White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

You comment about the toddler not much less sub-human than that fat bitch. Simply vile.

Well-informed people would know that Czechoslovakia ceased to exist over two decades ago, especially after one posts an article referring to the Czech Republic. Anti-Tsiganism is even more pronounced in the Slovak Republic. Blacks and Gypsies do have a lot in common come to think of it.

The pathology was and is squarely with that vile and disgusting woman, followed by those who sat and watched a toddler trying to defend his mother while she is getting the shit beat out of her. Finally, we come to the scum who try to excuse behavior which can only be categorized as sub-human.
You may love to go around labelling people as racists, but you might take a few seconds to watch this and ask yourselves why they wouldn't be.

Mom beaten, only toddler intervenes - CNN.com Video

I already saw the video. Only an idiot would become a racist simply because they saw a black person beat on a mexican person. Most people with intelligence would say the issue is with the woman who beat the other woman in front of her child. You inbred racists are too stupid to comprehend such advanced thinking it seems.

I still say the toddler was attacking this worthless mother. What kind of mother puts her child in that situation. I hope CPS gives her a visit and takes her kid away!
Fucking sleazy and vile! Sub-human in fact.

You comment about the toddler not much less sub-human than that fat bitch. Simply vile.

Well-informed people would know that Czechoslovakia ceased to exist over two decades ago, especially after one posts an article referring to the Czech Republic. Anti-Tsiganism is even more pronounced in the Slovak Republic. Blacks and Gypsies do have a lot in common come to think of it.
So the truth starts to come out...:lol:

Streisand had a movie called "Nutz". It was pretentious and mediocre, too. But it didn't allude to male genitalia and make hateful slanders or sexist remarks, either. It didn't make accusations or make slanderous innuendoes. What is the point of this silly thread, anyway?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back