White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Set in the US town of Ferndale, in Washington, is the tale of a babysitter gone bad.

It is alleged the 17-year-old babysitter set up a fake home invasion, along with her boyfriend and another male and tried to blame it on two armed black men breaking into the home.

And she would have got away with it as well, if it wasn’t for the little girl she was babysitting speaking up.

Little Abby, who had her Wii, Xbox, iPod and Kitty Bank stolen during the home invasion, was the only one telling the truth in this case.

The four-year-old foiled the crime when she told police the suspects were white, not black and the babysitter’s story began to fall apart.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” the little girl said as she started her tale.

“They told us to get out of the house (because) they wanted to steal stuff.

“I thinked about it. That was really her being bad, she’s not a good babysitter,” Abby said.

The babysitter was promptly arrested and along with her accomplices faces robbery, burglary and perjury charges.

So this white girl steals all the kids toys and savings...then tries to blame it on black wielding gunman.

I wonder...will the typical racists condemn this? Doubt it (thats why they are racist).

I responded to this before, and much to my chagrin, found out you were bloody serious. Then YOU called me a "Racist". I thought this was a joke. It was pathetic. The OP, YOU, sink to baiting and making unsupportable claims like "racism". Cheap shot. Really.
I condemn what this little creepo did. But, really, this pales in comparison in the bigger picture here. Black males commit far more crimes far beyond their number. I think you better think about getting a different sociology professor, or mentor, or just stop believing everything "They" tell you. life isn't like that.

Last edited:

Set in the US town of Ferndale, in Washington, is the tale of a babysitter gone bad.

It is alleged the 17-year-old babysitter set up a fake home invasion, along with her boyfriend and another male and tried to blame it on two armed black men breaking into the home.

And she would have got away with it as well, if it wasn’t for the little girl she was babysitting speaking up.

Little Abby, who had her Wii, Xbox, iPod and Kitty Bank stolen during the home invasion, was the only one telling the truth in this case.

The four-year-old foiled the crime when she told police the suspects were white, not black and the babysitter’s story began to fall apart.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” the little girl said as she started her tale.

“I thinked about it. That was really her being bad, she’s not a good babysitter,” Abby said.

The babysitter was promptly arrested and along with her accomplices faces robbery, burglary and perjury charges.

So this white girl steals all the kids toys and savings...then tries to blame it on black wielding gunman.

I wonder...will the typical racists condemn this? Doubt it (thats why they are racist).

I responded to this before, and much to my chagrin, found out you were bloody serious. Then YOU called me a "Racist". I thought this was a joke. It was pathetic. The OP, YOU, sink to baiting and making unsupportable claims like "racism". Cheap shot. Really.
I condemn what this little creepo did. But, really, this pales in comparison in the bigger picture here. Black males commit far more crimes far beyond their number. I think you better think about getting a different sociology professor, or mentor, or just stop believing everything "They" tell you. life isn't like that.

LOL...this stupid **** illustrates my point. Take any topic and she blames it on black people. Yes, you are a **** and a racist.

LOL...this stupid **** illustrates my point. Take any topic and she blames it on black people. Yes, you are a **** and a racist.

You are an idiot, a liar and a racist. Keep proving, it keep stating the most ignorant lies you can.

You are an idiot, a liar and a racist. Keep proving, it keep stating the most ignorant lies you can.

What lie? Please be specific.

Set in the US town of Ferndale, in Washington, is the tale of a babysitter gone bad. ...

Not exactly mastermind criminals, are they?
NO, you don't get it! The crime Nutzo is talking about that qualifies the babysitter for a life sentence is that she told the cops the perpetrators were black. And if you disagree with his recomendation, you must be a racist.

NO, you don't get it! The crime Nutzo is talking about that qualifies the babysitter for a life sentence is that she told the cops the perpetrators were black. And if you disagree with his recomendation, you must be a racist.

See, that's where your lack of understanding comes into play. As seen in every post by your racist cohorts...any crime committed by a black person is a hate crime or MUST be rebuked and condemned by black people...or they are racist. This is no different, except the criminal is white. You won't rebuke or condemn white crime but if a black commits a crime, it is indicative of the entire race.

