White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Set in the US town of Ferndale, in Washington, is the tale of a babysitter gone bad.

It is alleged the 17-year-old babysitter set up a fake home invasion, along with her boyfriend and another male and tried to blame it on two armed black men breaking into the home.

And she would have got away with it as well, if it wasn’t for the little girl she was babysitting speaking up.

Little Abby, who had her Wii, Xbox, iPod and Kitty Bank stolen during the home invasion, was the only one telling the truth in this case.

The four-year-old foiled the crime when she told police the suspects were white, not black and the babysitter’s story began to fall apart.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” the little girl said as she started her tale.

“They told us to get out of the house (because) they wanted to steal stuff.

“I thinked about it. That was really her being bad, she’s not a good babysitter,” Abby said.

The babysitter was promptly arrested and along with her accomplices faces robbery, burglary and perjury charges.

So this white girl steals all the kids toys and savings...then tries to blame it on black wielding gunman.

I wonder...will the typical racists condemn this? Doubt it (thats why they are racist).

The trouble is, when whites lie about shit like this, other whites believe them. Too quick to assume the culprits must be black, when the white bastards know that if they blame the black man, people will assume they are being truthful.

My bet...the white girl and her accomplices serve no time and end up with no criminal record. That should help with your race stats!
If they get charged, will you apologize for being a trolling race baiter?

If they get convicted and serve time for a home invasion, kidnapping, and every other law they broke...sure I will.

If they just get a slap on the wrist, will you admit that is fucked up?

Hello?

Set in the US town of Ferndale, in Washington, is the tale of a babysitter gone bad.

It is alleged the 17-year-old babysitter set up a fake home invasion, along with her boyfriend and another male and tried to blame it on two armed black men breaking into the home.

And she would have got away with it as well, if it wasn’t for the little girl she was babysitting speaking up.

Little Abby, who had her Wii, Xbox, iPod and Kitty Bank stolen during the home invasion, was the only one telling the truth in this case.

The four-year-old foiled the crime when she told police the suspects were white, not black and the babysitter’s story began to fall apart.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” the little girl said as she started her tale.

“They told us to get out of the house (because) they wanted to steal stuff.

“I thinked about it. That was really her being bad, she’s not a good babysitter,” Abby said.

The babysitter was promptly arrested and along with her accomplices faces robbery, burglary and perjury charges.

So this white girl steals all the kids toys and savings...then tries to blame it on black wielding gunman.

I wonder...will the typical racists condemn this? Doubt it (thats why they are racist).

The trouble is, when whites lie about shit like this, other whites believe them. Too quick to assume the culprits must be black, when the white bastards know that if they blame the black man, people will assume they are being truthful.

If black people weren't robbing all the time, maybe this wouldn't be a reasonable excuse. As it stands now, its a very believable scenario. Sorry, but there are a lot of draw backs to having an absurdly high crime rate in your community. If I were you, I would work hard at reversing the bad reputation you guys have earned over the past few decades.

If black people weren't robbing all the time, maybe this wouldn't be a reasonable excuse. As it stands now, its a very believable scenario. Sorry, but there are a lot of draw backs to having an absurdly high crime rate in your community. If I were you, I would work hard at reversing the bad reputation you guys have earned over the past few decades.
Bah, anyone can lie and blame another race to throw off the cops. Regretfully, whites do it more because they think they can get away with it. I wonder how many blacks are in jail because white criminals blamed a black guy.

Again, another racist who totally ignores white crime.

I can't tell you how many times I have been abused by white girls. They are a major threat to society, it's about time someone pointed that out. A malevolent force that needs to be dealt with. Thanks for bringing this threat to America up finally. Practically walking on human skulls here.

I can't tell you how many times I have been abused by white girls. They are a major threat to society, it's about time someone pointed that out. A malevolent force that needs to be dealt with. Thanks for bringing this threat to America up finally. Practically walking on human skulls here.

I am sure you have been abused by white girls...black girls all the time too. You should look at your character and determine why you are a target. **** comes to mind...liar too...but **** pretty much covers it all.

You are an abusive jerk in search of a cause, you don't care what or whom is a victim.

Bah, anyone can lie and blame another race to throw off the cops. Regretfully, whites do it more because they think they can get away with it. I wonder how many blacks are in jail because white criminals blamed a black guy.

Black people don't rob all the time. Its the white people who paint them in a bad light.

You are an abusive jerk in search of a cause, you don't care what or whom is a victim.
No, not really. A victim is a victim...race is irrelevant. You, on the other hand, are a racist who ignores white crime and hate to justify your personal beliefs.

Yes, really. YOU made race the point here, not me. Secondly, you allege racism, you better be able to prove it, sweetheart. Which is really weird, given the general thrust of this thread. Understand ?

Do you condemn what this white girl did?

And don't call me sweetheart. I don't accept terms of endearment from racists.

I really don't appreciate the racist thing, either. WHAT? White girl...Are you NUTZ? Yeah, great name there, sweetheart. Quite appropriate.

I really don't appreciate the racist thing, either. WHAT? White girl...Are you NUTZ? Yeah, great name there, sweetheart. Quite appropriate.

At least he chose something less boring that Mary.

Again, I don't appreciate terms of endearment from racists. Do you condemn what this white girl did...or do you only condemn black crime?

Hello? Is this just an eco chamber of like minded clones? Let me say this: You don't have to fear a crime wave of white girls. No drug smuggler Brittany Spears look alike, no knock out game staged by Miley Cyrus groupies. SO SORRY to bore you with that. I am sure ya'a ll knew that already. So, what IS the point of this thread? OK, black men are perhaps THE biggest single threat to American society. No Duh. Surprise, surprise. Let's don't play this BS game anymore. Racist my bippy, that is a fact, sweetheart.

Last edited:
Hello? Is this just an eco chamber of like minded clones? Let me say this: You don't have to fear a crime wave of white girls. No drug smuggler Brittany Spears look alike, no knock out game staged by Miley Cyrus groupies. SO SORRY to bore you with that. I am sure ya'a ll knew that already. So, what IS the point of this thread? OK, black men are perhaps THE biggest single threat to American society. No Duh. Surprise, surprise. Let's don't play this BS game anymore.

I think ignorant bigots are.

Black people don't rob all the time. Its the white people who paint them in a bad light.

Statistically you would be wrong, Blacks commit a proportionally larger share of crime then any other group.

Hello? Is this just an eco chamber of like minded clones? Let me say this: You don't have to fear a crime wave of white girls. No drug smuggler Brittany Spears look alike

Forget the meds today, you racist idiot? Half or more of the meth pushed, produced, or "smuggled" in this country is probably done so by "Brittany Spears look alikes," you brain dead old fool.

Statistically you would be wrong, Blacks commit a proportionally larger share of crime then any other group.

We already discussed that. Didn't I ask you a question or something and you ran away? Care to answer that question?

Didn't think so...you just came back for some more deflection, huh? You sure you are not a teaper...you sure act like one!

Forum List

Back