about you or any other arbitrary victim status group. She only wants more government. Encouraging Americans to view Individuals strictly as members of groups rather than as Individuals is the only real way she and other collectivist modern liberals can perpetuate the racial divide they needs in order to designate special victim status groups, for the purpose of screaming for bigger government and more government intervention in the market as well as in our daily lives.

I, for one, view the statist, collectivist rants of people like Robin DiAngelo as statist, collectivist, fragility. The idea of individualism and the proper role of government scares them to death. The idea that they should actually work their way up the ladder and to actually work to prove their worth and work to prove their ability scares them to death. Crying racial victimhood to encourage and solicit Americans to adopt a herd mentality seems the only way they know to solicit government to force society to give the slackers a free ride and an equal seat at the championship table.

Last edited:
End of the day, there are no such things as group rights. There are only Individual rights. And some Individuals are simply more naturally gifted than other Individuals. The proper role of government is to protect Individual liberty. Not to placate arbitrary group claims.

If it's of any consolation just vote harder. That'll fix it. Heh heh.

And we need to repeal Titles II and VII of the CRA, while I'm thinking of it. They're unconstitutional.

Last edited:
I'm not presenting myself as anyone but a highly educated man who has studied this issue thoroughly and can tell you that you are talking directly out of your white ass.

Yet you make generalizations and promote stereotypes, interesting.

Forum List

Back