Of course, you don't understand that...wonder why? I wonder why you give white crime a pass but if a black man commits a crime, it is proof that blackie is out to get you. You are so transparent.

Not exactly mastermind criminals, are they?

See, that's where your lack of understanding comes into play. As seen in every post by your racist cohorts...any crime committed by a black person is a hate crime or MUST be rebuked and condemned by black people...or they are racist. This is no different, except the criminal is white. You won't rebuke or condemn white crime but if a black commits a crime, it is indicative of the entire race.

Of course, you don't understand that...wonder why? I wonder why you give white crime a pass but if a black man commits a crime, it is proof that blackie is out to get you. You are so transparent.
Diversion failure. Did you, or did you not say they should get life in prison?

She was a participant to an armed home invasion...yes, she should get life in prison. Don't you think those convicted of armed home invasion should get life in prison...or does your opinion change because of race?

She was a participant to an armed home invasion...yes, she should get life in prison. Don't you think those convicted of armed home invasion should get life in prison...or does your opinion change because of race?
Uh, no. No one was killed, no one was beaten, no one fell down and skinned their knee. If the justice system followed your guidelines, half of the country would be doing life. I'm gonna have to add you to the competition for my "Dumbest Liberal" thread. You, sir, have earned a spot in the top 3. Congratulations!

Uh, no. No one was killed, no one was beaten, no one fell down and skinned their knee. If the justice system followed your guidelines, half of the country would be doing life. I'm gonna have to add you to the competition for my "Dumbest Liberal" thread. You, sir, have earned a spot in the top 3. Congratulations!

Wooo not your list. What a buffoon.

They used a gun in a felony robbery. It was a home invasion...plain and simple. You are simply sympathetic to the criminals because they are white. If they were black...you and your cohorts would be threatening a race war if the ****** weren't executed on the spot.

BTW, you fool no one. I have seen your anti-black posts...you are a racist piece of shit...that is why you are defending this white trash.

Last edited:

They used a gun in a felony robbery. It was a home invasion...plain and simple. You are simply sympathetic to the criminals because they are white. If they were black...you and your cohorts would be threatening a race war if the ****** weren't executed on the spot.

BTW, you fool no one. I have seen your anti-black posts...you are a racist piece of shit...that is why you are defending this white trash.
Crack Kills!

Crack Kills!

My gun kills.

In case you didn't know it, you have some venom dripping off your chin.

Every post where you accuse anyone that disagrees with you of being a racist a tea party member and soft on crime. By the way waiting a couple minutes on an internet board and claiming no one responded is also amazingly stupid.

Every post where you accuse anyone that disagrees with you of being a racist a tea party member and soft on crime. By the way waiting a couple minutes on an internet board and claiming no one responded is also amazingly stupid.

Where? If you think a white person should get a slap on the wrist for an armed home invasion...YOU ARE SOFT ON CRIME. If you think a black girl beating up a white girl should be jailed - in the same respect you are a racist. And I don't accuse anyone of being a teaper or racist for disagreeing with me...I judge them by what they say and how they act or react (in the case of racist teapers).

Oh...and you weren't very specific.

Crack Kills!

So does meth. Fucks your teeth up too.

Where did I say that the girl was a teaper? Now, I did say that racist teapers would not condemn this trailer trash...and apparently I was right. Do you think it is okay for a white person to blame blacks for a crime they didn't commit. Your silence says yes and proves teapers are racist.

Any more questions, or would you like to condemn this trailer trash.

(Coming soon, a teaper will demand that I condemn Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the New Black Panthers in their pathetic and sophomoric attempt to deflect).

It's not ok to blame anyone for a crime they didn't commit. The fact you keep harping about blacks is why everyone is giving you crap.

That is the point. Any situation where a Black commits a crime...the USMB pussy squad gets a little woodie and spews their racist nonsense...while everyone sits back and says nothing but demand that blacks condemn black crime. Have you ever given Shitspeeders crap for his nonsense posts? How about Tank or Matthew? Or do you agree with them?

This just proves you are a troll. If you had ever read any of my posts you would never have asked the question.

Crack Kills!

So does meth. Fucks your teeth up too.
Yeah, I know. I assumed he was black by the content and pathology of his posts.

Forum List

Back